Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Introduce yourself!

@Ire

To come thread with us!

Welcome aboard! Poke around the page and see what you can find, we have all sorts of stuff here.

Currently we have an intro thread here.

And then we have a long term project here. Feel free to jump in, and just fast forwards on the second thread, say you were with us the whole time. Or we could meet you there!

Also got some cool title bars for your signature. Make sure to link em to our home page. Any questions? Ask here, in the OOC or just PM me.

Happy Rping!

Tyranus

The Darkness feeds me
[member="Ire"]
Welcome and have fun taming a terratek or whatever their called ;) . Have fun and most of all, stay on my good side. But seriously, have fun and enjoy your stay with the fleet!

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Hello. New guy, old writer. Hope to be sailing the galaxy with ya'll soon. I blame Vassara for being so awesome. :)

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Thanks. I'll take today to get comfortable. Probably join some threads tomorrow. Get the feet wet. See ya around dudes. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom