Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Member Introductions

Exiled Count of House Teraan (Alderaan)
Marina DeVoe said:
Thank you Count Teraan. :)
I shall do my best to serve Queen and Alderaan.
Your very welcome and I too concur with your idea as am also try by best do same. Thought can't help think how interesting it shall be now that two of Alderaan Noble house prodigal child are back lol.

Marina DeVoe

Not a flight attendant... just a risk.
Yes, one's answer to the call of duty always seems to stem from ancestral spirits.

It's a calling I've been putting off too long, I'm afraid.
Despite my view on armament differs with that of my father, I will be the voice of my ancestors who did not perish in vain... believing in peace without bloodshed, Count Teraan.
*bows her head in respect*

Chekīta Kaie

I'm smiling, this should scare you
Okay, technically been a member for a while now, but mainly trying to sort some things out with my character, but once that was done I was looking to finally start some faction stuff.

Hello All! I looked at the faction and found it interesting. Especially enjoy the information about the Keepers. That got me interested, plus the ideals of the faction I think coincide with my character. I shall serve to the best of my ability.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom