Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Have Nothing To Do...

Darren was surprised that the man let himself be stabbed to get the blade away from him. He just smiled. "Whatever it takes to win?" With that Darren used the force to grab everything that was not bolted down to the floor and flung it all at Zaiden. With that many objects flying at the man it would be almost impossible to not get hit. What also happened was Darrens sword also came to his hand. He would have to make sure that he put a better grip on his sword next time he got home.

Matreya

Spinning, Zaiden cut through the heaviest items as quickly as he could, but not fast enough. He was hit by a chair that carried him backwards. As soon as he touched gground, he felt the rest of the furniture slam into him. Groaning he pushed the pile off.

Slowly standing Zaiden couldnt help but groan again, "Targets are usually so much easier to hit."

Popping his wounded arm back into place he brought himself at @[member="Darren Shaw"] again, the man would either tire and leave an opening or Zaiden would lose.

(@[member="Darren Shaw"] your so lucky hes an apprentice again lmao. We should have a duel sometime. Already fought john Harrison)

OOC: me lucky? never I just out write you anyday of the week, and never play nice)

IC: Darren was smiling at the mans will to fight. It was good that he had that but what he didnt expect something else to happen. As Zaiden launched at him Darren stood still. Zaidens body went right though Darren's body. though the next him against the man would be cause himself. Darren was standing infront of the wall and since Zaiden would go right though him He would slam into it himself.

Darren almost laughed in the other room. Darren had created a Force projection of himself standing where he would have been. As Zaiden rushed him the real Darren came from behind to attack with the Sword.

@[member="Zaiden"]

John Harrison

J
Striding through the streets of Mos Eisley, John had to ponder why he was here. Maybe it was the sands. The sands calmed him, endless, unmoving. Swirling waves, eternally lying before the sunset. But he assumed it was the force. He could sense that the path to his destiny had taken him here, to a rowdy desert city, of all places. The cantina had echoes of destiny, but it was the hotel that really gave off the dark energies that attracted John. He could smell the bloody carnage of battle within. Gyrating his shoulders in preparation, he gripped his sabers and stepped within.

Low sounds of commotion could be heard from within, and John knew instantly that this was where he needed to be. Darting up the stairs, he slowed down to approach the crash he heard coming from a wall. Walking in on the battle that was ensuing between Shaw and Zaiden, he felt inclined to speak up. "Shaw. Zaiden. Don't mean to interrupt, but have you seen a certain Onyx? Short. Irritant. Ugly."

Darren Onyx

D
Onyx could hear someone else. He quickly force pushed his foe into the wall and came back over to Darren and Zaiden. He was angered to see @[member="John Harrison"] in the room. "John..." he said with hate.

Everything had happened so fast, there were three scary men in front of him and then all of the sudden Zaiden was taking care of him and he was supposed to switch and go after the other Sith now...great, still a Sith just a -little- less likely to kill him. "Damn saber-jockies, they're always getting me in trouble." He cursed under his breath.

It wasn't before he was able to stabilize himself and get around to facing Onyx that another challenger approached, this one looking for the sam person Haskins was about to fight. Hopefully this was a rage filled encounter and he'd have another person on his side.

"There you go..." He said pointing to Onyx, assuming he was the only one left out of the three men he followed here. Hopefully he would kill the Sith.

Lord Ghoul

L
"Party's over," said a cold voice from the shadows of a doorway.

Mikhail Shorn emerged. His raven hair hung limply across his brow. Pale blue eyes stared coldly on those gathered in front of him. @[member="Dark Onyx"], @[member="John Harrison"], @[member="Zaiden"], and @[member="Darren Shaw"]. All of whom seemed to get in his way far too often. Darren most of all. Another man stood unrecognized. A non-force user. Mikhail sneered at the assembly. Clad in his phrik HYDRA armor, with the helm hanging in his right hand, and unlit saber in his left, Mikhail cut an imposing figure. He did not often wear armor. He hated helmets and was not a bit claustrophobic. However, he was no fool. He had come to a gathering of Force Users ready to fight. Besides, the sun was hot, and the armor had air conditioning.

The unlit saber was wrought with terrible power. The coiling dragon along its cylinder surface seemed ready to strike. Hungry for blood. Or rather, for souls. For indeed, this saber was no ordinary blade. It was derriphanivvele, the Soulsaber of legend. Devourer of Souls. It was a nexus of the dark side and its very presence in Mikhail's hand gave him a surge of strength, concentration, and will to fight. Anger flared within him, a constant flame in the furnace of his heart now sprung to violent life by the Soulsaber.

Dark Onyx... was a traitor. Mikhail had come here to deliver him his final justice, so decreed by Tirdarius, Lord of Korriban. Mikhail wasn't one to stand on pomp or ceremony, but he also held no love for the Sith or other dark siders. Given an opportunity to kill one, with justification no less, he did not hesitate. Tirdarius' spy networks had gotten wind of Onyx's presence on Tatooine. So, one of the Champions of the Empress had been sent forth to deal forth the Empire's displeasure at Onyx's treason. Mikhail would see it done and no one. No one. Would stand in his way.

Mikhail donned his helm. Vision processors sprung to life as his HUD activated. His voice came out slightly muffled. "Dark Onyx, I name you a traitor to the Empire. Lord Tirdarius of Korriban has issued your death warrant. I'm here to lop off your head." The helmeted head turned to John Harrison. "Don't stand in my way, John. I don't feel in the mood for playing nice. Help me kill the bastard, or step aside." Phrik helm swiveled once more. "Darren and Zaiden, get your own room for your mess... or I'll kill you next."

Mikhail Shorn, Champion of the Empress, ignited his lightsaber. The violet blade sprang to life. Derriphan hummed eagerly, urging Mikhail to fight. To kill. Shorn was one of the most skilled duelists among the Sith. He excelled at single combat. To duel him was to face him in his element. However, his style of Makashi did afford him a weakness against blaster bolts. A severe one. Last time he'd encountered a firefight, he'd come out four gunshot wounds the worse. Luckily, only the unknown opponent seemed to utilize blasters. The others all wielded traditional sabers. Unfortunate for them. He raised a hand toward Dark Onyx and yanked in the Force. The massive tug aimed to pull the traitor toward Mikhail, where he waited with an upraised blade, aiming to spit the man on his saber.

Matreya

Just before he was about to go launching back into the fray with the Darren clones, Zaiden sennsed another powerful energy step forward. Looking at the door as @[member="Mikhail Shorn"] stepped in, "Shorn don't threaten me. You, I respect. But that only goes so far."

Suddenly Onyx jerked in the air, forced pulled -yanked really- towards Shorn, so Zaiden gathered strength and launched a force push at Onyx hoping to knock him loose of Shorns pull.

Spinning, Zaiden threw a powerful two handed swing at a @[member="Darren Shaw"]. He knee they were clones, but it made them none the less as dangerous.

Darren just shook his head when Shorn and John walked in. there were some words spread around and the battle began again. Darren held his Cortosis blade up to short out @[member="Zaiden"] lightsaber. With that done he forced pushed him with enough force to blast through the wall behind him.

Darren scoffed "Champion my ass" and launched another force push at Mikhail. A bolt of lighting came from his sword with a purple glow sent at John. "I hate sith wanna-bes"

Matreya

Zaiden blew threw the wall, driven by @[member="Darren Shaw"] force, and slammed into the ground hard, instantly going unconscious.

He only remained out for a few moments, then he was up slowly limping into the room. Wiping the blood from his lip Zaiden sighed, once again putting his saber at the ready. Clutching his wounded arm close to his chest. He could use it, but not well.

Gasping for breath, Zaiden smiled wearily at @[member="John Harrison"] and @[member="Mikhail Shorn"], "Won't be much help in this fight. You showed up after they have been playing tennis...with my head." He tried to chuckle, But the vibration dropped him to his knees. This time he stayed there trying to breath.

(Hate him being an apprentice!! Lol I have to dull him down so hard. He already went like 9 times as hard against John the other day! Lmao seriously Darren we gotta duel soon.)

John Harrison

J
Drawing his saber, John snapped into Soresu to deflect the lightning, the force knocking him back slightly. "Wanna-bes? You're a Dark Jedi. You don't get much more wanna-be, Shaw." He reasoned, bringing the saber back to his chest to block any further attacks. "Make your mind up man! Are you a Jedi? A Sith? Or the bastard child of both?" Raising a hand to Zaiden, he offered possibly the first words of compliment he had uttered in a long time. "You did what you could." Lunging forwards, John moved into a floor-slide, swinging his saber in an arc that could potentially sever both of Shaw's legs.

Monty's Police contact in Mos Eisley had alerted him the moment the bounty had been spotted puttering about the spaceport. Monty had taken awhile to gather a few men, his bodyguard included before ordering the Mos Eisley PD to assist him in apprehending the fugitive. While the bounty wasn't all that high, it was certainly high enough for a night's work.

Monty arrived in his speeder with @[member="Thraishe Krine"] in tow and the Mos Eisley PD were setting up a perimeter and appearing to begin to move in with tactical units.

"Ready to nab us a bounty?" He asked his trusted bodyguard with a chuckle as he loaded HE rounds into his father's high caliber slugthrower revolvers.

Matreya

Zaiden, being so clear headed, focusing solely on the pain found that he sensed a mass of people gathering around the building. He couldn't feel why but it wasn't hard to figure out. Coughing softly, Zaiden called almost as soft, "@[member="Dark Onyx"] how many enemies have you made? I sense a large group of men downstairs gathering near both front and back doors. Most exits it appears as well."

Slowly standing, Zaiden stumbled from the room towards the main set of stairs. He wasn't capable of doing anything more at the moment for that fight, but he figured he could at least be of use this way. Drawing his Shadow Dagger, Zaiden stood at the top waiting for the men to show up.

Lord Ghoul

L
Mikhail sensed more presences gathering outside. The Royal Guardsman who had accompanied him were also set up in a perimeter around the cantina. They, however, were not so conspicuous, hidden in plainclothes robes. He saw the live feed of police forces gathering outside. Unfortunate. This was going to be such a mess. Mikhail's attention was brought back to the fight at hand as everything suddenly erupted into a giant free-for-all.

The force push from Zaiden knocked Onyx off of Mikhail's trajectory. He released his Force pull immediately. Idiot. Shorn barely had time to think, however, as Darren Shaw launched a force push it him. Mikhail used his formidable prowess at telekinesis to push down on himself, an unconvential use of the ability which stuck him to the ground like a two ton rock. Darren's own telekinetic attack washed over him. Mikhail let it carry him backwards, but his feet slid solidly along the floor, heels never coming off the ground. He rode the wave out to the end of its strength. The shove dissipated, energy spent, and Mikhail moved forward, his footfalls heavy as he stalked forward, like an inexorable demon come out of the nine hells with the singular purpose of wreaking destruction.

Cimmerian power drew into Mikhail, a gathering typhoon of the dark side wrapping about him like stormclouds of deepest black. The adumbrate clouds billowed within him. He drew from Derriphan, using it to strengthen his focus and shape the mass of dark side power. Sparks of hatred flew from his heart as rage billowed swelteringly hot, like a blacksmith's bellows. Mikhail held no strength with lightning, nor could he bellow in the Force. He could not strengthen his body to a formidable degree, or heal wounds in hours instead of days. He had only his skill at telekinesis. And oh, what a terrible power it was.

Objects from the room zipped from where they lay and began to whirl around him as he was wrapped in a visible, writhing cocoon of air. Pressure began to build around Mikhail as the air seemed to be sucked out of the room. Mikhail's eyes were like chips of ice behind his visor. He felt the sweat on his forehead at the immense amount of concentration, but Derriphan bolstered him. That nexus of the dark side whispered soothingly, giving him the required aid, drawing him deeper into the pit of madness. He no longer saw friend or foe before him. They were all enemies. Utter hate burned within his being. He could not explain why he felt this sudden anger, this sudden rage of malicious intent. He only knew that he wanted to see their bones bend and snap, their flesh tear, and their bodies explode. He wanted rend them into pieces. To destroy them utterly. Within him boiled an unstable volcano. And these fools had just set it off. Rage exploded.

The pressurized air around Mikhail destabilized in a shock wave of pure power. Objects hurtled through the air, striking with enough speed that they splintered to pieces. The circular shockwave spread out from Shorn. The walls of the room bent before they exploded outward in a spray of plaster, rebar, and stone. The pyretic strength behind Mikhail's use of Force repulse would have picked up any of the individuals in the room and sent them hurtling through the walls, propelled by a madman's might.

Shorn chuckled to himself as he stood in the center of the desolation he had wrought. He tottered weakly, a crazed grin on his face behind the visor. Derriphan whispered to him still. A single word. Kill.

Darren saw what was happening around him. Objects were flying towards Shorn like bees to honey. He had seen this before, because he had done it once out of instinct. Darren knew that Shorn was going to blow the whole building sky high. He wasn't going to fight it he would go with it. Darren ran to @[member="Dark Onyx"] He created a force shield around the both of them and told his friend. "relax and let the wind take you". Almost right after that Shorn became a bomb.

Darren and Onyx flew into the air from the blast but were protected from debris and most of the blast. Darren used the force to slow his decent to the ground with Onyx. "We need to get out of here now." he said to his friend. "live to fight another day."

Lord Ghoul

L
Mikhail Shorn still had an objective to accomplish. Try as he might to crush it, there was still a bit of the soldier in him. Darren and Onyx had fled. Apparently, they were in league with each other. It made Darren an enemy as well. Mikhail opened up his comlink as he gathered the Force about him and leapt from the building. He landed with a hard thud in the sand below; his knees bent to absorb the fall. He stood up to his full height, helmeted head swinging toward where Darren and Onyx stood a few paces away.

"Shorn to Guardian, the Dark Jedi Darren Shaw is assisting Onyx. Any chance he can be put on the black list as well?"

A garbled voice replied, "Copy that, Lord @[member="Tirdarius"] shall be informed."

In space near Tatooine, an Imperial Immobilizer-class starship hung. Its gravity well projector was activated. Dark Onyx was a high value target. Mikhail Shorn, a few Royal Guards, and the Immobilizer had been sent to deal with him. If the worst came, the captain of the ship threatened to simply turbolaser Onyx's coordinates, burning everything in a block radius amid a sea of green fire. Of course, that would be extremely undiplomatic. Shorn had been dispatched to deal with him first. But there were contingency plans. There were always contingency plans.

The Repulse had drained Mikhail, but it bought him a moment's respite from the chaos. It had been as quick as breathing in and out, but the effort was taxing. However, Derriphan fueled his resolve. He stood implaccable in his armor, dragon saber in his hand. The violet blade still hummed with its eager pitch. Thirsty for flesh. Mikhail pointed it toward Darren and Onyx.

"You say you're honorable, Shaw. Step aside and let me face Onyx one on one. A fair fight." Mikhail smirked behind his visor. "You can keep those other pesky people away while Onyx and I duke it out. Or... you can keep standing in my way and fight me two on one. But where would your honor be then?"

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
Incongruously, the voice of the Empress echoed in whatever comlinks @[member="Mikhail Shorn"], @[member="John Harrison"] and @[member="Zaiden"] were using.

"Gentlemen, this is the Empress. The Dark Jedi Darren Shaw is now considered an enemy of the Empire for assisting the traitor Dark Onyx. You are instructed to capture both of them and bring them before me, if possible."

Nisha Decrilla

N
Her face hidden in shadow by the robes of the Red Guard Anaya waited patiently for her moment to join the fight. The whisper of The Empress voice in the comlink in her ear was more than enough of a signal. Throwing the robe off her she revealed herself, moving gracefully through the wreckage that Mikhail had created she joined his side, her twin sabers in her hand.

"Both options he offered you, are null and void." she said her anger rising. "You are a traitor and as such you will die for your actions." Her sabers ignited at her sides as she dug deep into the dark side of the force, calling on its power and energy to fuel her fury. "Maybe when i'm done with you, i'll finish what was started on your mother."

If that didn't get his attention and leave Mikhail free to attack Onyx, nothing would.

Lord Ghoul

L
Shorn's eyes widened in surprise. He had not sensed Anaya. A slow smile creeped across his face. Clever queen. Who else was hiding under those Royal Guardsman robes? Mikhail's attention returned to the two traitors. He'd received the Empress' transmission. Neither of the fools would be leaving Tatooine. Not in one piece, anyway.

His helmet betrayed nothing. A smooth surface of phrik with a small, slitted visor. The face of judgement. Impassive. Harder than stone.

He spoke, his voice muffled, "What she said.... Anaya, I don't think capture will be possible, do you?" He shook his helm, smirked, and attacked, like a viper springing from grassy glades to strike at an unsuspecting rat.

Phrik armor moved in a blur, Mikhail closed the distance in two steps. His saber swung out in an opening gambit toward Onyx. Violet blade aimed in a diagonal backhand to cleave the traitor from hip to shoulder.

John Harrison

J
Hopping onto his feet, John leapt at @[member="Darren Shaw"], blade lofted high into the air. "When the godforsaken day comes wherein I want a Dark Jedi for a friend, I'll squat down over there and crap one out." He hissed, his childhood indoctrination coming into play. He slammed onto the ground with a thunk, his long coat settling as he stepped forwards. Spinning his blade in a deadly circle, he smiled as lunged forwards, stabbing upwards with his lightsaber in a maneuver that would impale Shaw, should he fail to dodge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom