Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC Serenno Guardsmen

Status
Not open for further replies.
91ba27eeef278920111912a18c95413b_original.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To Guard, and Protect Serenno as well as policing it.
  • Image Credit: Here
  • Role: Guard Facilities, Protect Serenno, Police Civilians, Spying when needed, on individuals on serenno.
  • Links: NA
GENERAL INFORMATION
  • Unit Name: Serenno Guardsmen
  • Affiliation: The Crown of Serenno
  • Classification: Police/Local Guards, as well as Secret Police
  • Equipment:
  • Serenno Guards Armour
  • I.M.D. Infantry Armour if Serenno being Invaded/Raided, or storming a building
  • I.M.D. H.B.P. side arm regardless
  • I.M.D. Lawgiver if protecting a facility, or Serenno is being invaded or raided, or besiging or storming a building, or crowd control
  • I.M.D. Stub Blaster same reason as above
  • I.M.D. Gas Grenade Same as reason as above
  • Stun Grenade always has two
  • Description: They're recruited from the Middle Classes, and minor nobility. So they are of good character, well enough to protect there core duty. They are trained to secure locations, or population, this can take many roles. This could be form basic security of a government facility, to slicing or protecting an area from being sliced.
COMBAT INFORMATION: The combination of Unit Size and Availability below is the indicator of how numerous your unit is. Stormtroopers for instance would be considered Large/Common, while Rogue Squadron would be a Small/Unique unit. Majority Force User Units are prohibited from being Common or Large. The stronger and more specialized your unit is (FU or NFU), the smaller and less common it should be.
  • Unit Size: Usually Small unless situation demands otherwise.
  • Unit Availability: Common
  • Unit Experience: Recruit
  • Combat Function: They trained to police serenno, and will be very good in small skirmishes. Though when in mass deployment, they're not as good. So compared to regular infantry, if facing them on small scale, they're trained. Though if facing them in mass ranks, they are recruits.
Strengths:
  • Good at reacting to crime on Serenno
  • They are loyal, to the crown
  • Capable of protecting Serenno, from all types of attacks, including slicers
  • Know almost everything that happens Serenno
  • Very good in small scale skirmishes
Weaknesses:
  • Not good when facing enmassed trained infantry
  • Has no access to heavy military equipment
  • Does not leave Serenno, unless on holiday
HISTORICAL INFORMATION
They where created as local security force, after Darth Banshee had herself installed as queen. The Creation of a unified Serenno Guard force, was objected to by the major house, but supported by the lower orders. As it took power from them, as they no longer had the right to hold there own forces. As this right was taken from them, and given slowly to the crown. Though in doing so, she did anger a few of bigger houses, she gained a lot of support. As it reduced expense of policing and securing Serenno, this made them better off. The Major houses, did have to accept as she had the backing of the sith empire. They are recruited from minor nobility and middle classes, as this provided them with well paid work, and a postion with respectability.

There duties are mainly looking after government facilities, where they would deploy in numbers as required. Then they have small patrols around urban areas, keeping an eye on the neighbourhood. As well as reacting to criminals on Serenno, and dealing in whatever way they see fit. The only people they are not allowed to question, are nobles who have the right to bear a House Ring, though they would stop them if blatantly breaking the law, otherwise they bring these issues up with the crown. They also serve as militia if the planet is being raided, or attacked in anyway.

[member="Scherezade deWinter"] sorry my bad, linked it to the original armour sub, rather than source.
Also another bad, I just realised I.M.D. lawgiver has not been approved yet, thought it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom