Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Complete List Of Metal Lord Planets And Claims

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
Hey guys, so this is a list I compiled of all the planets I believe that are in our territory whether they are on the Chaos map or not, this includes moons and other planets found in the same system as map planets and planets in the same sector that just did not appear on the map.

If someone wants to use a planet they can let me know they are claiming it, I will list here whether they have a Weak Claim, Strong Claim, or Claimed a planet, the difference is if you have a weak claim then you told me you wanted to use a planet for a storyline but haven't done anything about it, strong claim is when you're in the process of setting up your presence there, and claimed is when the planet is officially yours ICly and OOCly.

If I missed anything or you want to post a claim I did not listed then let me know in this thread! I left out some planets like Duros and Corellia which we'll be trading away to other planets per agreements we had when we went major and those systems that are not listed and either do not have a planet within them or I am pretty sure are not within our territory.

Corellia Sector

Aurea System
  • Aurea- habitable, temperate and tropical forests, expert artisans especially glassworkers, craft luxury vessels.
  • Aurea's 3 moons, one of which habitable
Corfai System
  • Corfai- Habitable, Terrestrial, Ruins, old center for trade and commerce, New Republic supply bunker
Craeen System
  • Craeen- no information
  • Cinnabar Moon- historical headquarter of the Wild Knights, starfighter squadron composed of Force Users
Dorsis System
  • Dorsis- Mini-Coruscant, Urban and Industrial, produces consumer goods.
Goorla System
Jumus System
  • Jumus- Habitable, contains a variety of immigrated species
Khomr System
New Plympto System
  • Ranste- small, volcanic
  • Sasan- searing rock
  • New Plympto- Jungle, swamps, forests, home of Nosaurians, mining, illegal narcotics manufacturing
  • Karsten Moon- barren, contains commercial spaceport called Karsten High Port, and more narcotic manufacturing
  • Bilagen- frozen planet
Nubia System
  • Traxal 1- searing rock
  • Traxal 2- searing rock
  • Nubia- Core World, terrestrial, agrarian, mining, starship parts and astromech droid industry, Weak Claim by [member="Queen Antalas"]
  • Nubia's Moon, Weak Claim by [member="Queen Antalas"]
  • Nimba- Gas Giant
  • Nimba's 8 moons
  • Nothar- Frozen Rock
  • Nothar's 2 moons
Saberhing System
  • Saberhing- Starship manufacturer, habitable
Sacorria System
  • Slag- searing rock
  • Arcadia- volcanic
  • Arcadia's Moon
  • Sacorria- Agriworld, habitable, once controlled by secretive dictatorship
  • Sarcophagus- Habitable, mass graveyard, home to the Lyhrons species
  • Noleria- No information
  • Titanicus- Gas Giant
  • Titanicus' 14 moons
  • Leviathan- Gas Giant
  • Leviathan's 16 moons
  • Vo- Frozen rock, contains ancient shrines, vaults, ruins
Talfaglio System
  • Talfaglio- Reddish-orange, dusty, habitable, low population
Tanthior System
Truuzdann System
  • Truuzdann- Habitable, contains small spaceport.
Vagran System
  • Vagran- Habitable, terrestrial, varying temperate zones, great variety of life, zoological preserve
Vasar System
Velx-Shel System

Denon Sector

Ardru System
  • Ardru- habitable, mining, refining, weak claim by [member="KeCholo"]
Denon System- Claimed by HK-36 (Denon's Orbit)
  • Denon- City-planet, Claimed by [member="Macharius Solaire"]
Iseno System
  • Iseno- habitable, strong military tradition, large army

Hakassi Sector

Hakassi System
  • Hakassi- Major Shipyards, habitable, Weak Claim by [member="AD-8"]

Loronar Sector

Loronar System
  • Loronar- Shipyards, old Imperial fortress world, large garrison, hangars, and turrets, Claimed by [member="Lord Mettallum"]
  • Jade Moon- Loronar's moon, AT-AT construction facility, Claimed by [member="Lord Mettallum"]
Byblos System
  • Byblos- Drive yards, weapon and technology manufacturer, giant towers, weak claim by [member="WD-334"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom