Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Introductions

W E L C O M E
Your encounters with the Tribe start here! Please introduce yourselves, tell us a little about yourself, some ideas for things you'd like to see done here ( One direction you'd like to see us go in our IC story, our structure, anything!)

Poe

тнє ναмριяє ℓσя∂
Hello, My name is Marlow Venjuta, Vampire, and Count and Patriarch of the Venjuta Bloodline. I enjoy long walks under starry nights and full moons. OOC, I'm a fun loving fan girl of SW, Dr. Who, Walking Dead, and Tim Burton!

Ideas, huh? I'm very story driven (simply love them)! I'm interested in Clans, such as names and what constitutes forming a Clan (Not saying I will. But one never knows). As for seeing the whole picture, I like a direction. I don't want to see anything religious like the Primeval (not saying that's a bad concept) but I like the whole seeking knowledge angle (or something each particular Clan specializes in I.e. knowledge seeking, alchemy, Sith Magic / Witchcraft). Structure wise, I think that depending on the nature of Clans, each Clan leader should represent his/her Clan and there be some sort of Clan Council.

From time to time, I'll figure out more ideas in the jumbled mind of ideas of mine. I would like to see this Faction flourish, and as for going that Major Faction route, I'll vote "Further Down The Road, Much Further." And, I'll be here for the long haul. As earlier stated, love stories and I have ideas formulating as I write for doing Faction based threads. The more story, the more direction, the more defining ourselves = FUN TIMES AHEAD!

Colossus

C
I am Colossus, what I enjoy is of little concern, but I do participate in the occasional brawl.

I do like [member="Count Marlow Venjuta"]'s clan council idea. As for ideas of my own. I regretfully inform you I have none.

I'm really interested in what this faction has in store, and the stories we'll weave.

:: HERO of KORRIBAN ::
Took me a while to get in and signed on, but have been tossing out ideas behind the scenes as well...

Glad to be here and can't wait to see what we all come up with here. This concept is awesome!!

Hello again.

Removed Marlow Venjuta and decided to create this character specifically for this faction. Feel this will be a better fit based off the faction agenda.

Gotta get CS done, then I'll be in the Thread. Cheers!

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
Hey guys HK here, you may know me from such classic threads as HK Beats A Humanitarian Convoy To Death With A Lead Pipe, HK Casually Kidnaps A Child, HK Has His Way With A Knight Of Ren, I Am Not Evil This Is Just Cry For Help, or Hey Is That A Droid In Your Pants Or Are You Just Happy To See Me?

Anyway, I'll be popping up around here from time to time, right now my plan is to have HK pop in from time to time as kind of a guest star to support the faction, probably to try to pass up as some sort of deity or a powerful sorcerer, probably badly, and just generally mess with the Tribesmen with little rhyme or reason. If I'll stick around I'm open to HK making a new body to put a copy of his mind into and just have that stay on their planet permanently but we'll see how things go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom