Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sisterhood Missions

In regards to the Mad Scientist thread, I am so, so, bloody sorry for my sudden disappearance and I have no excuse for putting that thread on a standstill. I apologize in special to [member="Maja Vern"] and [member="Seras Goto"]. If you guys want to continue the thread / take me back in, I'll do my best to actually carry my own weight. If you'd rather I stick out of it just for the sake of completing it in a reasonable time frame, understandable.

Yvette Dusong said:
In regards to the Mad Scientist thread, I am so, so, bloody sorry for my sudden disappearance and I have no excuse for putting that thread on a standstill. I apologize in special to [member="Maja Vern"] and [member="Seras Goto"]. If you guys want to continue the thread / take me back in, I'll do my best to actually carry my own weight. If you'd rather I stick out of it just for the sake of completing it in a reasonable time frame, understandable.
From my perspective, go with what works for you. It's a little hectic at the minute with so many Dominions and an Invasion starting at the week-end, so these will be my focus for the next week or so anyway :)

[member="Yvette Dusong"] I am fine with you staying in with us. We only really went one more round. You and Seras are on the ship, [member="Maja Vern"] is in her own and we are going to the place to do the thing. The real fun is the dynamic between the three sisters and what they will do

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom