Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi's and Bye's

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Welcome to our newest members [member="Eddak Manod"] [member="Cato Marek"] [member="Than Balthor"] and [member="Lucas Hawthorne"] :)

She moves like she don't care
*sneaks in quietly and decloaks*

The HR manager downstairs told me to introduce myself and say a few words... so hello.

Currently own a food and beverage company and will be building a cantina in Chasin City. So all members get 20% off when you eat in or order takeaways. Except for members of the royalty of course, who will eat for free.

I report directly to King [member="Veiere Arenais"], Queen [member="Lady Kay"] and her secretary.

She moves like she don't care
[member="Lady Kay"], you are welcome to try anytime. Unfortunately the food officials (i.e. factory admins) are on leave, so the menu is being delayed.

But speaking of food, I guess a next possible thread for the faction could be the cantina opening ceremony and gathering. Maybe after the domination.

I am usually a fan of fun threads :D

Kay-Larr

[member="Mariya Fleischer"]

Quite alright. No need to rush it. The place needs to be built up first as well.

An opening ceremony sounds good :) We haven't had a fun gathering thread since about May, I think.

Kay-Larr

Welcome [member="Isaiah Thane"] :)

We are preparing a bit of a war games simulation this week. Feel free to sign up if you'd like :) Or we could start up our own thread.

Caedyn Arenais

C
[member="Loreena Arenais"]

*Whispers*

What do you think [member="Orion Vikarson"] looks like under his eye patch?...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom