Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Warm Yourself By the Fire [ Introductions ]

*Waves*

Kista here is a new character and her writer is not so new.

[SIZE=11pt]I made her to take advantage of the unique opportunity to rp in a Fallout sort of type conditions of a post apocalyptic world. She is a survivor on Mandalore and I will be doing a combination of present and past rps. Present rps will be with the faction and around the board for current time line events. Past rps will be her past trying to survive on a world that is a wasteland. [/SIZE]

Kista Bralor said:
*Waves*

Kista here is a new character and her writer is not so new.

[SIZE=11pt]I made her to take advantage of the unique opportunity to rp in a Fallout sort of type conditions of a post apocalyptic world. She is a survivor on Mandalore and I will be doing a combination of present and past rps. Present rps will be with the faction and around the board for current time line events. Past rps will be her past trying to survive on a world that is a wasteland. [/SIZE]
This is a very cool idea! It may be something to run with even as Mandalore is being rebuilt... (I am all about post-apocalyptic myself!) Let me know if you need anything!

Hey welcome! Getting a new faction event up today so be on the look out for it.

If you need any help getting your charrie going just let us know. Feel free to join us in the discord chat if you want also!

[member="Andrea Kryze"]

Andrea Kryze

Innocence and Killer Instinct
[member="Kad Tor"] Thank you! :)

Question, I've been thinking of giving Andrea a different backstory than the one in the profile I have linked (making a new one.) I was wondering if Mandalore had just plain old boring citizens as well as their warriors. Andrea is a member of the Kryze family. I was thinking of being an ordinary citizen with a sense of adventure, but after Mandalore went bye-bye's, she decided to join the Mando'Ade.

EDIT: I actually have another question too. Where/what/how on getting Mandalorian ships, equipment, basic suits, and stuff?

[member="Andrea Kryze"]

See [member="Ardgal Raxis"] for gear!

To your other question... Mandos lived double lives somto speak. Everyone could fight, but when not fighting most had a profession. My character for example is a type of blacksmith when he is not busy being a warrior. Be ready to fight, but by all means have a job, another life!

Andrea Kryze

Innocence and Killer Instinct
[member="Keira Ticon"] So Mandalorians can work as like bakers and stuff? Nice! So, would I be able to make Andrea's parents not-warriors? Andrea would learn basic self defense and gun use growing up, but would eventually join the Mando warriors.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom