Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi's and Bye's

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
For those that don't know eachother yet, this is where you can do so! As well as let us know about any LOA's and the like :)

Hi. My name is Kay and I'm a Sapir tea-aholic ;) Also known to some as the Space Nun *cough* [member="Gray Raxis"] *cough*

For those of you whom don't know who I am, we will not go into the details of what they have called me in the past. :p

My OOC is "WolfMortum" but under this Character I am [member="Lady Kay"]'s advisor (IC) and bodyguard. A Former Jedi now under her full-time employment and skilled in the ways of the Force and educating others in such things.

Veiere Arenais said:
A Former Jedi now under her full-time
There we go, fixed it for you. You are welcome!

Hey hey everyone! I play Gray here who is [member="Lady Kay"] adopted brother and Alor ICly. I still plan on auctioning her off, no matter what she wants, so look forward to it!

Kay-Larr

Ha..ha...ha [member="Gray Raxis"]

I'm sure that [member="Veiere Arenais"] could beat you up!! :p

*grumbles about the auction, but is certain that not many will show*

Hello everyone.

Daxton Bane, intergalactic love guru and promoter of peace and love. Pay no attention to the vile rumors of my detractors.

I represent the interests of the Red Ravens on this world and we will soon open the doors of our hospital and embassy to all.

*Hides the array of alchemical and Sith based weaponry and well as vials of strange bubbling substances behind a thick sapphire blue curtain*

Gray Raxis said:
There we go, fixed it for you. You are welcome!
...-You know too much.

Those worth fighting for should not be rushed, therefore if that auction goes ahead, I shall cut off your other hand.

I'll be broke by the end of the bloody thing... :p

Kay-Larr

[member="Gray Raxis"]

*grumble* At least it's just Raxis forces.*grumble*

But with so much going on...there isn't much time for an auction...

Hey

Tydus is a board member of an up and coming Transport company. Also owned one of the largest warehouses on the planet with its own Space Port. It's a totally legitimate business and no need to look through our manifest.

(Tydus is an Arms Dealer who uses the warehouse and spaceport to sell his goods to the Core Worlds behind the spotlight of the Sith.)

Hello folks I am Stardust tour local pilot and badass commando force user

Don't to gray my ic husband he lies and say things :please

Also [member="Veiere Arenais"] please don't cut his hand off I enjoy him having a real hand you know jeez....

[member="Tydus Wryeens"]

The OS went minor so they are no longer in control of the hex that Commenor is in or the core worlds. Still works out for your weapons dealing though, but try not to sell WESTAR weapons or I will hunt you down and destroy your business. Mando blood and all that. Although I am open to some business arrangements too.

[member="Stardust Raxis"]

Pfffffffffft! I don't lie. I just like to tease certain people. *looks at [member="Lady Kay"] *

Yo, sup everyone, my name be Thraxis. Not sure really why I am here, me and Kay have a... not so good past together. Not even looking to fix that or even make a better one.

So yeah, Mortal Enemy of Kays, though suppose while I am stuck with James I guess yall don't have to worry about me stabbing you all in the back. So keep James alive I guess and I suppose nothing bad will happen.

I guess if I am here I must be ya know... dealing with the stuff Kay want's to pretend dosen't exist.

[member="Gray Raxis"]

Tydus sells whatever guns he can get his hands on, so unless IC threatened he probably won't even realize why Mandos are chasing him. Overall though, I doubt he could get his hand on mando weapons. As for the OS, they are still kinda major till the events over so..... Yaaa. After that he plans to become a large supplier to the core worlds as there will be a lot of OS Armories unguarded.

[member="Tydus Wryeens"]

Curiously, do you sell to a specific type of client (light/dark, merc/legal clients) or is it free game for whoever has the credits on hand. I'm not going to openly admit that crime's a good thing but if perhaps you could be persuaded to do business with Commoner's military, perhaps it could benefit all of us.

[member="Stardust Raxis"]

Honestly, I didn't realize the two of you were an item and as much as I know you'd like him to keep at-least one useful hand, he's threatening to pawn off his sister to the highest bidder. The OOC threat is naturally a joke, we're all having a laugh...-Until Veiere gets out-bid and then forced to go out and break someone's teeth >.<"

[member="Lady Kay"]

You're going to get me in trouble, this is why the Jedi discourage relationships.

Hello there! My OOC is 'Cybroid'.

As for Darben, he is a gambling merchant who would rather the ground over the sky. And space. From time to time, drinks. Most of the time too much then he can handle. And he can't not help anyone to save his own life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom