Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Introductions

Alleycat

OCC Account - MTFBWYA
Welcome [member="Aeshi Tillian"], [member="Savan Val"], [member="Savan Val"] & [member="Rayce Tharelle"] to the Commonwealth. :)

Hello & Welcome [member="Aeshi Tillian"], [member="Savan Val"], [member="Savan Val"] & [member="Rayce Tharelle"] @Horus.

I'd like to be apart of intelligence but perhaps a volunteer from future project jaguar antics coming up.

Good morning/afternoon/evening to you all!

Trade Santiago here, I'm joining up as a pilot/soldier type. Not entirely sure if I'll take him Navy or Intel, I enjoy writing both.

I welcome any recommendations, and am willing and able to start writing with anyone any time. (I am assuming I can "back date" my introduction story a bit as it is currently in the process of being written)

Anywho, Hello!

Giorg Montey

By The Emperor's Command
Good day to you all.

I would like to join as my character right here, a somewhat senior officer ready for service in the Commonwealth Navy. After watching the subtle, but quick growth of the Commonwealth from a nobody faction to an aspiring maybe major faction, I would like to join in on the fun.

A tip of the hat to you all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom