Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2 Contracts and Guns for you

Ok, I'll cut to the skinny: RMIA just needs 2 contracts with two groups. We make high end tanks, walkers, attack speeders, etc and high end weapons (Eg: the heavy machine gun that shoots flechete rounds, a phrik .454 revolver with an underbarrel grenade launcher, and a particle beam assault rifle.... And so on). We also train armies and military units.

What we sell is in my sig under "Amazing guns." if you can see your military with weapons like that..... Well lemme know and we will do a thread. Or if you want to sell us reduced rate materials.... Or well anything.

I just need 2 contracts (at least but I'll take more.) who's interested?

[member="Ardgal Raxis"]

I'm actually down for a security force that mobilizes aboard The Technicolor Beat. If you're interested in training/arming a small army, then feel free to set up a contract with me and the GenoHaradan.

[member="The Slave"]

Can do. Just lemme know if you want to make the sub up or me and you can start the thread of you'd like--or I can start it tonight when I get on my laptop.

[member="Lyth Meran"]

Same goes for you. I can start the thread tonight or you can start it afore if you'd like.

Glad to have interest replies so quickly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom