Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Introduce Yourself!

Dunames Lopez

Megalomaniac CEO of Star Tours
Dunames Lopez, CEO of Star Tours, the premier money laundromat for smugglers in the galaxy. Can smuggle, launder money or sell stolen/counterfeit merchandise on a non-exclusive basis, so as to maintain the legitimacy of my front...

Daak Dakaara

The Not-Quite-Captain of the Smoked Opal
Captain Daak Dakaara, here. Smoked Opal is my ship, even though she's in the hands of mutinous scum I wouldn't piss on were they on fire!... Apologies, but I've only recently found my way back ta the somewhat civilized side of the galaxy, and the itch for payback is burrowed deep in my flesh.

But, until that can be scratched, I need to drum up some credits, maybe a dingy to get me from rock to rock, and I'm not opposed to scratching some backs if they're open to helping me with my particular itch when the time comes.

Why hello there, Black Ties. The hard light man that has a scary skull for a face here. Contact me if you need any favors. (Idea k got playing Halo) Also, it is Wednesday my dudes.

I'm here, and will not hesitate to put anyone in my way down, so stay out of it. Also, do not mention my mother, or things will go up in flames. Have great plans for the future here, hope to get to know everyone well.

Assassin, spy, hitman, that sort of thing. Here to get money and have fun doing it. Glad to be here :)

Might have tried to kill a few of you on my alt, [member="The Gray Assassin"], a week or two ago. No hard feelings?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom