Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sisterhood Missions

All Missions are one time unless otherwise noted. These missions can be used, and encouraged, to help build character development for your character and counts toward threads for promotion in the One Sith.
More will be written up from time to time.
1. Mad Professor
A brilliant scientist named K'arg Ju'oil, top in his field with Biogenetics, and his wife want to escape the Republic where he has been targeted as an criminal for his unorthodoxed research.
Travel to Republic space, meet with the scientist and ensure he and his wife get to us safely. Our intel suggests that a massive bounty has been placed on his head. So be cautious. Bounty Hunters love money.
Requirement: 1 Acolyte + 1 Knight; 2 Knights; 1 Acolyte + 1 Master
Signed Up: [member="Yvette Dusong"] l [member="Seras Goto"]​

2. Piracy Not Allowed (repeatable)

Several ships have been conducting raids in our space lately. This scares not only our citizens, but also traders coming to us in search for business.

Get a ship and show those pirates their kind is not welcomed here. Feel free to choose whether you board the pirate ships or engage in some exciting space combat!

Requirement: 2 Acolytes; 1 Acolyte + 1 Knight; 2 Knights; 1 Acolyte + 1 Master

Signed Up: [member="Ire'Rain Sekairo"] l [member="Vria Night"]

3. Keep Your Hands Off

Reports of an ancient Sith artifact associated with Sith Sorcery have been flooding the intel agency recently. If the reports hold any merit of truth to this, then is required that we secure the artifact.

Travel to Dagobah and investigate the swamps for the artifact, retrieve it, and return it back to us. Rumours are abound that the Jedi are interested in obtaining the artifact.

Requirement: 2-3 Acolytes; 2 Acolytes + 1 Knight; 2 Knights; 2 Acolytes + 1 Master

Signed Up: [member="Darth Raven"] l [member="Alyssa"]

4. I, Spy

The Hutts have paid a Dark Jedi to infiltrate our Order. The Spy is to obtain sensitive data regarding some of our research and return it to the Hutts.

This can't be allowed. Root out the spy on Anaxes and kill her.

Requirement: 2-3 Acolytes; 2 Acolytes + 1 Knight; 2 Knights; 1 Acolyte + 1 Knight + 1 Master

Signed Up: [member="Melori Raaf"] l [member="Sitara Qin"]

5. Save Me! (Repeatable)

One of our Sisters had a bounty placed upon her head and three Bounty Hunters captured her. Travel to Nar Shaddaa and rescue her before she is handed over to their employees.

Kill all three Bounty Hunters, erase all traces of her of her bounty, and eliminate any witnesses you are forced to talk with in finding information of her whereabouts on the moon.

Requirement: 2 Acolytes + 1 Knight, 1 Acolyte + 2 Knights; 2 Knights + 1 Master.

Signed Up: [member="Maja Vern"]

I just want to say I bloody love this format you chose and that I might have to borrow it in the future to mold it a bit with my own. If possible, please do sign me up for the Mad Scientist mission. Also, will the responsability of controling NPC's / driving forward the plot fall onto the hand of the players themselves or will you oversee the process? Are the story details themselves left for our imagination or will we be given more in-depth information once the mission is assigned? Basically, what is the split between players and GM / Storyteller for this format?

[member="Darth Raven"]

I do indeed. I don't believe we've ever played together, but I am on several times a day at best and once a day at worst. If I am going to be away for a time, I'll let you know.

[member="Alyssa"]

It's fine, just wanted to be sure. I try to take people who can post often. But you should do great. And I might have my days I won't be able to post until later or so, but you'll know either way. :)

[member="Seras Goto"]

What's the worst that can happen right?

Regardless, I'm more than happy to start this particular mission at your earliest convenience. Due to my rather horrendous track record for actually delivering a proper opening post nowadays due to one reason or another, I think the safest bet would be for either you or [member="Darth Venefica"] to put one up and roll from there. If needed, I have literally no issues with actually creating the opening myself, just that it might take a bit longer than you might be comfortable with / the quality might not be up to par. Entirely up to you.

Also, we might want to take this further in PM's unless Ven is alright with this, just so we don't spam the thread with our plan of action / story elements and whatnot.

[member="Shuduc Macar"] come and join us, the more the merrier and never know seeing different styles of sith might inspire you. Seras barely uses the force but will let science, tech and some very brutal manipulation come in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom