Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raid on Makeb - Skirmish with the Rebels (Signups)

Link is LIVE:

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/69130-gotta-get-that-boom-boom-pow-closed/

The Rebels are planning to raid our mining planet, Makeb and would like to make it into a small and fun skirmish. This is an excellent opportunity to square off with a long-term rival and also to solidify the fact that the TU is not just "all-business." We can fight back when our territory and interests are threatened.

The RP will take place with TU characters already on the planet visiting for business with the mines.

Here are the terms from the Rebels and signups:

Rules/Guidelines

1. No more than 2 Master Level FUs per side

2. Open to newer Players/Members first. If no new player sign-ups, then it's first come first serve.

3. No preemptive strikes or counter measures. That said, if we already have specific developed defenses on Makeb, please let me know.

4. No fleets or armies. NPCs are allowed and can include security forces that are already in place at the mines. Something like 8 - 10 NPCs a piece or 40 - 60 total.

5. Have fun and be respectful!

Signups

1. [member="Prime"]
2. [member="Darth Vizios"]
3. Tmoxin Temi
4. [member="Draco Vereen"]
5. [member="Sage Bane"]
6. [member="Kyber Salurra"]

Any questions please let me know, either via PM or below.

Excellent! #Mythosaurhype

[member="Draco Vereen"]

Darth Vizios is still a Knight but is up for the Master vote. Vizios, if promoted before the skirmish starts would you play at the Knight level so Draco can take the Master spot?

If this is not acceptable, I'm sure we can work something out. :)

[member="Darth Vizios"]

I realize this stalled while a few things were worked out, but I'm happy to report that the skirmish is open and ongoing again.

[member="Prime"]
[member="Darth Vizios"]
[member="Draco Vereen"]
[member="Sage Bane"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom