Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mirrorverse FAQ

[member="Nefertari Sovint"]

No, mirror characters do not have to be alive. Likewise characters who have died in the Chaos verse may still be alive (and probably being a good productive citizen of my Empire).

[member="Braith Achlys"]

See FAQ point 3.

How your roleplay the transition of a chaos character to Mirrorverse is up to you.

I would personally recommend Role-Playing some level of disorientation and confusion as you struggle to work out where you are and why it feels wrong.

Særa Ayña Savan said:
Are Sithspawn gonna be a thing in that world or are they shoot-on-sight? :eek:
I don't have a clear answer for this. Unlikely unless something along these lines makes its way into a location submission.

Særa Ayña Savan said:
Or is it possible the mirror-me is just a different/uncorrupt species?
Sure why not.

What happens if a character dies?

They're dead, obviously. Regardless of whether you're a mirror character, or one from the Chaos Galaxy sent across. Dead is dead.

If someone is writing my Mirror character and they kill them off what happens?

They're dead, but this will not affect you original (Chaos verse) character in any way.

Do I submit my mirror character to Codex?

No, use the character creation template and forum.

May I make a subaccount for my mirror character?

Yes, but we won't be providing formal tags for these accounts.

These have been updated.

Matreya

Ah. So then is it similar to Palpatines plan? Eradication of Force Users? If so are they still hunted at a constant momentum?

Ie if I have my chaos character go will they automatically be hunted? Or the same for my Mirrorverse character?

Could our mirrorverss character replace our Chaos character? For instance, say a Chaos character dies, will we be able to now write our Mirrorverse character in Chaos, and use them as our 'main' characters?

Would they then receive formal tags?

Would they have the same Force rank as our Chaos character?

Matreya

I asked that quite a time ago. I'm not multiverse admin, but I believe yes they would receive the rank. They aren't handing out more tags however. Ie new characters.

Basically take your account and edit it to fit the reverse. Viola.

Again don't take my word for it. Could easily be wrong on that end!

[member="Mirror Emperor"]

Ah, apologies. One last question;

I assume the Chaos universe will not be replaced with whatever the Mirrorverse is like? ie, we won't be RPing in the mirror verse past the end of the event?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom