Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Introduce Yourself!

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
[member="Galon Vans"]

Yes! Welcome to Syndicate. We don't talk much, but when a thread comes down the pipe we are all pretty active. We're more of a in the moment kind of faction. Pretty lax. Come and go as you please.

Currently we're gonna do it up for the upcoming site event.

Miss Blonde

Welcome my dudes, sorry that we aren't very active when it comes to our faction page, but we do hang out on skype we're getting a discord soon. So if you guys want I'm happy to include you. We also usually have new threads coming down the pipe every week or two, currently I'm sure you are all aware of our current thread Savages. Anyways welcome!

[member="Dralos"] [member="Myles Vylumnar"] [member="Halifax McCade"]

Vigil

Orwell, The Librarian
Consider this my formal introduction.

I have very little in mind for this character, outside of his questionable morality, however the more I consider it the more enthralled I become with the idea of using my permanent holonet connectivity, vast intellect, and both violent and stealth capabilities in more, criminal pursuits.

The way I see it, you short lived organics need a guiding hand. And everyone loves a good information broker, no? *chuckle* I do look forward to working with you all in the future... some more than others.

Miss Blonde

[member="Vigil"] Welcome aboard! We've been needing a new info broker so thanks for filling that role! If you have any ideas for threads I encourage you to run them past me and we can make them happen!

P.S Also I'm basically immortal so my short lived organic ass might outlive you :p

Vigil

Orwell, The Librarian
[member="Miss Blonde"]

Good luck with that, I'm online. *chuckle*

And have you? Well I was actually getting some level of inspiration from you, seeing such a successful business woman has such effects after all.

Theulnir

Not quite your typical Chiss - Still your typical
Hey there,

Just getting this characters show on the road.

Seductive, strategic chiss crime lord with a currently small private "army" looking too this faction for help expanding.

If you have any business proposals, buy or sell, feel free to PM me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom