Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Member Introductions

Macharius Solaire

M
Greeting to all the members of the Coalition. I am Macharus Solaire.

In the Galaxy I hold the position of Prime Minister of Denon. Denon as you may know is an ecumenopolis world that sits on the confluence of two major hyperlanes. It is a powerful world in it's own right.But in the great galactic game, no world can do it alone. My reason for joining is simply to bring my world into this Coalition. And I will make it my mission to see it so. After which we'll see where things go.

Outside of being a politician. I also run Denon Stahl Arms. It is a small, neutral company. But growth is in the works.

I can't think of anything really to say otherwise. It's all in my biography if you're for some reason interested in knowing more of me. In any case. I hope to have fun with you guys and get stuff done.

nice to meet you Macharius. Afraid Doctor Lovous has little use for arms but if you ever in the need for biotech or need a medical support convoy, we should talk.

[member="Macharius Solaire"]

Macharius Solaire

M
[member="Faith Organa"]

Denon is to the southwest of Commonor on the hyperlanes. And neutral. But yes, lets have a meeting. I'll come up to visit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom