Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welcome New Members!

Caedyn Arenais

C
Hey guys !

WolfMortum here, the guy that plays [member="Veiere Arenais"] and am now bringing in Veiere's Son, Caedyn to join you all.

This Character's going to be taking more of an active part in the Je'daii Order, fresh with a clean slate and nothing but potential ahead of him. I'm going to be slowly fleshing out his story alongside his Sister, [member="Loreena Arenais"] so it might take a wee bit but I'm looking forward to seeing where the Je'daii will take him !

[member="Duran Kane"]

Hello and welcome!

I look forward to writing with you, we'll get you situated as soon as possible. We have a Discord Server if you would like to join, otherwise we can PM on site regarding bringing you into the Je'daii.

As a heads up, the holiday season has led to a small slump in activity, but we have several storylines planned for the New Year, so please bear with us! :)

[member='Cul-utaan Novan']

Greetings, friend, welcome to the Je'daii Order!

If you would like to join it, we have a Faction Discord where we can discuss introducing you to the Order in-character. Otherwise we can discuss here or via PM if you do not wish to utilize the Discord client.

She moves like she don't care
Heya,

First time coming all the way to Aurum. Luckily, the Corellian run allows me to run back to the core worlds if my business or factions need me. Else, I am here to learn about the Force. It's something that I recently discovered, after all these years of running around with a rifle.

Hmm, not sure what else to say except I'm definitely looking forward to meeting everyone else. Would love to write some development threads on learning the Force, depending on whoever is interested to teach an late twenties mercenary blonde who is mostly neutral... Don't expect much from me, because the last time I tried meditation and failed miserably.

But I think meditation is not the only way to learn about the Force. Or at least I believe so.

Sobaan Palle

S
*peeks head in* I finally escaped that one First Order planet.

Those guys are super serious. They need to get out more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom