Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi's and Bye's

[member="Lady Kay"]

Thank you kindly! If you all need a special agent to do something (make someone disappear, get some intel, get something, extract someone, or just walk your elderly akk hound) feel free to let me know! :)

EDIT:

P.S: I own and am starting a tactical gear business, feel free to tell me if yall need anything. ;)

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
[member="Brent Smith"]

I'll certainly think of something up for you. There's new Embassies and allies coming. So I'll need someone to keep an eye on them ;)

[member="Lady Kay"]

a3f.gif

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Please welcome [member="Helios Venth"] to Commenor. He's keeping the 'peace' on the streets. Perhaps him and [member="Brent Smith"] should work together some time ;)

Alright let's see what this phone can do.

*walks out, closes door, then immediately kicks it open and swagers in*

What is up people of Commenor? I'm Darlyn's Excron and the man responsible for preventing YOUR beloved Queen Kay from being stabbed, shot, exploded, poisoned, electrocuted, suffocated, and all other manners of violent and various degrees of swiftly killed.

My hobbies include range shooting, sparing, long walks on the beach, and hunting individuals down and violently turning their bodies into a mess of limbs and electrocuted flesh.

Please disregard any and all rumors linking me to Ghorua the Shark, I assure you such comparisons are circumstantial at best, and I am most certainly the most qualified for the job.

How was that [member="Lady Kay"]?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom