Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Staff Vote!

Vina Zomo

Best Karking Healer. Ever.
[member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"] | [member="Anan Crimson"] | [member="Armand Temi"] | [member="Feena Mason"] | [member="Jaster of clan Awaud "] | [member="Malforen Leuron"] [member="Ybinantru Isis"] | [member="Gareth Yalthik"] | [member="Ilanthria"] | [member="Zun of Concord Dawn"]

Yep! Yet another vote thing. Everybody say "Yay!"

Anyone who throws a tomato will have their membership temporarily revoked.

Alright, in all seriousness, despite being a small, new faction, we still need a heirarchy of sorts despite my dreams of being a totalitarian dictator.

Thus far, here are the needed ranks in descending order which are an absolute must (and feel free to throw in any you think should be added, too). The volunteers are the people who have nominated themselves or have been nominated to fill the positions.

-----------------------------------------------------------------​

Head Healer -- This is the person who pretty much has the final say in all decisions. Like the Dean of a hospital. This is also the head admin of the faction. Currently, this position is filled by yours truly, [member="Vina Zomo"].
Limit: 1
Open Positions: 0

Deputy Healer(s) -- In the events that the Head Healer is unavailable or needs help with handling things, these folks/this person will step up and take a piece or seven. They are similar an assistant, except with more power to wield. This is also the underling admin of the faction. Currently, this position is filled by [member="Lauren Walsh]
[COLOR=rgb(64,224,208)][B]Limit: 2[/B][/COLOR]
[B][COLOR=rgb(0,255,0)]Open Positions: 1[/COLOR][/B]

[COLOR=rgb(51,0,255)]Head Medic(s)[/COLOR] -- Unlike the Head Healer, these guys would be in charge of their team that would be sent out for events like land skirmishes or wars. Other than that, same general idea as the HH. This is also the moderator of the faction. Currently, this position is filled by [COLOR=rgb(0,100,0)][member="Anan Crimson"], [member="Ybinantru Isis"], and [member="Armand Temi"].[/COLOR]
Limit: 3 -- may be subject to change

Deputy Medic(s) -- Similar to the Deputy Healer, but within their own teams. Currently, this position is filled by [member="Alexander Jorasco"]
Limit: 3 -- may be subject to change
Open Positions: 2

Regular Medic/Healer -- Basically anyone who is a healer and isn't one of the other ranks.

Faction Quartermaster -- Equal in rank to the Deputy Healer, the Quartermaster would take care of things which a medic would not necessarily be needed, i.e. commandeering the shipment of supplies, collaborating debriefs on any situations which healers might be sent into (in the event that the client, for whatever reason, decides to leave things out), making sure all supplies are stock, etc. This is also the underling admin. Currently, this position is filled by [member="Jaster of clan Awaud "].
Volunteers:

Security Chief -- Deputy of sorts to the Quartermaster, and equal in rank to a Head Medic. They are the ones who assist the Quartermaster, designate/manage the resources for protection of medics when out in the field (i.e. they decide who and how many guards are necessary for each medical team), and decide which non-healer individuals should be considered by the Quartermaster and Head Healer. This is also a moderator. Currently, this position is filled by no one.
Volunteers: Will be filled by NPCs
Open Positions: 1
----------------------------------------------​
After a ) everyone has put in their two-cents worth or b ) a total of two (2) weeks have gone by, I will either go ahead and reward the ranks to whomever has volunteered/been volunteered. You may nominate as many times as you want, but only one nomination per person (i.e. you can't nominate Shirley Temple 12837612837 times. However, you can nominate 12837612837 people).

If not enough people volunteer for a position, or if not enough positions are filled, then they will be filled by NPCs The names will be marked with two astericks (**) if they are NPCs.

If no one takes the head security position I'll fill it till another volenteers, it's pretty much just a double up of what I already volunteered for. Also if I become quartermaster I don't want to work with an NPC.

Vina Zomo

Ranks have been updates!

However, people can still nominate themselves or others for positions that will be filled by NPCs. So if you're interested in a rank that still needs filling, go for it!

[member="Vina Zomo"] [member="Lauren Walsh"]

I'm the quartermaster, I lazily sit behind a dest and look at numbers, I've gata write up a numbers sheet for the negosiations. But since we have a Deputy Healer I can requisition new ships and equipment now. ;-P

Vina Zomo

[member="Lauren Walsh"]

Whenever we are needed for a bigger job (I.e. if a faction wants us for their dominion) you'll help me coordinate who to send where and what supplies we would need, leaving [member="Jaster of clan Awaud"] free to focus more on ships, security, etc. You and I will also brainstorm events with Jaster, and talk about things that need to be done.

Basically you're the vice dictator president.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom