Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mirrorverse FAQ

Yuroic Xeraic said:
Don't think I've seen this question and it might be a dumb question buttttttt...

Will our characters be able to remember the events that happened after the Mirrorverse? Just got an idea to add to my character afterwards if so.

And would slavery be legal in the Mirrorverse? Or illegal? If it is illegal would it still happen like it does in SW?
Up to you and open to interpretation (see location submissions)

Sorry to be a bother and bring up a question already asked a number of times here. I was wondering if a mirrorverse version of the character could be brought to the Chaos universe as a weakened NPC.

Case in point, Ultimatum's mirror is taken captive by Ultimatum and is set into datapad, his programming severely hampered and locked into computer form only. Would this be acceptable?

This is curiosity more than anything else. Thanks.

Sibar Laval

S
Well, this may be interesting. What exactly would happen if there I appeared since I am an incinerator and they were only used for war and to purge?

Are we allowed to make unique ranks within the Empire?

I wanted Voracitos to be an Agent of a little higher standing, and was hoping if it would be acceptable to name him as an "Archagent" of the Empire?

Otherwise, I'll just give him an infamous reputation that earns his respect, along with his clear seniority.

[member="Mirror Emperor"]

kendopanda

Fun, lovable dork
Mirror Emperor said:
Can I join/or leave the main storyline/location of capital Yes. However, security is incredibly tight at the capital of the Empire. A large fleet, without equal in the Galaxy, as well as the World Razer itself, are in orbit. Numerous layers of security must be passed to enter or leave and no contraband (books, illegal drugs, weapons, etc) will be permitted.

Does this mean we can start off planet?

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
Darth Voracitos said:
Are we allowed to make unique ranks within the Empire?

I wanted Voracitos to be an Agent of a little higher standing, and was hoping if it would be acceptable to name him as an "Archagent" of the Empire?

Otherwise, I'll just give him an infamous reputation that earns his respect, along with his clear seniority.

[member="Mirror Emperor"]
Interested in this question as well.

[member="Velok"]
[member="Darth Voracitos"]

I'm not going to be answering any specific questions on whether people's Mirrorverse chars are acceptable or not unless I feel the need to, sorry.

The FAQ is reasonably clear whilst giving you room to take your own interpretation.

I won't be validating anyone's claim to have a character more highly ranked than any other.

Sibar Laval

S
Oh great and powerful [member="Mirror Emperor"], I wanted to know where exactly my character would be if he would be an imperial 'peacekeeper' (he came from chaos so he swapped roles with his peacekeeper version)

[member="Sibar Laval"]

Wherever you want to be! On the streets of one of the more rowdy districts, or perhaps simple guard duty or parading outside the Imperial palace.

Don't worry there's more to come once people have introduced their characters and explored a little. I will need my peacekeepers to swiftly deal with any rebellious activity.

One other question. If I wanted to do a quick prologue story of what my character's doing before the whole transporting through time and space stuff happens, where should I do that? Directly in the act 1 thread? In my own thread? Thanks for your help oh mysterious and wise [member="Mirror Emperor"].

Marek Starchaser

M
JSC is doing a side story. If its going to tie in directly to the Mirrorverse world/character, I'd recommend pulling something in the Mirrorverse Forum and titling it something like "Prologue: [member="Mark Sage"] goes to Jurassic Park, or... does he?" We're not going to have a rule, as its wherever you feel comfortable, but keeping it in the Mirrorverse Forum keeps it organized... chaotically.

cb017806ace9e294c2b775fcee7b85e5.jpg

[member="Marek Starchaser"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom