Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Darker-ish Crystal [TU Dominion of Christophsis]

:: HERO of KORRIBAN ::
Objective: Negotiate terms of Nar Shaddaa takeover
Allies: [member="Lucien Cordel"] [member="Draco Vereen"] [member="Sempra the Hutt"] [member="Flannigan Mcnash"] [member="Akio Diachi "][member="Cadan Tazi"] [member="Vinskk Revamp"]

Xander had just finished a tour and secured the rights for a Techno Union mine on the world. There were more to convince, and Xander was going to work on them, but his comm device chimed. It seemed he had a call from [member="Tmoxin Temi"]'s personal assistant. Xander grinned wondering what it was the woman would want from him.

Apparently she wanted him at the Hotel. Xander smirked. He could almost hear the blush crawl on the cheeks of the assistant as Xander made a comment in regards to what arrangement might possibly be the reason for her summons. Of course he teased the assistant, but it was too fun to pass up.

He arrived as soon as he could. The force guided him to where Tmoxin sat in the middle of her negotiations. Was she getting anywhere? Xander sighed as he knew he was being called in to negotiate with the slug. It was time to put his charming face in, though he would not hide he was a force user, a Sith Lord. His loyalty was to Tmoxin firsr, and her interstes in this were his. Sometimes they just needed a different voice. Xander entered with all the grace of his position, and stood behind the Hapan. His hand was placed in her shoulder to let her know he had arrived.

"You've summoned me?"

Telepathy was invaluable.

Folks at the table:
[member="Lucien Cordel"] [member="Draco Vereen"] [member="Flannigan Mcnash"] @aiko diachi [member="Cadan Tazi"] [member="Vinskk Revamp"] [member="Darth Vizios"] [member="Tmoxin Temi"]

Crime. For most hutts the concept was alien. One ruled or not. the means was not really what mattered. While the hutts did have a frame work on how to keep things together their laws was the will of the hutts, not what was written down. The will of the hutts, or rather those hutts who had the power to enforce them.

On Nar Shadda things were working according to how the hutts wanted it and it had been like that since the dawn of time, hence to root out that tradition was going to be an expensive and long trial for anyone, even the cunning masters of the techno union.
Never the less, Sempra knew what she was speaking of and could refer to how other government often percieved them, namely as a lawless organisation fore most. The supreme mogul also knew that it was dangerous to admit being a criminal despite that to hutts the word held little importance. to most the connotation of the word was something degrading and not suited for one who claimed to rule a vast empire.

"Ah, the heart of the problem has unmasked itself." Sempra chuckled and swallowed a tree frog who went down his maw with a feint squeak.

"How would the hutt cartel ensure that the fine people of Nar Shadda did not expand their business into Techno Union space. Well, while I can not claim to controll all elements of the world I can reinstate the cartel enforcers to the streets of Nar Shadda. This is what you would call a police, a police that those conducting business on the moon respects, in contrary to most other law enforcing organisations that your government has tried." Sempra paused and shook his head a little. It was to help the frog glide down his throat and as it did a smile spread out at the sensation.

"I would also be able to puit an end to the underground cells who has kept wanting to usurp the non-hutt rulers of the planet below to an end. hum, you see ms Temi, The vast hutt population of Nal Hutta does not see kindly on being forced to heed another species, and while it has been done before, you can never truly belive that the hutts will sit back while their glorious jewel no longer can be claimed to be under their control."

"You see, those ravens you mention..." Sempras face smirked and he suddenly appeared to have lost his appetite. "They pulled the strings of the slave races making my name be associated with the enemy. I have been banished from my own home world because of them. Apart from this being a great personal insult to me, it has also made those hutts there operating without guidance. No question causing much more trouble to your worlds then one might have thought..." Sempra pushed away the plates from his seat and looked around the table.

Folks at the table: [member="Sempra the Hutt"] [member="Lucien Cordel"] [member="Draco Vereen"] [member="Flannigan Mcnash"] @Aiko Diachi [member="Cadan Tazi"] [member="Darth Vizios"] [member="Tmoxin Temi"]

Revamp clicked at the words spoken by Sempra and briefly spoke, in reference to Nar Shaddaa.

"If I may interrupt. The Cartel Enforcers that the Supreme Mogul mentioned could be soldiers from my own personal private military company. I know first-hand that they are very effective. A way we could install them would be to target organizations that interfere with Techno Union assets and protect institutions that comply with Hutt policies, therefore promoting our rules. Carrot and stick, I suppose. It would certainly help with the rampant elements not under our authority in the moon.

The scaly Slave Master took a bite out of a rare nerf steak. The blood dribbled down his chin before he continued, covering his mouth slightly.

"My units could also take care of underground cells that are promoting anarchy. They're quite effective, and they'll be happy to serve the Hutts."

Wiping his chin with a previously white napkin, Revamp sat back, point made: he could clean up both of the planets to prevent the undesirable elements spreading to Techno Union space.

Uriel V1.5a Prototype Testing Model.
Archangel Deployment: Single HRD Drone
Accessing Uriel Unit Command Matrix:
Primary Mission: Preservation of Hutt command and control structure.
Secondary Mission: Analysis of potential threats and identification of key union operatives or personnel.
Directives

From within the cargo hold of one of the hutts ships several flashes occurred and her systems came to life. Uriel Model: 1.5a Online, Systems Check Pending.

System response nominal, all internal systems green.

In a redesign now for some time, the small Uriel model was one of the heaviest of her class, the full body armor only adding to the weight. The 1.5a was a redesign which actually increase stability at the cost of further weight, as a result she was slightly slower again but all the more dense to impact trauma, adjusting to the new movement of the limbs had taken some getting used to, much like a child walking again.

Her infrared vision flashed on then off, targeting equipment coming online to show detailed feedback on what she focused on. With some heavy footsteps the small girl descended the ramp, and attempted to smile, mimicking other HRD units, this came with mixed results, as she had no real skill at it. Uriel was a drone, not a spy, she was fooling nobody.

A communication device was fitted to her ear, so she could receive signals directly from the hutts meeting place should she be required, but for now she walked forward, scanning and recording all she came across naturally within her memory banks for later analysis.

Analysing Uriel Unit:
Standard issue Personnel Shield back: 100%
Standard Issue Secondary Personnel shield waist: Inactive 100%
Standard issue Armor Condition: Nominal
Damage to Combat Chassis Endoskeleton: 0%
Primary Systems Damage: None
Combat Capability 200% (Shield/Armor + Unit)

Weapons: Vibrosword, Bolter, SW-12 Jack Knife
Uriel 1.5a Upgrades: Heat/Night Vision, backup shield unit.

Posts Count: 1/20.

Allies: [member="Lucien Cordel"] [member="Draco Vereen"] [member="Sempra the Hutt"] [member="Flannigan Mcnash"] [member="Akio Diachi "][member="Cadan Tazi"] [member="Vinskk Revamp"] [member="Darth Vizios"]

"These answers will please the Executive Council," said Tmoxin matter-of-factly. So far Sempra and his Trandoshan colleague had said of of the right things and rather eloquently at that. They may have had vastly different tastes in food and drink, but it appeared the Hutt Cartel and the Techno Union both agreed on what to with Nar Shaddaa. Still, trust wouldn’t just be doled out onto a plate like caviar.

“I feel that a period of non-aggression between our two organizations should be discussed if this arrangement is to work. I welcome thoughts, not just from the Hutts but everyone in the room. We all have a stake in this matter, after all.”

The Hapan CEO acknowledged Darth Vizios’s touch with a subtle turn of her head towards him. While she knew he would be a fine negotiator, and at this point the Hutts outnumbered the Techno Union executives, she had really called him to her side because he was her latest – and most favorite - pet project. Their alliance was maturing day by day and as with most of her closest advisors, including Commander Vereen and Lord Cordel, Tmoxin wanted to keep him close.

Using telepathy, she said to him back: Thanks for coming so quickly. So far these discussions have gone well, but I could always use another seasoned diplomatic voice to help move things along.

2/20
Obj: Continue on with location of important things

She had rolled her eyes. What was even going on with this code? The orange haired Savant bit at her lip as she read through the code. Falling to the Force, she let it control her actions, and ran her hands through her datapad. She looked around at the Bha’lirs for a moment and nodded. They’d give her fire support as she put her ‘pad on the ground. The holographic interface of the computer system came up and the woman started to run her hands through the holographic code, watching it, getting a feel for it, both in the Force and in that thinking part of her mind that lived for challenges.

Not Sudoku or word searches, but cryptology. That was all this was, a computer language.

Firewalls could be broken down into code, and she could probably break into it, but going this way? It made more sense. Pulling her gauntlets off, she flexed her fists and cracked her fingers, then her neck. Fingers began swimming in the code, looking for the pieces to remove, the code that would allow her to access the base’s cameras and information feeds.

See what she could dig up.

Akio Diachi

For it was All but a Dream
Objective: D - Do what [member="Sempra the Hutt"] Says.
Allies: Sempra the Hutt
Enemies: Enemies of Sempra

Akio was not a diplomat. He knew little about politics except they were plays for power in succinct ways. During training he had been taught the only way to honor is through the edge of the blade, not in rage, but in remorseless unfeeling. He knew little about the Techno Union and just enough about the Hutt Cartel to know they paid well to do what he did. It was in his line of work not to ask questions. Imagine the honor that could be gained, through both sides in an all out war. The amount of credits, the ascended masters would indeed be proud. Any clansman would easily make his name worth in such a conflict.

"If I may," the Chiss spoke up, stepping from the corner, closer to the center of the room, his voice was clear, loud, and polite but devoid of expression. "Neither of you benefit from a war. The only ones who have anything to gain are my kind. We are paid to stop and propagate wars. While I have great personal interest to see such a thing occur, I have vested interests otherwise as well," he smoothed his Kimono's silken front before continuing again. "Sempera asked me to come and protect him and his interests here, so I shall. You both would have a great deal to gain from more than a cease fire; as I understand it the Techno Union produces some of the most advanced weaponry in the galaxy. In addition, the Hutt Cartel is looking for an ever expanding empire. The simple proposition would be thus; the Techo Union supplies armaments to the Hutts that could not be gained elsewhere at a slight discount. The Hutts use this to expand their syndicate. In return, their influx of credits expands, allowing them to purchase more armaments. I am quite sure as well, that the two of you have entities that could afford to be eliminated that could also be nullified in such a manner," he paused to let the idea sink in. "This could be the beginning of something greater. But perhaps I am too unskilled at things of this manner to properly understand. However, before you is a chance to both gain honor and glory through the expansion you both seek. It is only a matter of agreeing to it."

Akio gave a half bow to the main negotiators and took a step back. He prayed to the ascended masters that they would understand his intention and not look down upon him for what appeared to be pacifistic speech.

[member="Tmoxin Temi"] [member="Vinskk Revamp"] [member="Darth Vizios"] [member="Lucien Cordel"] [member="Draco Vereen"] [member="Flannigan Mcnash"] [member="Cadan Tazi"]

Allies: [member="Lucien Cordel"] | [member="Draco Vereen"] | [member="Sempra the Hutt"] | [member="Flannigan Mcnash"] | [member="Akio Diachi "]| [member="Cadan Tazi"] | [member="Vinskk Revamp"] [member="Tmoxin Temi"]

"You are aware no is something I find hard to say to you. Perhaps you will save room for some dessert later as I have feeling these discussions will require me to rent a room here until they have been concluded."

Xander nodded to what Tmoxin had shared privately through their telepathic link. She wanted his noble flair around the table, and so he would put on quite the show. This was not a new thing for them. Their performance for the Indupar Regality had been quite convincing despite the challenge of hiding their shared attraction to each other. This was another atmosphere where it had to be held closely hidden behind glances of a professional nature.

He sat and ordered a glass of wine, red, always red for him, along with a nerf steak prepared a perfect medium, onion and mushroom to top it, and the vegetable medly to pair with as the side. Naturally he took his time, and demonstratively ordered to draw all eyes to him. Handing the menu to the beautiful woman serving the table, Xander finally spoke.

"You are proposing an alliance, not a cease fire. Too many times I have seen one government arm another, and seen their own weapons turned against them. I would suggest no talk of an alliance be made unless terms of a cease fire can be strictly adheared to by both parties. Certainly you can appreciate the prudence on the part of the Techno Union in this matter. It was all to recent a member of the Sith Empire crossed the lines of the alliance and attacked their military directly. It is with a sense of willingness we suggest a cease fire as opposed to an alliance of sorts. The Hutts will not be getting Techno Union weapons today, not when they are receiving Nar Shaddaa."

Xander may have been out of line by squelching the suggestion, but weapons were not the discussed prize today. He understood enough of what the matter was about as he had been listening to the conversation around him. His mind may have also skimmed the surface thoughts of those who were open to his gentle prodding. After all, this was not a Sith interrogation, but a Techno Union diplomatic summit. Xander knew how to behave, though it was not as fun. He was quite certain there would be a reward for his restraint later.

"Your proposal that this could be an economic benefit to the Techno Union is intriguing however," Xander added. "There is no one here that would keep the Hutts from purchasing weapons from any of the companies which sell to anyone who would buy them. I am not suggesting your idea is wrong, or unwanted, simply that it is a discussion for another time. With the OP's recent collapse there will be a race to snatch up the resources which have been left. Much of what you suggest needs to be tested, and the cease fire can provide the evironment for that. It will also provide adequate time for their to be trade agreements made."

Xander sipped the wine which had just been set in front of him.

"I suggest we focus on the nature of the cease fire, and then move on to trade agreements if both parties are still interested in the thought after terms for the cease fire have been agreed upon."

Objective: I don’t remember. I think the rescue one. A? Yes. A
3/20

And the next move on the code, playing against it like it was some AI… and Jenn should be able to access the system. Moving her hands around the holo of the code and the system, she was biting her lip. She had opened it and the holo had faded as he datapad had recognized that there was access to the systems. She looked and nodded to one of the other savants and picked her up datapad, sliding her hand over the screen because, well, touch screen, no matter what [member="Spark Finn"] did in her hipster slicing.

The other one was that [member="Cryax Bane"]. Hacking satellites? Amatuer. Go right for the mainframe. Like she was. Her datapad was able to allow her to use the GUI from the actual systems, so it was like she had signed into a firmware computer system inside the building. She started to scroll through the videos. She was running a recognition software in her HUD and that would be recording the locations.

There we go, she thought to herself.

And that was when she became the noob, as the system was locking her out. “Wha…” She shook her head.

Well, at least she didn’t paralyze a cat.

Objective: Establish a Kallisto Mine
Allies: [member="Thais Kallisto"] [member="Crix Meriet"]

The Techno Union's alliance with the One Sith was rock solid for quite some time. That is until a Sith Knight went rogue and attacked TU forces on Naboo. The incident had since been smoothed over, but nonetheless, some mutual back-scratching was in order. So when Princess Thais Kallisto, needed a team of slicers to install some counter-slicing safeguards in the security systems of the Kallisto Mine on Crystalis, strings were pulled and favors were called in.

The Chiss wouldn’t be doing any of the grunt work himself. Oh no. He had a team of ten technicians from the CRC ready to do all of the networking under his command. He would simply be there for quality control, and to double-check their work by attempting to slice into the security systems himself. After all, what better way to test anti-slicing safeguards, then having one of the best slicers in the galaxy (don’t say a word, [member="Jennifer Blanchard"]) try to infiltrate the network.

Had Cryax known that Crix Meriet would be at the construction site of the Kallisto Mine, he would have been...excited? apprehensive? Who could really tell with Bane? It was the first time the erratic Imperial governor of Csilla would be laying eyes on the slaver since their tryst on Isis.

Once he arrived at the construction site, he sent the princess a Holotext to signal his arrival. Kallisto would receive this incoming message on her datapad:

Receiving: Text message from Cryax Bane
To: Thais Kallisto
//Message incoming://

Wzzp,
just letting u
kno I’m here
w/ my crew
where do u
need me?
:) :D :p

//End message//

Needless to say, Bane liked emoticons

Objective: A - Rescue Rangers
Tagged: [member="Gerion Ardik"]

Xalus had received the call for assistance the moment it had been sent to the HoloNet. For a nerve cluster who happened to wear an armored suit, watched his data feed, and worked jobs like this, it was unsurprising to note the extremely quick relocation from The Wheel to get all the way over here. Class One hyperdrives were absolutely amazing and the Gen'Dai was quite pleased by his latest investment for the Cerberus.

Be that as it may, reflecting upon his latest financial endeavors wasn't today's topic. Rescuing a group of corporate, political, and advisory big-shots was the name of the game. Supposedly Yuuzhan Vong and Selectivist "scum" had riddled the building with traps and their security experts had tapped into the local surveillance systems. They'd see his hulking form approaching from a mile away - so that was why he was a mile and a half away from the location.

"Scan the area, send all information directly into my feed." His guttural voice commanded, sending several small probe droids puttering off to recon the whole area.

With that, the Gen'Dai toggled the cloaking device on his armor, gripped his rifle tighter against his chest, and started for the building.

Objective: D - Do what Sempra Says.
Allies: TU & Co
Enemies: Enemies Of TU.
NPC:

"I have a question," he said rolling the cigar from one digit to the next, up and down it went rising and falling on the back of his knuckle's. "and I'm sure everyone has been thinking, what happened to the dead birds you were keeping in a cage?" he addressed [member="Tmoxin Temi"], the heavy ridges collapsed in on themselves as he settled into his seat, the taut lanky form of the cyborg grew smaller but still larger than the average human, but more bulky as the ridges locked together. "They've been an issue for some time, and I'm sure as a token of peace you'd up date us on them."

He withdrew a second lighter struck it a few times before getting a steady bead of fire, he lit the cigar silver grey clouds welled up and out of the head smouldering in fine lines of smoke, he brought it to his face before it crumbled against the plate of his face before realising what he had done and lowered it.

Gilamar Skirata

The most important step is always the next one
The Shev'la Kal dropped out of hyperspace above Christophsis after a long few hours. The sound of Gil's boots against durasteel echoed in the halls as he approached the small briefing room. His presence caused the doors to slide open, allowing him to enter the room. A few Mandos were joking around, others were more quiet, ready to do their work and get paid. He nodded to [member="Aedan Miles"]. It was good to have someone a little less green among the troops. He also nodded to the only one without armor in the room, [member="Mordecai Tal'kyr"].

"Alright we were just informed that someone is taking care of operation A, though keep those notes in mind when dealing with our own operation." He tapped a few keys on his datapad and the holodisplay in the center of the room lit up and the lights in the white room dimmed, allowing only the blueprints of a moon base to illuminate the room. "This is our target. Word is some Bando Gora have set up shop on the moon, which the Techno Union wants to set up as a military outpost and potential staging location for 'defensive' purposes," this drew a few laughs and chuckles from the Mandalorians.

<But who'd they send to take care of the hostages? You really think one guy can do all that?>

A sly grin inched its way across the old man's face. He knew of the person they sent to that assignment, "Oh yes...he'll be fine. Just worry about your own shebs for once. We leave in 10, head down to the hangar, we're taking a Rodarch and a Tra'galaar, so get cozy mercs."

Akio Diachi

For it was All but a Dream
Objective: D-Protect the interests of [member="Sempra the Hutt"]
Allies: Sempra the Hutt..... and anyone else he says
Enemies: Anyone Sempra says

His first attempt at political work went surprisingly well. Akio was surprised his opinion had even been entertained in a way. The masters have shined upon me well this venture. He considered the words of [member="Darth Vizios"]. On one hand it was clear this Techo Union was not open to an alliance yet. Yet. However, everyone had their price, and what they were here for was to find it after all. Most corporations were purely interested in the money they could earn. Akio was smart enough to know that both of these leaders here were bent on this. Their spheres, however, did not overlap exactly. So there is a great possibility in the near future. When he heard [member="Flannigan Mcnash"] talk about the birds, Akio blinked in momentary confusion before shrugging it off. ​Politics.

"With all due respect, sir, I gain no honor from discussing a ceasefire," Akio said plainly. "I would only loose more than I gain. To speak plainly, I am revolted to even utter the term. However, I will say that it is indeed profitable for you to agree on one. While the finer points elude me, I suppose it would make the most sense for both sides, until a firm establishment can be agreed upon for trading purposes, to agree to neither set foot upon nor trade within each other's planetary spheres without expressed permission," his eyes flickered for a moment. He added with a hint of disdain, "Whomever does not abide by it truly deserves to suffer the loss of the units in the process. Does this propositition sound equitable enough to you, sir?"

Akio's eyes watched with a quiet cat-like curiosity. It was a rare moment for him, a rare feeling. He quite enjoyed it. Like fighting the chivoli cats.

Allies: [member="Lucien Cordel"] [member="Draco Vereen"] [member="Sempra the Hutt"] [member="Flannigan Mcnash"] [member="Akio Diachi "][member="Cadan Tazi"] [member="Vinskk Revamp"] [member="Darth Vizios"]

As Tmoxin sat there, she tried to disguise the smile on her face from Darth Vizios's words... well, his thoughts implanted in her head. Dessert would be nice, she shot back to him telepathically. Something with a high alcohol content. The Hapan wasn't quite rattled yet, but after debating with crime lords all night, she predicated she'd need a stiff drink. In the meantime, she continued listening to the Hutt Cartel members speak.

"I agree with Darth Vizios, whole heartedly," she finally said aloud, giving him a grateful smile. "And I will allow him to elaborate on his ideas as he did so eloquently. But first, I'd like to address the question of the Red Ravens." She turned to the cyborg member of the Cartel who was asking about the birds... the Red Ravens.

"The Red Ravens have also been a thorn in our side for some time." She stopped, thinking of how to phrase her next words. Were there high-level Ravens still operating in Techno Union space? Possibly. It would be a lie to say they had been completely neutralized.

"I can tell you with confidence, however, that our Executive Council is not influenced in any way shape or form by that criminal organization. Meaning this is no trap or subterfuge to get the Hutt Cartel onto Nar Shaddaa only to be couped by a Ravens paramilitary... for example."

She sighed and ran her hand through her hair but then clasped her hands back on the linen-lined table.

"Are the Ravens still operational? I believe there may be pockets of them still. But all of the major resources they owned, and illegal rings they were handling have been confiscated to the best of our ability. Except for Nar Shaddaa and Nal Hutta. This is where we need your help... should they still be present on those planets. Which I highly doubt according to my dependable sources."

Uriel V1.5a Prototype Testing Model.
Archangel Deployment: Single HRD Drone
Accessing Uriel Unit Command Matrix:
Primary Mission: Preservation of Hutt command and control structure.
Secondary Mission: Analysis of potential threats and identification of key union operatives or personnel.
Directives

Recording mode was taking in gigabytes of data per second, Uriel continued tracking and taking image or identification of any and all. Large amounts of data were being saved away for later, she did begin filtering some of the background noise, otherwise she would have had a headache or the machine equivalent of a frozen head while she processed hidden images or things out of place. It was amazing what the human brain could do without thinking about it, well a robotic brain had to think about it.

In somewhat of a trance, half smiling unnervingly the cyborg unit opened a door and began her walk toward the assembled gathering and restaurant. Her foot got caught on part of a nearby wall, which unfortunately left a small amount of the wall missing, she studied the offending limb and recalibrated herself to better fit the next doorway and the street, where unfortunately she stood on a foot which became flat.

Her head jerked and she looked at the man who was just passing out from the pain, she smiled again, the sides of her mouth moving up in a forced fashion. It just made the whole picture look worse! Noting one or two disturbed reactions, Uriel continued moving, certain now she had the balance of her new weight right, the pedestrians between here and the restaurant could only hope.

(2)​

Darth Osano

D
Objective: A
Tagged: [member="Xalus"]

TD-18 observed the Retail Caucus' Headquarters from behind the police cordon. A pair of electrobinoculars were pressed to his photoreceptors. There were two dead civilians splayed along the front steps as well as three broken security droids. The first casualties of the Yuuzhan-Vong's seizure of the building. Their torsos were quite literally ripped open by Amphistaffs. Attempts to retrieve them had resulted in a myriad of threats from the terrorists in question: come any closer and we kill more. This was inconsequential to TD-18, but meatbags had a tendency to be overly fond of one another. TD-18 would have gassed the building and everything inside of it by now if it were up to him.

Luckily for those meatbags, it was not up to him.

In the absence of his pre-determined commander, TD-18 had been ordered to just hold the line and wait. A barricade had been erected around the building- a blockade enforced by Techno Union droids, Chaleydonian law enforcement, and some private contractors from the Retail Caucus. TD-18 also occasionally spotted a few men from the Mercantile Oligarchy's intelligence division. The SpyNet was also here, but they weren't so clumsy as to actually be visible.

The electrobinoculars were lowered from his face at the approach of a TA1 Battle Droid. "A contractor is making his approach. Orders?"

"We'll await his signal. Continue to hold." TD-18 could only hope the contractor would be gentle with the hostages. It would be both their asses on the chopping block if something distasteful happened.

Objective: Establish a Kallisto Mine / Distract a Chiss
Allies: [member="Thais Kallisto"] [member="Cryax Bane"]

Crix was the one with the data-pad. Thais had been raised on a back-water planet that was relient on fibre-optic communication. To prevent displeasure or confusion he was handling the data-pad, well he was now anyway, the slave who held it before had walked into a door ... clumsy fool.

Receiving: Text message from Cryax Bane
To: Thais Kallisto

Wzzp,
just letting u
kno I’m here
w/ my crew
where do u
need me?
:) :D :p

//End message//

Crix smiled as he read his blues message. He felt slightly hot in the collar already, they had been brilliant that night . with shaking fingers he tapped in a reply:

Receiving: Text message from Crix Meriet (On behalf of HRH. Princess Thais)
To: Cryax Bane

My Things are up blue , one inappropriate thing to be precise.
I'm sure that the Princess has already filled you in, I'll come and fetch you now and take you to the space we have laid out for you and your team. However I'm rather hoping to make this rather more fun for you than intended.

:p :rolleyes:

Crix :wub:
xx

//End of Message//

Then giving appologies to the princess he put the data pad back and rushed to the door of the mine offices. Excited was not the word, he leant on the arch way and gestured to Cryax "Morning ... Mr. ... Bane was it?" He smiled

Allies: [member="Lucien Cordel"] | [member="Draco Vereen"] | [member="Sempra the Hutt"] | [member="Flannigan Mcnash"] | [member="Akio Diachi "]| [member="Cadan Tazi"] | [member="Vinskk Revamp"] [member="Tmoxin Temi"]

Xander rolled his eyes out of frustration. The woman he was sitting next to had taken care of the issue, but Xander had been addressed directly. There was one issue he wanted to get on.

"This isn't about honor. This about what is best for two factions. Your clouded in what is best for you. While as a Sith I admire that, this doesn't help things here. Put your personal feelings aside. This is a game of chess we are playing, be sure you don't bring your queen out to soon."

That was all Vizios would say. The Ravens didn't concern him. Tmoxin would handle that. Xander was there to make sure she had the support she needed.

Folks at the table: [member="Sempra the Hutt"] [member="Lucien Cordel"] [member="Draco Vereen"] [member="Flannigan Mcnash"] [member="Akio Diachi "][member="Cadan Tazi"] [member="Darth Vizios"] [member="Tmoxin Temi"]

Vinskk sat at the table, silently pondering the words that [member="Akio Diachi "]had spoken. On one hand, the bodyguard had definitely overstepped his boundaries by speaking for the Hutt Cartel. He'd have to be...disciplined later. On the other hand, though, it seemed the Techno Union had received his thoughts well enough. Plus, the guy had guts. It wasn't every day you got to be with some of the most powerful sentients in that region of the galaxy; much less voice your opinions to them. It took balls to even stand in front of them without getting nervous. He was definitely brave. Or suicidal. Or both.

Clearing his throat from the last of the nerf steak, the Trandoshan raised his voice, speaking in a quiet, but powerful tone.

"If there are any remnants of the Red Ravens, they will be dealt with. I would personally oversee that.

Grabbing a large grub between his talons on his right hand, Revamp crunched down on the bug with his jagged maw of a mouth.

Crunch, crunch, crunch.

The Slave Master spoke up again, this time with authority.

"Forgive the underling's remarks. He has not yet learned to keep out of affairs that do not concern him, as strong as his opinion may be about the matter."

At this, he cast a sharp glance at the bodyguard. If looks could kill, he'd be buried already. He'd talk to him later. Softening his features back to a neutral setting, the lizard continued.

"Now then. A ceasefire. What terms were you proposing, if you don't mind me asking? I'd like the entire ensemble here to clearly identify what you, as the Techno Union, would like from the Hutt Cartel."

Leaning back, Revamp nodded to the other side of the table, indicating to the Union that he was done speaking. He listened intently however, awaiting the terms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom