Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Road to Recovery

Road To Recovery

Tags: Millia Korraay Millia Korraay
Sitting in her room, Mi'la was merely waiting for her discharge papers to be issued. The last few days here had been stressful to say the least, between filing reports, waiting for responses and being tested constantly for her state of recovery, she was ready to leave. Sitting on her bed, she took in a breath, and exhaled, trying to remain calm, knowing that soon she would be out of here and on to better things. There was jut so much work to get down now, she wasn't even sure where to start truthfully.

The man known to her now as Kyrel Ren Kyrel Ren had nearly been the death of her, and the battle between the two of them had been the most strained she had been in her life. Though she didn't want to admit it, the battle had it's fair of damage to her. The slave tattoo she had concealed under her headdress had seemingly taken the blunt of the lightning, forming a criss-cross pattern atop the crown of her head; a mark she was desperatly trying to ignore with her newest headdress. She turned away from the dark thoughts of her future conflicts, and focused on thoughts of a certain woman instead, trying to work out how she'd be able to see her again.

Guardians_of_Doon_9.png

Tags: Mi'la Undari Mi'la Undari

white.png

Millia forced herself to pull back from her bond with Mi’la some from the time she heard the Twi’lek Jedi was on Metellos until she could figure out how to get here from Coruscant without getting questions from other Jedi. She did nothing to hide her burgeoning relationship with Mi’la, but it still was not proper Jedi expectations that she drop her new Padawan off at the library and hop the next ship to visit her injured girlfriend. But that is exactly what Millia had done.

The Kuranu Knight kept constant contact with Mi’la through the Force, even though it was a bit more distant that she would have liked. She helped Mi’la survive the battle with Kyrel Ren Kyrel Ren , and she was very glad for that, but the pain Mi’la was in after being found and transported to a medical facility was too much for Millia to handle. She offered support of an ever present love echoing throughout the Force, but she couldn’t keep up the close bond that they developed without being sent into madness at feeling the anguish Mi’la was in.

Not realizing that Mi’la was well on her way to recovery, Millia maintained some distance as she rushed through the halls of the hospital to the room that she had been told Mi’la would be waiting in. There was dread that she would find Mi’la unconscious in a bacta tank. There was dread that her Mi’la would not come through this and be the same. That dread was pushed back and Millia flooded her thoughts with hope.

Hope that was answered as she stepped into the hospital room to see Mi’la sitting on the bed. At the sight Millia flung the damn that she’d built in the bond between them and relief would hit Mi’la like a tidal wave. “Oh my. You. You’ve gotten better.” She approached the bed, embracing their bond and holding that presence as close as she could. “Can I…um…How are you? I want to hold you so badly right now.”

Road To Recovery

She had spent time in a Bacta tank, a two days and a half technically. She had no memory of that of course, only glimpses of sensations, images, and thoughts of Millia. It was something of comfort to her, a light that helped keep the pain sting of her past violent encounter in check. Frankly, she thought she would have died in that moment, but it seemed the Force had other ideas for her.

It was while she was reflecting that she found Millia's connection seemed to be growing stronger, as if the woman was coming nearer, though anything that seemed to flow between the two seemed blocked. It was something that perplexed Mi'la, trying to work out what happened. She was by no means an expert on this sort of thing, but it was something of a concern that occupied her thoughts; something that might very well be transferred to Millia as she made her way to the Twi'lek.

When Millia burst into the room, the rush of emotion was a two way street. Mi'la and Millia both overwhelming at seeing one another were bombarded by all the feel good emotions that they could spare, leaving Mi'la paralyzed for a moment in awe at her girlfriend appearing out of thin air before her.She straightened, coming out of her trance, eyeing Millia with a longing that she had felt for sometime now, and yet could say nothing. Least, not until Millia spoke. "I....It took a while, but...yes." She muttered, eyes fluttering to the bed, then to Millia. She opened her arms just to hint at what she desired, but Millia was already saying it. "Yes, I'd...like that very much..." She muttered, managing a soft smile, and would eagerly hug the woman tightly once she was in reach.

There would be much to discuss.

Guardians_of_Doon_9.png

white.png

Millia was overjoyed to hear that Mi’la was doing better. She regretted having to pull away from their bond, even though she did leave it open a crack. The pain Mi’la was in was so very distracting and the Order had just assigned a new Padawan. Even dampening the feelings of Mi’la’s pain through the bond, Millia had spent much of her time looking for reports on Mi’la’s status and now had left her new Padawan in the temple with no real supervision. Perhaps when she returned to Coruscant she would no longer have a Padawan or worse she would be one again herself. But it was worth it to see Mi’la.

That it was ok for Millia to hold her was possibly more welcomed than the sight of Mi’la in one piece. The Kuranu knight closed the distance quickly before carefully managing a seat on the bed and wrapping her arms around Mi’la resting her head gently on the Twi’lek’s shoulder. Being so close, with the bond flung wide open was quite overwhelming for a moment. But there were no drifting thoughts. She deflected everything off to a corner of her mind as she focused all her energy on nothing but holding Mi’la close.

Later she would probably scold her Twi’lek partner for taking such a risk. Challenging such an opponent. She might give a little bit of praise for faring so well in the encounter with Kyrel Ren, but that would only come after she had inspected Mi’la thoroughly and was certain that she would be good as new when they released her from the hospital.

“When do they say you will be well enough to leave here?” Millia questioned weakly. “And where am I taking you to make sure you take your time before challenging another galactic villain Sith?

Road To Recovery

Having the woman in her arms was delightful, making the flash of pains and sores in her body rush to the front of her mind, sending a rush of through their link. It was fleeting however, as she shifted through the currents of worrying and fussing that came from the woman. She giggled, taking in Millia’s scent, her warmth, and encompassing her shoulders with an embrace from her lekku.

It was now she realized just how dangerous this bond was, if they let it run wild and unchecked. As Millia wanted to probably lecture her, Mi’la realize just how broken her death might have left Millia. She wanted to try and promise not to let such a thing happen ever again. “I’m sorry.” She managed to get out, finding herself choking on her words.

She realized the problem right as the words left her mouth. Though she didn’t linger on it long, having to speak to Millia’s concerns. “I’m just waiting for my paper work and I’ll be off dear.” She elaborated, though pressed herself into Millia’s chest at the second question. “Anywhere with you at arms reach would be enough for me honestly.” She muttered, squeezing the woman tightly.

Guardians_of_Doon_9.png

white.png

Millia was so relieved that she could say a word at first. She just held Mi’la close, pouring good feelings into their bond. Having Mi’la’s arms around her was something that she had worried she wouldn’t be able to feel again when she was feeling the hardships of the battle. A tingle went down Millia’s spine as Mi’la’s lekku wrapped about her shoulders.

Now Millia was able to feel Mi’la’s worry in their bond. It was strange that the woman sitting waiting to be released from a hospital was worried about the one who rushed to be at her side. Millia actually understood it however. Their connection was normal for a couple mine workers or pilots. With the addition of the Force and the responsibilities of the Jedi they were on grounds that needed to be tread lightly. “No sorry,” Millia said, raising a single finger and putting it over Mi’la’s lips. “You were doing your job. Jedi take risks to ensure the safety of the galaxy. We just have to get used to feeling these things so powerfully for each other. I am sorry that my worry has affected you.”

She gave a smile at hearing that Mi’la wasn’t going to have to stay long. “I’m not letting you out of my sights for a little while now. When you’re released we’ll find a nice hideaway and talk…maybe more than talk.”

Road To Recovery

The flood of emotions was a relief, though Mi'la still felt guilty over the worry that she caused. Encompassing Millia's presence, she breathed in and out, calming herself, reminding herself everything would be fine. They were certainly on another level with relationships than others, despite their short time together, the depth of understanding was not to be underestimated.

She listened to Millia explain not to be sorry, about her job as a jedi, and how her worry had laid upon her as a result of their bond. Mi'la only smiled, moving to kiss the woman; though having to maneuver around the silencing finger in the process. "I'm sorry for making you worry." She muttered, giving a short peck, and tightening her embrace around Millia, gazing into her eyes and allowing herself to just come unwound before her. "We can do that dear, I think if you fuss enough, we can be departing in the next hour, and..... holding negotiations not long after that." She blushed, her lekku tensing around Millia's neck. She was sore, yes, but sharing a moment with her Millia would be worth it. There was so much to tell her, so much to share. Where to even begin? "I think I've found our new adventure, we have so much to do." She seemed to be almost buzzing with excitement, so eager to share her knowledge with Millia, the Kurena might have felt it through their bond. Though after a moment, Mi'la realized just how exposed she was in her gown, and the excitement changed to that of embarrassment, color flushing over her face.

Which she responded to by trying to press herself into Millia for all her worth. "I would very much like to change, while you find this appealing perhaps, it dislike how exposed I feel." That much was true, given how unsuitable hospital attire was.

Guardians_of_Doon_9.png

white.png

Millia giggled as Mi’la maneuvered around her finger to deliver a kiss. She would have happily moved it for the experience, but had to admit watching Mi’la do it her way was adorable. “I said no sorry,” Millia repeated with a smile. “The only way I wouldn’t worry is if our bond was not as strong or you were not acting like yourself. I wouldn’t want either of those things. So we’ll just have to get used to how to deal with what comes through the bond and handle them as best as we can.”

Mi’la expressed her belief that she could be out of the hospital very shortly if Millia was to apply the right pressure on the staff. That was something the Kuranu Jedi would be more than willing to do. As she readied to pull away and set to the task she felt Mi’la’s lekku tense as the draped around her neck. And of course Millia would feel the stress inside Mi’la through their bond. She poured understanding into their bond, knowing that Mi’la would make her understand in time. She hoped that would be when they got out of here, but she wouldn’t push.

Anxiety turned quickly to excitement within the Twi’lek. That made Millia smile. Mi’la had found an adventure for them. And Millia was excited to hear all about it. But then she noticed that cute hue of blush on Mi’la’s cheeks and felt the exposed feeling from her partner. With eyes raised she looked Mi’la over admiring the lack of coverage of the gown. Mi’la’s injuries may have been extensive, but bacta worked wonders. The Twi’lek was looking outstanding.

Following that with Mi’la pressing herself into Millia started to stir things within the Kuranu knight. She needed to get Mi’la out of here like now. “Your current attire is very…well I won’t say alluring, but I don’t mind the exposure at all.” Millia smiled and removed her outer robe, the same one she’d shared with Mi’la on Belkadan. She placed it on the Twi’lek’s shoulders. “I’ll take this back after you change,” she said with a smile. “I’ll go find someone I can Mind Trick into releasing you right away,” she added in a teasing manner. Truth was she never had much use to practice Mind Tricks so it wasn’t her best talent. She would start the process and hope to be someplace private with Mi’la in no time.

Road To Recovery

She should have known better than trying to apologize when Millia told her not to. Huffing, Mi’la accepted her defeat, melting at the touch of the woman. Least they both understood this wasn’t just a one off thing. This would probably happen more times in the future, especially if she intended to combat the Maw. Millia perhaps didn’t understand just how much their bond had saved her, but she made a silent promise to help her understand just how important their connection was.

Her eyes narrowed at Millia in a teasing manner as her thoughts were taken by the Twi’lek’s lack of clothing. “Your admiration for my current attire is….noted.” She snickers, taking a finger and tapping Millia on the nose. She was rather happy to be given the robe, snuggling into it as it was given to her. “I wouldn’t expect anything less.”

She was hoping Millia was joking about the mind trick. Though she wasn’t about to lecture her here about abuse of powers. “Well hurry, or I’ll plot my I’ll plot my own break out.” She teased, adding a wink for motivation.

Millia would find someone that could be convinced into releasing the Twi’lek from her stay, though Mi’la was left to wait and linger at the back of Millia’s mind, pondering what the plan; aside from one on one time with Millia.

Guardians_of_Doon_9.png

white.png

Millia gave one last longing look to Mi’la as she walked out into the hallway to find someone with the authority to sign Mi’la’s release. She gave a smile. The Mind Trick lecture may not have been verbalized, but a bit of it slipped through their bond. Millia wasn’t sure if she should let Mi’la know it was a joke or if she should find a doctor to play along.

In the end the doctor who gave the ok was too busy for Millia to even suggest joining her teasing game with Mi’la. Instead Millia got the paperwork she needed approval to act as custodian while still inside the hospital so that they didn’t have to wait for some guy with a hoverchair to walk them out and returned to Mi’la.

She hoped that Mi’la’s smell would be in her robes again. It was starting to blend in too much with Millia’s own smell and the trips through decon didn’t help maintain the fragrance. In truth Mi’la’s fragrance had been long gone and what Millia had managed to project onto her robes dissipated when she blocked out some of their bond. It would return when she was in a state of being that allowed her to drift off calmly into their bond from time to time.

“You’re a free woman,” Millia announced, holding up the discharge papers. “Well. Free of the hospital. You’re still mine though,” she added with a smile. “Is your ship on the planet? I subjected myself to a civilian transport here in order to avoid clearing my leaving with the council.”

She made her way to the bed to help Mi’la walk. It was part of the responsibility she signed off for, but mostly it was an excuse to be in constant physical contact with Mi’la before they were able to express their gratefulness at seeing each other again properly.

Road To Recovery

As Millia left, Mi’la didn’t stress about the woman’s intentions, content that Millia would get her out one way or another. She decided to focus on the comfort that the robe now offered her, feeling rather giddy. Feeling the responses she earned from Millia as she negotiated her freedom, Mi’la smiled, and was very much relieved to find the woman return with papers in hand. Though Mi’la wasn’t about to just let it happen so easily. “Aren’t you a little short for a doctor?” She giggled, sniffing the inside of the robe as she caught a hint of Millia’s hair wash. Maybe she could steal this without Millia knowing. “I wouldn’t want it any other way.” She affirmed, tugging the robe over her to not feel so exposed.

Regardless, they needed to be off shortly. “They told me my ship is in holding, but it should be good to take out.” She really hoped she wasn’t being charged parking. That’d be most uncool. As Millia approached, Mi’la rose, hands taking Millia’s own. “My heroine.” She teased, though she struggled a bit just from how inactive she had been. She pondered if asking Millia to carry her bridal style, but decided that might be too much for her and the other knight; they didn’t need to make a scene after all. “I’m okay, long as I have you, I will be just fine.” She kept to Millia, gazing at her. They would have an interesting time together regardless.

Guardians_of_Doon_9.png

white.png

"I thought I'd be the sexy nurse responsible for the sponge bath," Millia responded to the tease about her height. "Unless that comes with a height requirement as well? I am sure I can find the outfit." She gave a giggle quite happy that Mi'la was ok with the claim Millia made on her.

"If they think they are charging you for parking after what you've been through they are crazy," Millia reacted to the thought of the ship storage fees. "If they don't give you free parking I will have them send the bill to the Alliance."

Millia gave all the support Mi'la needed. She got a vague nudge to pick up the Twi'lek, but decided that might be a bit much. Besides her thoughts were more towards making the room as private as possible and checking Mi'la out head to toe. That she decided should wait as well.

They exited the hospital and to where Mi'la's ship was stored hip to hip with Millia providing any support that was necessary. True to her word Millia made a stink to the person who was keeping Mi'la's ship and got out of the few. They then made it into the ship, Mi'la was safe in the pilot's chair before Millia released her completely and took the co-pilot's chair.

"Plot whatever course you desire," Millia hummed to Mi'la. "But keep in mind that you will be receiving a very thorough examination before we leave this ship. So a nice long trip through hyperspace wouldn't be a bad thing so we can talk as well."

Last edited:

Road To Recovery

Mi’la face lite up at Millia’s words, unable to meet the woman’s gaze. “You can’t just say things like that….” She tried to stop the thoughts that began to spiral forth and failed, huffing in annoyance at Millia’s victory over her. “Well regardless, I think with you around it shouldn’t be too hard to get out of here without a parking fee.”

Taking up Millia’s support, Mi’la leaned just a bit too much onto the woman, more so she had an excuse to hug her tightly than anything, and giving a soft peck to the woman’s cheek for putting up with this whole ordeal. “Alright Nurse Millia, let’s go.”

Being taken back to her ship, Mi’la was all too happy to get back into her seat, sighing at the comfort provided to her. Hearing Millia’s suggestions of the course, she began to plot just such a planet. “There’s a planet rather far from here, it’s a good place to get lost.” She tapped in the coordinates for Ios, knowing that even with her ship, they’d have several days to be alone. She giggled as she thought of Millia trying to actually be her doctor, though she knew all too well what that would actually entail. She let her ships computer guide them off the world, and to set about sending them on their way. Turning towards Millia and giggling to herself, she leaned back in her chair, watching as space and planet slowly vanished from the viewport, her attention solely on Millia now. “So, this examination….”
She was relived beyond words to have her special person here right now.

Guardians_of_Doon_9.png

white.png

Millia was happy to see Mi’la in high spirits. She had enjoyed the closeness that came with providing support for the Twi’lek on the way to her ship, but she also had some concerns about Mi’la’s welfare. Now that they were safely in the ship and on their way she could take the time to make her own assessment of Mi’la’s physical status. She was somewhat serious about the exam, but she also knew that it would be much longer than needed unless she found reason to confirm the concern she had felt previously.

Millia could tell that Mi’la also knew there was more than mere medical investigation that the Kuranu knight had in mind. And Millia was quite happy to see there was little resistance to the idea. When Mi’la asked about the examination Millia gave her own giggle and blushed a little. She wasn’t sure she would be called on the suggestion.

The Kuranu stood from the co-pilots chair and took a step towards Mi’la. She leaned in and gave the Twi’lek a passionate kiss, pushing her robe off Mi’la’s shoulders. It would fall into the pilot’s chair where Millia would allow it to stay for however long Mi’la wished. She could always get a new outer robe when she got back to the temple, though that destination was a long way off Millia hoped.

Next Millia scooped Mi’la from the chair to carry her just as the Twi’lek had thought of earlier in the hospital. Supporting under Mi’la’s knees with one arm and around her shoulders with the other. Millia gave a few gentle kisses to Mi’la’s neck as she started out of the cockpit. “Let me say this. You know how irresistible I find tickling you? I’ve five or six other thoughts that will make you squirm well before I get to tickling.”

There had only been a short amount of time spent by Millia on the ship, but she could find Mi’la’s quarters with her eyes closed. Once inside Millia placed on the bed and stood looking down with a combination of lust and caring. “Off with the gown. I told you this was going to be thorough.”

Last edited:

Road To Recovery

Mi’la had no real defense against Millia. The most she had, was kissing, and tickling; the later was more of a distraction and usually resorted in her being far worse. She tended as Millia cast aside the robe, her body warming up at the kiss, and melting into Millia’s strong form as she was held. She already know the destination, and the kisses to her neck was making her giggle and shift in the arms of the other woman.

It was always a common fantasy for a woman to be swept off her feet in such a manner, and while not an ideal situation in some aspects, Mi’la wasn’t about to complain about what was occurring now. When Millia began to speak, Mi’la’s arms which had been around Millia’s neck, immediately moved to try and defend her sides. She had an idea of what Millia had planned, and the only thing she could respond with was a glare that probably looked far cuter than she had intended it to be. “That is not the Jedi way….” She muttered, wiggling her fingers into Millia’s exposed armpits as they neared the bed, knowing it would be just enough to make the woman annoyed.

Reaching the bed, she leaned back onto both arms and gazed up at Millia, studying her for a moment before nodding in acceptance. Shrugging he shoulders, she cast her gown aside, and sighed. “I hope you have your medical license, because it might be difficult passing this off to the health inspector.” It was a joke, a stupid one that that, but she did hope ot got Millia to laugh; she had the most wonderful laugh in Mi’la’s mind,

Guardians_of_Doon_9.png

white.png

On the way back to the room Mi’la had put up a minor protest. It was quite cute the look on her face and the statement that this was not the Jedi way. The truth was the first Jedi Code had no mention of avoiding passion. It said the Jedi should serve and protect the galaxy, never seek to rule it and always try to better themselves through training. This bond that had developed between them and the feelings that it brought up were not inherently anti-Jedi. They might be dangerous if not controlled, but they had no other business to attend to while the ship was in hyperspace. So Millia didn’t see any conflict. And she knew that Mi’la’s protests were not filled with her full convictions.

The attempt at a counter tickle was met with a giggle from Millia and the resolve to get Mi’la to the bed a little quicker. Once on the bed there seemed little desire to resist any longer. The hospital gown was quickly shrugged aside. Millia couldn’t help a soft intake of breath. Mi’la was beautiful and even though they had not been apart for that long, the Kuranu knight had missed the sight she now took in.

“I did do some studying while we were apart,” Millia said with a wink. “Don’t think anyone gave me any license though. I’ll just have to figure out a way to convince you to tell the health inspector that no harm was done,” she finished with a mischievous smile. Millia ran a hand up Mi’la’s side, this time careful to avoid the spots that would tickle her partner. As she leaned down to kiss Mi’la her hand reached up to the lekku that Mi’la had been born with and gently caressed it in a manner that she was told would be soothing and calming. After another long kiss, Millia started casually tossing her own clothes to the side.

After several hours of examinations the two lay together on the bed. Though Millia would have been content to spend their entire time together wrapped up in lustful desires, they did have things that needed to be talked about. Their bond was strong. It was distracting at times. But Millia had a feeling if nurtured it would help them both. Just how to accomplish that was the question. “Can you believe the council assigned me a Padawan?” Millia asked, starting the conversation with something a little less consequential.

Road To Recovery

Mi’la could have lit a room up with how strong her blush was at current. Millia’s announcement of doing her own studying has ensured that additional color would remain on her face for sometime. She tried to think of something funny or witty to say as Millia closed in, and found nothing, losing herself in the woman’s eyes as she drew close. Kissing. Millia now, Mi’la could feel several pounds of stress be shed, as she locked Millia in a tight embrace, and tossed aside the final remnants of her worries. Millia’s gentle hands made it easy to just relax into her, Mi’la giggling as she coiled her headtail around Millia’s hand. “I didn’t think you’d change your career just for me, very bold.” It wasn’t the most witty thing she had in mind, but she was at least certain she could make the woman snicker if nothing else.

That be worth it for her.

The examination was indeed long, but perhaps in a sense it seemed to move by rather quickly in the grand scheme of things. With the stresses, worries, and laments of the last week now entirely purged from her, the Twi’lek imposed a very tight cuddle upon Millia, setting her head against the woman’s neck. Idle thoughts and remnants of sensation passed through their minds, culminating in something a bit more intimate than small talk, but not in-depth enough for a full on conversation. It was like they were holding two conversations at once, yet able to keep up with it as if nothing was amiss. Though Mi’la had seemingly given Millia approval on her health inspector claim if nothing else. “Should I call you Master Millia now?” Mi’la giggled, placing a soft kiss at underside of Millia’s chin. “Would you believe me if I said I had two padawans already?” She whispered, running her nails now the woman’s side, and inhaling to just appreciate where she was allowed to be now. “So, tell me about your padawan.” She would say, getting nice and cozy on her favorite pillow and girlfriend, and looking to Millia to elaborate.

Guardians_of_Doon_9.png

white.png

The emotions going through Millia seemed to have no end at the moment. And they were all good. She was relieved by the fact that Mi’la had passed her physical examination quite glowingly. She was excited to be able to spend some time with her girlfriend even though she wasn’t sure what Mi’la had in mind for them. For now it didn’t matter; she was just happy to be there. Happy to lay naked on a bed with Mi’la allowing Mi’la to lay her head down atop Millia as Millia continued to run her finger tip along Mi’la’s lekku in a comforting motion.

“They gave you two? That must be quite a handful,” Millia said with a smirk. She was proud of Mi’la taking on such responsibility. Millia was panicked dealing with just the one. “Elami is a bit of a hard case. She lost her last master just as she was approaching being knighted. Young girl, smart as a whip, but she lost touch when her Master died. They say she’s got quite the talent for seeing, but right now she’s just a lost little girl. Something I’m not sure I can relate to. But they must have some faith in me.”

The hand that was not preoccupied with Mi’la’s lekku grazed along the outside of Mi’la’s leg. Millia knew they needed to talk, and about more than just apprentices too eventually. And she knew that she shouldn’t be pushing Mi’la too hard, but how come the Twi’lek had to be so tempting? Her cheeks turned as she knew that Mi’la certainly felt her desires through their very open bond. “Um. So what about your Padawans?”

Road To Recovery

Mi’la suppressed a sigh as Millia seemed intent on teasing her, the Twi’lek’s eyes narrowing as she felt Millia seemingly messing with her. It was rather unfair the number of advantages that the woman had over her; something Mi’la still had no clue on how to make right, she couldn’t exactly threaten to give Millia cooties after all. She listened however, both hands tracing up and down Millia’s ribs, idly counting each rib. It seemed Millia had her hands full with a padawan, something Mi’la didn’t envy her of. She giggled however at Millia’s rational of the council having faith in her. “Well, I certainly do.” She muttered, giving a playful poke to her stomach.

She could feel that Millia was distracted, very much so, and the urges that came through from her end made Mi’la blush. Meeting the gaze of her girlfriend, she smirked a tad. “Am I that entrancing dear? Keep this up and I’ll give you all sorts of teasing names” She giggled, pecking Millia’s check and hugging the woman close. It was going to be a bit difficult this time when they departed. It made her concerned that perhaps they were still lacking in the department of keeping their emotions in check. Something they’d have to work on most definitely. “I have two, Jasper is a former padawan, rather talented with a saber but I don’t know too much of him. He aided me on Empress Teta, and Remy is my first padawan. She’s….a Sith Pureblood, very odd, and enjoys trying to annoy me with word puns and taking freedoms in how she interprets me words. I think she intends to drive me insane.” She sighed, placing a kiss on Millia’s neck. “Sort of like another someone right now.” She snickered, pressing her brow against Millia’s forehead. This bond of theirs was just going to make this all the more difficult.

Guardians_of_Doon_9.png

white.png

The feel of Mi’la’s fingers tracing over her ribs made Millia hum with pleasure. Millia found Mi’la’s vote of confidence calming. “Why thank you Master Undari. I will work hard to be worthy of your confidence.” It was the truth. Failing in the eyes of the Council of the New Jedi Order would be a terrible thing. Failing in Mi’la’s eyes would be even worse. Perhaps there were good parts to this tight bond that they had formed. Even in their lives as Jedi. Then Millia received a teasing poke in the stomach and she forgot about duty and counterattacked with a quick, gentle tickle. Proving that the bond was still dangerous besides the benefits.

Having Mi’la call attention to the obvious distraction made the blush on Millia deepen. “Do you really doubt how unbelievably captivating you are to me?” the Kuranu knight questioned. “I know you can sense it. I don’t need to tell you in words.” Millia wrapped her arms around Mi’la returning the tight hug. “Perhaps you need me to express it again?” She put her head in the crook of Mi’la’s neck and shoulder and kissed her neck a few times culminating in a playful bite. “Not sure that will leave a mark. But something to think about the next time you question my feelings,” she said with a giggle as she examined the bite.

Millia felt the concern from Mi’la in their bond and stopped teasing long enough to listen to the Twi’lek describe her two apprentices. “If Jasper aided you on Empress Teta he has my thanks. Hopefully you can guide him well. A blade does not a Jedi make, though it is helpful in certain situations. You are training a Sith Pureblood? There aren’t very many of them around any longer. Or they hide well. I wonder how one became a Jedi. Sounds like you have your hands full with her.”

When Mi’la suggested that Millia was trying to drive her insane, the Kuranu Jedi feigned innocence in her facial expression. Then she gave a smirk. She didn’t want to drive Mi’la insane. Just have fun and hopefully not ruin the work they’d both put into the Jedi and the galaxy as a whole. “I promise to try to be good,” Millia said with a serious nod. “So this planet we’re headed to. Any other reason other than it’s far away and we might get lost there?”

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom