Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A freighter, a bar, and a pretty girl

RC-1047

A plan is only as good as those who see it through
"Yeah, I can visit you sometime later and pick them up. Gotta make space in the hold for the Vultures anyways." Achillies listened a bit chuckling, "Mhm, the vultures ain't too bad and if yer' looking for some weapons too, relics persay I can provide, I might even have a generic template for a saber around if I look hard enough" The clone said lightly rubbing his wrist gauntlet, showing a hud built on the inside of it, for clone commando armor it wasn't-..it looked modernized up till a point, though still held its originality throughout the years and was even painted over with a jet black color, some paint lightly chipping for its condition but it was better then nothing.

"Interesting? I guess ya could say that, got a few souvenirs from my time to say the least. Few battledroids, even some droid enforcers were left in my care, they work but ya better know some binary to be able to use em." He said with a light cackle wiping his lips a bit running his armored hand against his face feeling his stubble, brushing against it with his hand before returning both hands to the lining of his armor hooking his thumbs against it as he let his DC-17m swing against his chest, they sure got some looks with someone with a full auto weapon in the vicinity of a hanger. Looking to Adenn a bit he grinned a bit, "I got some weapons you might like, Death watch blaster carbine, or some crushgaunts that still work a bit." The clone tapped his own gloves, "I got some crushgaunts undah' here, helps augment the strength ya know? They cost me a hefty penny though." Achilles said with a light smile.

"Though they help alot, makes ya be able to crush bone, metal and even throw people effortlessly against the wall ya know?" He said watching the two with a light smirk, his eyes roaming the ships outer exterior, "Have you lot looked in the interior of the ship? Given it a rundown?" He asked.

[member="Adenn Kyramud"][member="Kelsie Sylvan"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom