Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welcome New Members!

[member="Jade Whisperwind"]

That is entirely your call. It can be on Aurum, at a later date once the world is more healed. It can be aboard the Je'daii ship if you wanted it to be more of a sit down and talk thread. Or we can have it be Jade's first steps on Teth if you like? The Silent Temple is a beautiful place.

[member="Jade Whisperwind"]

Hello there, this is one of Asha Hex's alts; I figured I'd do the thread with Jyn instead of Asha, as Jyn is the actual Caretaker of the Silent Temple, and... the person the Je'daii look to for guidance for some reason *shakes fist*

Here's the thread you asked for: [link]

[member="Lora Seren"]

Apologies for a belated Welcome on my part, I just returned from a much longer than intended LOA.

There are a few things on the horizon that might interest you to join in with; if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask, and we can get you into the faction ICly as soon as you wish to RP!

We have a Discord Channel which can be provided if you would like it.

Welcome!:)

I suppose I too should actually say hello to everyone...

Thanks to [member="Asha Hex"] over there, Veiere's here to support the Je'daii Order through any financial and defensive needs that it might have. He's also a capable scholar within the Force that can offer training to those who would seek him out for such.

Otherwise, I'm just another friendly face glad to see this Faction thriving on !

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom