Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Have Nothing To Do...

Darrens body was fighting hard. He was beginig to tire from all of the fighting that had taken place. he tried to move from the blade but was too slow. The purple evergy had pierced up wards and clipped his side allthe way up to his arm pit. He felt the burning of the blade that went through his armor. It hurt like the dickens. He began to feel his skin compact on him self. His bones creaked from the power and were about to break. If he were to face the power head on with the force, or move to much he would surely die.

Darren had nothing to say to Shorn. He was silent and staring at Him with eyes of hate. He had to fight still. He had to survive. He had a few more ounces of power that he could spare for an attack, but this could be his last. He drew strength from the thoughts of being with his mother for the first time in years, his friendship that he had with Onyx and the pure will to live. He stopped absorbing the power from the blade, and grabbed items that were loose or not bolted down and threw them al

Lord Ghoul

L
Objects pummeled Shorn. Chairs. Utensils. Everything. Bottles shattered against his armor, he felt the glass dig in beneath his armor, opening up cuts along his collar bone and neck. Hot blood gushed down beneath his thermal suit. It trickled down his chest, mixing with sweat. Chairs broke and splintered. Mikhail stumbled backwards, buffeted. His eyes blurred. But several factors kept his concentration on the Force Crush. First, Mikhail was fresh. He had barely expended any serious energy as of yet, aside from blowing out the walls of a room. Darren, on the other hand, well... Darren should be exhaused On his last legs. Second, Shorn's forte was telekinesis. Manipulation and control came naturally to him. And lastly, he wielded the Soulsaber. Battlemind granted him a concentration beyond what he should have been able to muster. Like a spear, his thoughts pierced through the pain and distractions of battle. His fist, splayed claw-like, closed.

Atramentous might crushed down on Darren. Greenline fractures should now be beginning to appear. Mikhail could feel those bones. Bending. Breaking. His cold eyes stared on in satisfaction as he gritted his teeth through the pain of glass embedded in his neck. Shorn's concentration slipped briefly, but only so that instead of crushing down on all of Darren, he had to focus on a more specific part of the Dark Jedi. The legs. He put all his perilous attention on them, putting more than enough power behind his grip to shatter the tibias. Mikhail wanted to see Darren on his knees. Begging for mercy. Maybe then, Mikhail would spare him.

Matreya

Zaiden, having finally found a medical droid, came running to the fight between @[member="Mikhail Shorn"] and @[member="Darren Shaw"]. The fight to those less skilled, could see it as equal. But from what he witnessed as he came forward, Shaw was losing gas and Shorn seemed to hold the upper hand...

Holding his hands in front of him, he focused all of his will into the force. Drawing from the air, the battle, from the ground below him. The wind around him picked up, and from this even seemed to gather energy. With a savage grunt, Zaiden threw a force push at Shaw. If landed the blow would shoot him at Shorn.

Darren Onyx

D
Onyx was breathless at how things were now turning out. While @[member="Darren Shaw"] and @[member="Mikhail Shorn"] fought, he saw the oppurtunity to find a new way off the planet.

He ran over to the next hanger bay to find a ship. "Yes," he whispered as he ran up and began to hack into it's systems, allowing him to board and take off.

Lord Ghoul

L
All Onyx's efforts to escape the planet would prove fruitless. Though he had boarded a ship, the Immobilizer and its gravity well projector hung above the planet, preventing any traffic from escaping to hyperspace. The Empire had come to call. And it didn't knock nicely.

Darrens ribs bended to the point where they snapped loudly. He could see that Onyx left him there. He knew that it was no hard feelings because he had done one thing right in his life. His legs broke and snapped. But he felt no pain because they were prosthetics. He was suddenly thrown at Shorn from a force push.

Darren knew that it was Zaiden because he was the only one here other than Onyx to not hate his guts. Ether Zaiden was helping him or was just trying to attack the both of them.

Matreya

Zaiden sighed, "Darren you were an ally. Someone I respect. Now I must help to defeat you. I am Hand of the Empress, her wishes are wrought through my own flesh."

Showing the effect attacking @[member="Darren Shaw"] had on himself, but now if he was lucky he wouldn't need to step in any longer. @[member="Mikhail Shorn"] had an opportune time to take the man's life..

Darren thought about all that has happened and what would happen. He ingnored Zaiden and focused at Shorn. He looked at him saying. "I want a parley with Ashin, Your Empress. I will let you take my weapons to show you that I am a man of my word, I will not attack you further." He left a small pause "And if you kill me here and now I will promise you Ashin will hunt you down like you did Onyx, because It would be going against her possible rulings and Sith codes."

Darren had to get out some how and he knew the perfect chance to free himdelf of the hunt and possibly save his friend.

Lord Ghoul

L
"Screw the rules," snarled Shorn.

He had Darren where he wanted him. Broken, bloodied.... beaten. Now the man mewled, not asking, but demanding a parley. With threats no less. A coldness gripped Mikhail's black heart. He still held Darren in a Force grip. Bones had broken, but Mikhail had not yet pushed himself to his full strength. Right now, if he wished, he could end it all by imploding Darren. Didn't the idiot know that? But here he sat, talking about how Ashin would hunt Shorn down, a completely false assumption.

Mikhail pointed his violet blade toward Darren. It hummed wickedly. "You don't get to make demands, Shaw. Ashin prefers you captured alive. There's a big difference. I could turn you into Darren-Jello right now. And I really, really want to." Mikhail tightened his grip on the Dark Jedi, pushing broken ribs even further, crushing down on an already broken body. With snapped legs, prosthetic or not, Darren should not have been able to walk, or even stand upright. Shorn pushed down on Darren with immense Telekinetic force, aiming to push the Dark Jedi to the floor. Slowly.

"Kneel," Shorn commanded. "And say 'I am a shit-faced hypocrite and an idiot. I was wrong to betray the Empire. Mikhail beat me. Mikhail is the best.' Then take your helmet off and lick my boots... and Zaiden's too. Oh, and apologize for stabbing him. Do that and I'll let you have your parley." Behind the visor, Mikhail smirked wickedly. "No, I'm not kidding. Do it, or I'll kill you. Last chance." Killing @[member="Darren Shaw"] would be ideal, but Mikhail would settle for utter humiliation.

Darren was not happy with what he was demanded to do. This was over kill, But he did it any ways so he could talk to Ashin once. He did everything that was asked and was in pain that being pushed down even more to get him lower than ever to the ground. He did not however feel embarrassed in the slightest, because he was not going to let it happen again. With a painful grunt he asked with sarcasm "So now may I see the Empress GREAT Mikhail?" He knew that it could set him off but he did not say anything about not talking.

OOC On my phone so edit it later to add all what I am to do.

Lord Ghoul

L
Dark satisfaction rippled through Mikhail. He enjoyed humiliating this man. Bringing such arrogance, worthy of the most cliche of Sith, down to grovel at his feet gave him more pleasure than he had felt in a long, long time. Mikhail smiled. The phrik helmet showed nothing, expressionless and grim. Shorn grimaced as he adjusted the edge of his breastplate with one hand. Bits of glass stuck from his neck and collarbone. Blood leaked profusely. No matter. Mikhail could tend to them later.

"Yes. Right after you suck my di-" Mikhail saw Darren's expression and smirked. "Juuust kidding." He shoved the man a comlink in exchange for Darren's weapons. All of them. "Here. Make it snappy."

Darren threw his twin lightsabers and slowly grabbed his sword and other light saber. and placed them on the ground in front of him and tried to take a few steps back. He looked at the com and shook his head. "I have a com in my helm you know?" He was a POW but he was going to not be the nice one.

Matreya

Zaiden approached with his arms crossed, "@[member="Mikhail Shorn"]...you're to much my friend." He said with a small chuckle. He was pleased that @[member="Darren Shaw"] hadn't fought to the death. He did not see the logic behind dieing for no reason.

Tapping his comlink, Zaiden muttered, "@[member="Dark Onyx"] is trying to escape via ship. @[member="Ashin Varanin"], Empress, how should I proceed?" He wasnt so sure he could catch Onyx if the man managed to get out of orbit. Zaiden couuldnt fly anything really well.

Lord Ghoul

L
Mikhail turned to Zaiden. "Save it. I don't do friends. Shaw just needed a lesson. Badly." He jabbed his still lit lightsaber toward the sky. "Onyx won't get far. There is an Imperial Immobilizer orbiting the planet. If he makes it out of atmosphere, he'll be dealing with a wing of TIE fighters, tractor beams, and point defense weaponry. He won't get far. Won't even be able to leave the system. Not with that Immobilizer's gravity well projector active. Hyperspace is a definite no go for his kriffing ass."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom