Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Return Home[TRE Dominion of Korriban Hex]

TB-705

T
Malachor V​
Behind the door came footsteps.

"Get this thing open."

"I can't it's jammed."

"Well- wait, what was that?"

There came the sound of a scuffle, followed by screams of dying soldiers, then the door exploded inward as from a battering ram. Crumpled metal slammed into the ground. A tall feline emerged, striding boldly across the ruined door and moving up. Behind him lay bodies in pools of their own blood.

The leonine figure swiftly ascended in the wake of another's presence. He wore an exosuit over his scarred, tawny form. Braids from his mane hung about his face, bound with many small, gold bands.

He emerged into a room, only able to hear the last of the words through the speakers. Amber eyes fixed on a slender humanoid, who he knew only from Maleagant's intelligence reports. The Sith's wake of destruction proved easy enough to track. The reports had been accurate.

"Greetings," rumbled Ri'Shajirr in a growl that gave question to the word.

[member="Antherion"] | [member="Darth Abyss"] | [member="Serenity Loveheart"]

A short figure waddled out of the gloom to stand before [member="Cady"]'s path.

He wore nothing but a headdress and some bone fetishes. He came to a stop just in front of her. Round ears wiggled.

"I am Warok," squeaked the Ewok. Eyes like tar pits burned with ephemeral wisps. "This is my home."

A mercenary ran out into the street behind Warok. The undead converged on the man and tore him to pieces. His cries rose muffled from beneath the feasting mound.

"Would you like to come in?"

Objective: SithTV Cribz

Cadyssia was held back yet again, but this time by a malicious looking ewok. She looked down at the creature as it spoke to her. "Your home?" She was slightly confused. She was still fairly new to the Sith so she did not know of any ewok living in the Citadel. She could feel the dark side oozing from the little creature so she did not deem it necessary to fight it. "Very well. Show me the way, Warok." Cadyssia walked to Warok's side, following him inside of his home.

[member="Warok the Defiler"]

QQkt4mX.png
Korriban resumed.
Relics of long past, remain.
History scattered.

Cries of the past hurts
Ancient and desolate place
Much can be earned here

Bloodlines tainted it
Blood of the Sith, What happened?
Rakata feared us
What happened... to us?

My bloodline remains.
Animalistic and raw.
Reclaim what once was.

Wind howls. Planetside.
Whispers of fate and darkness.
Valley of Dark Lords.

Crumbled it was ruin.
Our past half erased. Buried.
Eaten held by beasts.

Darkside cries earnest.
Seeking a host to devour.
I know well enough.

Throbbing in my veins.
Naturally sensations.
Essence I consume.

Darkness sustains me.
Guiding. Ancestors willing.
Know my name. Will learn.
Skaarj.

Journey has begun.
No creature will bear my might.
Strong as an empire.

Snakes in wind. My hair.
Stone shaped with age. My body.
Hatred burns. My eyes.

Searing heat takes peak!
All alone it makes you weak.
Endure. Hear it speak!

Two creatures I meet.
Their eyes I required to seek.
My fist see their cheeks.

Tukatas will bow.
K'lor'slugs lay slain in pieces.
Korriban regained.

Post 2

Korriban - Find a Relic

Walking deeper into the tomb, I could feel the dark side trying to assault my mind. I smiled brightly as I moved deeper. Sidestepping around a rock formation that had broken down from the ages that have stood here. Continuing on down through the tunnels. Reaching small rooms in which abandoned crates were left open with supplies. Many of them were rusted down, or broken due to creatures that may still reside within these tombs. Moving forward to inspect them, I could hear a tomb literally opening to my right. Drawing the katana quicker than what I thought I could do, I turned to it to see a training droid stumbling out.

Three more tombs opened up to reveal more of these droids. Two carried practice sabers. and another carried a rifle. However, the last one had no arms and charged at me as though it's life depended on it. Catching it's head with my left arm, I yanked it around to be a shield for me as I closed the distance to the rifleman. shoving the now lifeless droid on top if it's friend, I turned around just in time to deflect the training saber with my own blade to allow my own blade to cut the droid in half.

Twisting to my right, I released my right hand from the tsuka, and crushed the droid with the force. I smiled lightly as the droid scrambling underneath the body of it's friend, I walked over and placed my foot over the head, and leaned heavily down on it. Crushing the droids head with metallic screams.

"Old programs still work. Maybe others will as well."

The room lead out only one direction. I had to follow it. No reason for me not to. The tunnels getting deeper seemed to only open up. Almost as though now there were not being touched at all. However, that changed when I entered a room that lead up to one wall on the far side, by way of stairs.

Curious, I walked up. Noticing the steps were only dusty. No real breaking of the stone or materials were here. That confused me greatly. I furrowed my brow as I reached the top. Only to see... nothing.

"What the hell?"

<<"Next the jedi threat
I can take that bet
Gamble your life
And i'll bring you strife
So taste the edge of my knife
My presence is dreaded (literally :cool:)
And soon you will lay beheaded.
I am ferocious
And at time my rhymes are atrocious.">>
Skaarj thought to himself all the while smearing tukata blood across his chest and sniffing the dry air around him.
He was glad he did not truly say is thoughts aloud.

Jaguada
Darth Gravid's Fortress

Neesa didn't even hear the sniper rifles. They were some form of blaster that where the particle bolt emitted excess light in a frequency outside the visible range. It wasn't like these pirates would be walked the walls wearing goggles attuned to the deep ultraviolet portion of the spectrum.

That was their cue. The main doors of the fortress were sealed tight for the night. There were still comings and goings. Dancers and smugglers and bounty hunters coming and going through the small hours. They had been watching the fortress for days now.

Neesa was through the small open door set in the main gates in a fraction of a second.

"Hey..." One guard managed to say before a flash glinted beneath his chin.

Neesa stood still for a moment. Both arms up. Her right hand held the hilt of Sorrow, her left palm was open. Both guards looked down. One saw blood pooling down his top where his neck had been opened. The other saw the hilt of a poisoned throwing k Ife jutting out of his chest. Neither had more than a second to enjoy the view.

Her left hand flashed a quick signal and three more assassins rushed past her.

Korriban - Find a Relic

Walking closer to the wall. I stood in the middle of a place where a dais should be. Throne? Shrine? Yet here stood nothing but air and dust. Shaking my head. I turned around and looked for anything. Trying to find something that could lead anywhere. There was only one path to go. So why was there nothing here? Nothing to show that it had been looted. Shaking my head, I then realized that hundreds, if not thousands of years worth of dust covered the top of this dais.

Using telekinesis, I sent a simple force push down at the ground. Expanding out like a wave and blowing almost if not all of the dust off of the platform. Scuff marks all over the surface showed literally nothing. Could be sword marks, dragged heavy items, or even just marks from age. It was difficult to tell. There was no way this was a clue.

Shaking my head once again. I took the pony tail out of my hair. shaking my head to try and calm myself down by putting everything back up into it's pony tail. Same way it was before. Looking around casually, I was just staring at the wall.

"Zûtaiki dziu kûtji iw sis"*

It was suddenly that I saw a flash of blue and purple swirls along the wall. My attention flickered over to it for a moment. I was half way through putting my hair up. Finishing it as fast as I could, I went ahead and repeated the words. Once again, the images flashed. Seeing them for a second, I could tell that they were works in some kind of written language. I couldn't quite tell with how fast the flash was. Reaching out to the wall, I touched it. Speaking the words once more when I felt a shock of pain lurch through my arm and upper chest.

Reeling back, I smiled at what was happening. I needed to speak as much sith I could. Trying different phrases to keep the letters there long enough for me to decipher it. Craning my neck, it popped loudly in the chamber as I began to work. Speaking the words over and over again. Taking out a maker from my pocket, and wrote upon my flesh to try and use it as parchment. Using it to try and determine what words were needed to be said. Maybe this was what the relic was behind?

---------------------------------------------------
What seemed to be an eternity later, I had found the words I needed. They were in order. and ready. Taking a breath, I spoke these words. However, I messed up on them apparently. The words lit up, and stayed lit for a moment, before dying. Cursing at it. I yelled out the words now. Same effect happened. Barking it through my teeth, I did it again. This wall was testing my patience. Deciphering it into the Sith Language was difficult enough. Speaking it, and in the right dialect was another.

Taking a second to step back, I could feel my throat was dry and felt as though it were filled with a foam in the back of my throat. I took a few gulps and swallowed what I could to try and clear my mouth. Breathing in, I knelt down. Taking my sword out, I grasped the Tsaka with an iron grip. Placing the tip down into the brick that formed the dais, I spoke the words once more. They flared to life. Instead of blue, they swirled with red tint wanting to fight through the blues and purples. Smiling, I knew I was getting closer and closer.

Breathing in more, I began to meditate. Kneeling there. In the same position for what also felt a thousand years as I focused upon the force. Once I had done so, I spoke the words once more.

"Ziji anas Nu tuti Tsis, diâ ri Jin' qyâsik anas tnoi dro ki" **

With loud cracking, and the clanging of what only could be gears, possible clockwork, and the force pushing open this wall, I watched as it cracked open to reveal a darkened hall. One that I could feel the darkness wanting to free itself from. Smiling, I stood up, sheathed my katana in the Saya, and stepped into the darkness.

Willing, and able to drink it all in.

TRANSLATIONS:
"Hating every bit of this."*
"See that I am Sith, and the Dark forces that flow through me."**

Connor Harrison

C
ENGAGING: [member=Electroheart]
--
She didn’t move as her ally ignited his blade as the Jedi’s words washed over her.

With the movement in the distance, Joon’s head snapped over with [member="Corin Zanith"] in the direction it came. She pointed.

”Go kill him and that girl,” came her command, glaring back to the red-eyed Jedi. ”I’ll play with this one, keep him busy while he lets others die.”

Joon crouched a little, her red blade pointed forward like a spear. She burned her gaze down the blade towards her target and stalked forward, her heart beating hard and her hatred growing.

”Come on. Play with me. You get the first hit for free,” she grinned at him.

Inside, she fought to control her emotional state. She thrived on the kill, and she just wanted it more.

[member="Elijah Henson"] | [member="Bethany Kismet"]

Corin briefly nodded his head, deactivating his lightsaber. He kept it in his hand though as he made his way around Joon. "Once they are dealt with, I will return to see if you need help with the body." With that, he turned and set off at a jog around the outskirts of the clearing, giving the two combatants a wide berth.

He finally came to the entrance the two beings had gone down. Dimly lit as it was, his mask easily made up for the difference. He crouched under the entrance, and entered the tunnels. The tunnel entrance sloped down for several feet at first, before disappearing into a deeper area he couldn't see from here.

"Where did you go..." Corin ignited one side of his saber, the crimson light illuminating the area around him, before he set off down the tunnel.

[member="Elijah Henson"]
[member="Joon"]

ELOM
CITY OF ELOS

And so another war machine was rearing up its engines. If it maintained pressure and steam it might become the next force to cast its shadow across the entire galaxy. The Sith were destined to rule. The ones who ultimately became the vessel to see that dream realised, only the Force knew. War was brewing, and in the time to come new lines would be drawn. If nothing else, Korriban would once more be firmly secured by Sith. From Ziost their shadow would cast itself over Thule, Malachor V. It would keep expanding until resistance was met, and only then would the mettle of this new empire be proven. Pyrrhus didn't expect to have to wait too long, as this corner of the galaxy was not short on people to fight.

For his own part, Darth Pyrrhus had taken to Elom. An unassuming planet, with far fewer ties to the Dark Side than the likes of Korriban and Ziost. It too would fall within the Resurgent Empire's shadow, but before then the Lord of Ruin had come to harvest. The Crown Legion and his main fleet had been left behind, as this would be an operation of an entirely different nature. Besides, revealing his full hand this early seemed a waste. Far from trained soldiers, Pyrrhus had come to the planet at the head of a small fleet of pirates and slavers.

Kregan Fash, another Zabrak in Pyrrhus' entourage, remained in control of their ships while Pyrrhus and [member="Zakir Thaun"] went planet-side. Karazak Slavers Cooperative had come to Elom, and their agents spread out. Pyrrhus only had with him a handful of the armed raiders. Theirs was a small cell compared to others, but then again, they had a Sith Lord. Their numbers was best put to use spread out elsewhere. The Togruta Lord was dressed for battle in his armour, only ornament seemed to be an unassuming amulet around his neck. Unassuming from a distance, but up close and through the Force it was like it had a will of its own, clamouring out for sustenance with agonised breaths.

"Do we have the locations of the tunnel entrances?" Pyrrhus inquired. The attack of the city was well underway. It complicated matters for him, but if they took advantage of the new opportunities that rose they could leave this place with a profit all the same. "No. But we can find them, if-" a sharp hand gesture from Pyrrhus had the Rodian cut off before he could go on much further. "No, we don't have that kind of time. We work with what we have." he didn't have time to wait around for the world to perish. They would act now, and in the meantime perhaps Kregan could dig up more information for them to exploit later.

Intelligence gathered reported that a notable portion of the population were attempted to seek cover and possibly evacuate through an elaborate tunnel system. A sudden surge within the Force, an emission clearly drenched in the Light Side had drawn his attention. Their party had turned nearly ninety degrees because of it. From experience Pyrrhus anticipated that if they found the source of that they found their civilians. "On your guard, apprentice. Your first test might be close at hand." Pyrrhus warned Zakir as they turned around the corner. It wasn't the presence he had felt before, that was even further ahead, but it appears they had found their marks all the same. At what he assumed to be the entrance to one of the tunnels he could see a woman herding people in. A woman touched by the Force.

| [member="Bethany Kismet"] | [member="Elijah Henson"] | [member="Zakir Thaun"] | [member="Corin Zanith"] |​

Sanya Val Lerium

Neutral, Queen of Her people, Neko
[member="Seraphina Shel'tah"] Ξ @vrak nashtar

Objective in 1St post

Lingering around that one signature. She was trying to remember. It was from so long ago, when she were young. It would come in time she thought. No doubt they'd have felt her signature. The sky had became white from clouds for a moment and punctured the other side back to the view of the red sand and rock. It was strange to think she had memories here. A Jedi so contempt of staying the path, then that little falter where everything you knew, everything you was, becomes just lost. It make her glad she follows no path anymore. Light, dark it's the same thing. All the force is the force. No more no less.

The freighter soon touched down and sunk into the ever shifting sand a little. "Well Teresa, welcome to korriban. One of the many sources of power in the galaxy. Has a lot of history this world. It's also one giant grave yard." Sanya raised from her seat and put on her old regular hooded cape instead of the top part of her dark robes. It was thick and she remembers how hot the world was. Then again the caves where cool and that was the first place Sanya needed to go. "I need to take care of something alone okay. Take this time to explore, learn you know try to have fun. I'll meet you here in a few hours."

Sanya wasted no time making her way off the ship. Her first step outside was met with sand blowing into her face from the strong gust of wind. The grain tapped against the metal of the ships hull sounding almost like a child's rattle. Stepping out from the shade the heat was somewhat soothing unlike the last time. Slowly she'd make her way to the cave in which her sabers had been constructed. The walk as about five minuets. Time to continue pondering her past. To figure out who it was. Reaching the mouth of the cave Sanya could see it had been untouched from the last time.

Her Hood would come down before she climbed over the fallen pillar and under the next that was held up by apart of the wall. She could see the large stone plate with old sith engravings eched into it. 'This was where it was. Where they were made.' Dropping her self down her legs would cross, her hands would lay upon her knees then she'd closed her eyes. 'No distractions.' Slowly she'd drop into meditation. Searching her memories till a few pieces together. Memorys of sparing, training and one of the few happy memories she'd had. The night she'd spent with [member="Seraphina Shel'tah"]. The hadn't done anything in decent but the woman was her first crush. So it meant a lot then that night. Sanya let a long breath in and out. She knew her ability to use telepathy at a long distance was rusty but she could make her self truly know. "Seraphina. I know your here. Find me." It wasn't a long message but again her telepathy was rusty.

ʜᴄ sᴠɴᴛ ᴅʀᴀᴄᴏɴᴇs
Enemies: [member="Darth Abyss"], [member="Serenity Loveheart"]
Allies: [member="Thengil Ri'Shajirr"]

Ah. He had sent out no less than two calls for aid... he was still surprised that any of them were answered. That being said, it wasn't unwelcome. He just was uncertain what to do with this. Back when he had been trying to play Abyss's game of death and destruction, he would've found assistance welcome in trying to divide the enemy's attention and seize power. Now? All that had gone out the viewport, and he was just frankly trying to stay alive.

"Greetings."

"Don't greet me until you know what nightmare you've thrown yourself in the middle of, Sith." Antherion chuckled wryly. "By involving yourself, your survival and freedom just became uncertain."

There was no way the... Cathar, yes? There were so many felinoids that populated the galaxy. "We are being watched and listened to by a fairly unfriendly host, one who is probably aware of your presence here. He seeks to protect what he built from destruction -- and the Resurgence benefits most from leaving Malachor's criminal infrastructure intact."

He raised a thin, pale finger. "There is only one way, he feels, to settle this. A duel. One or both of us, depending on Lord Abyss's mood, will need to face him, wagering their own freedom and loyalty in exchange for the chance to dethrone him as Lord of Malachor."

"His men are on their way to escort us to him. If you want to escape, it's not too late. If not? Feel free to join me in deciding the fate of a planet."

Location; Malachor V
Objective; Send a message
Enemies; [member="Antherion"] [member="Thengil Ri'Shajirr"]
Allies; [member="Darth Abyss"]

Time to end it, it seemed.

"Hope y'all have fun"

As she exited the room with the bankers. She had been informed of the plan by one of [member="Darth Abyss"] inferiors, but it was not difficult to track her target down. The sounds of screams just hallways away gave her an easy hunch. As she approached the two, she saw the man in the floating chair; along with the feline creature, she leaned against the wall before speaking.

"Boss didn't tell me there was going to be two of you." As she said this, two more pale faced acolytes rounded the corner with their light sabers ready, but much to their surprise, they saw the girl they were meant to be pursuing.

"Freeze!"

Her head turned 90 degrees, seeing the two. "Please you imbeciles, I'm helping you arrest this guy. If you hadn't figured out yet, the bank was a distraction." They looked at eachother with a distrustful but accepting look, before fixating their gaze on the two individuals infront of her.

"Guess it's more lambs for the slaughter then." She aimed the assault rifle at them with it set to a stun charge, "You can both give up easily and have the opportunity of serving my glorious master, or, alternatively, be cut down by me and my assistants. Make your choice." As she said this, the two behind her made their way up closer, similarly with their light sabers glowing, albeit it in a red essence and edging ever so slightly ahead of her.

TB-705

T
A chuffing noise emanated from Thengil's chest and his black lips peeled apart to reveal off-white fangs. If the humanoid's words surprised him, he did not appear fazed.

"You look a cub, but speak with a fire," the leonine warrior lowered his chin in slight nod. Approval, then? "Such a fight would prove good sport."

His ears swiveled backward, picking up on the sound of tramping boots. "But I did not come to bring ruin to this Lord of Malachor. We will have words, you and I, should you survive."

Ri'Shajirr turned around, expression souring as a foe made herself known from around the corner. He sniffed the air, then chuffed. A human female... and two typhos.

The warrior straightened to his full height and when he spoke the air trembled as savanna grass beneath the authority of driving gale, "Only dogs bring challenge in packs, whelp."

He flicked his paw in a gesture of casual dismissal. "Lower weapons and lead us to your master, or see your bodies left in our wake as those before."

[member="Antherion"] | [member="Darth Abyss"] | [member="Serenity Loveheart"]

Again a voice boomed through the speakers, the sound of the Prophet speaking filling the air around [member="Serenity Loveheart"], [member="Antherion"] and [member="Thengil Ri'Shajirr"], while the sith lord listened, now in the confined space of of his stealth vessel and not longer in his citadel.

"Apprentice, Cripple, Catman I would advise you all to relax. There is no need for spilled blood, at least not yet."

Another one of the deranged, twisted laughs of the mindeater followed, while the ship touched down on a private landing pad near the warcry. The warcry was the arena of the Spheres, and now that word had traveled that the enemy was on Malachor it was deserted. Live on his world hadn't stopped completely, but it had slowed down for the most part, with people waiting wherever they felt safe.

"My best soldiers are sharpshooters not guards, so do as you wish. Kill them and make the way to the warcry alone, if I wanted you dead you would be already. But ask yourself who it will serve most if you strain your endurance already."

He stepped inside the arena, the battlefield there locked in time. Normally it was ever changing, to keep fight there dynamic, but now it was simply filled with sand and rubble that provided some basic cover for the fighters. It was interesting twist, two against two others, he and his apprentice against cripple and catman. He laughed another time, this time unheard by the others.

Location: Elom, Elos City. [In the northern tunnels beneath.]
Allies: [member="Bethany Kismet"] | [member="Electroheart"]
Enemies: [member="Joon"] | [member="Darth Pyrrhus"] | [member="Zakir Thaun"]
In Scene With: [member="Corin Zanith"]

Once he had moved down into the tunnels he had handed the young girl over to her mother. "Just keep going, don't stop until you're either further in or found a way out of the city through the tunnels."

Then the sudden snap-hiss of a lightsaber igniting echoed down from where they had come from. Both them went to scream, but Elijah was quickly to place a hand over their mouths. There was no time to be gentle or indecisive right now.

"Be quiet. Just run and get away from here."

He followed the duo further in, directing them to where the rest of the civilians had gone. When they eventually entered a much larger, open area did Elijah stop. This'll be the place.

The mother and daughter didn't look back as they dissappeared, Elijah remained as he examined the area. It looked to be a disused part of an old underground public transport. Pillars, benches, deactivated infoboards etc. Elijah began to think up a plan, as he knew full well he wasn't going to stand for long in open conflict with a Sith, especially with the lack of a lightsaber. Perhaps it was time to draw on his SIS days.

With that in mind Elijah focused on what he knew and concealed his presence in the Force to the best of his ability, then took up a hiding spot somewhere in the area and waited. Eventually the footsteps grew louder and the hum of the Sith's weapon more prominent as he finally arrived.

"Well, you certainly took your time, Sith." Elijah threw his voice to conceal its origin, he kept his tone neutral; emotionless, not giving his opponent an avenue to use his emotions to track him.

Klesta

The King of Ergonomic Assessments
Objective: Repel the Resurgent Empire forces
Allies: [member="Bethany Kismet"] [member="Electroheart"] [member="Elijah Henson"]
Enemies: [member="Corin Zanith"] [member="Darth Pyrrhus"] [member="Joon"] [member="Zakir Thaun"]

The snow falling from above completely clogged the cave entrance. That should hold them for a while, she thought, while, unfortunately, it also clogs them in. Poor souls! They'd better hope that the enemy don't pierce a hole through the cave. But because duty called, Yula had to drink some caf, so that she could keep going despite the feelings of dizziness that lingered long after the craft has been shut down, and the surviving craft had their ordnance reloaded, even though the survivors used up two of the eight heavy concussion missiles that were loaded at the onset of the mission. She was happy to have actually had a chance to fight a combat sortie, and not to fall prey to false alarms; knowing the Sith, she expected to either strafe or to accumulate easier kills than that. Just that scoring three kills in that sortie was a little; she needed two more kills to actually claim the ace title. But she is authorized to put three kill markers on the underside of her craft.

"Once the enemy is clear from this region, then we can begin excavating. For the time being it may be best not to make any other interdiction sorties, unless you wish to fly small-scale, hit-and-run sorties"

"Poodoo has rained here: can't you use the Force to melt the snow blocking the entrance?" Daisy asked, now knowing how far Yula's Force-power extended.

"I can only melt small chunks at a time with pyrokinesis: we might have better results if we fired a heavy repeater at the snow drift"

Attack craft:

———Blackened Valkyrie———
Factory Judge
Post 4

Teresa brought the ship down with a hard thud. It wasn't the nicest touch down but it was not crashing at least. The comment about a scorce of power made her smirk. The fact it was also a grave for many it brought ideas to her head. Although those ideas would be difficult. The world probably had little to offer her in terms of something to do. "Wait a few hours. The feth? You drag me out here and leave." She'd sigh under her breath. "Fine go. I'll do something I guess." Her tone came across as Moody and annoyed. Now to think about it. Could it be something to do with her power increasing for a moment earlier. She didn't know and again she didn't care that much. There is bound to be something to do. The cat woman had already left when Teresa stood up.

Since been in the ship the only place she has seen was the cargo hold where the ramp was a hall way and the cockpit. Taking a stroll back down the hall way her hand would press the buttons by each door looking inside. They looked as if they where made for bedrooms in the original design but only one of them held a double bed. It also had some storage compartments for clothes and a small footlocker at the bottom of the bed. Walking further she slid down some ladders the room was large this had to be the lounge. In a way it was just like any other ship just layed differently.

Teresa couldn't deny she was board. She had the urge, the need, the thirst for challenge. Her hand gripped tight around the hilt of her ancestors saber the gloves made the grip even tighter. This time she made her way to the ramp and left. The heat was unbearable in these robes. She took a deep breath in smelling the musky dry air. The place wreaked of death and decay. It's power filled her very being. She'd never felt such power before. The power felt so intoxicating. So much so it made hairs stand in end as her body tingled.

Zakir sharpened his instincts at the plain advice of his Master [member="Darth Pyrrhus"], for his benefit, certainly. Action was nearing closer, and it was his chance to put his training into actualization. It was his first operation, and regardless of his inexperience and lack of skill in field, he was well ready to prove his worth. Doubt of failure was a distinct emotion, and eagerness was the dominant motive encompassing his senses. He was well aware of greater challenges likely to take place, but he had been ready to face off these obstacles, or be left defeated.

A simplistic Vibroblade tilted from his belt, for he was yet to prove himself worthy of a lightsaber, thus leaving him with the melee he was most used to utilizing in his training. In the other corner of his belt, an unmodified A180 pistol strapped in a holster. He was not yet to craft any armament, considering his rather primitive past, he was clueless in craftsmanship, nor had enough time to consider buying decent protective armor, but he was far from going to battle exposed, thus felt content with very simplistic shoulder-plates and gauntlets. He was new in conflict, but he let nothing stray him from his path or motives.

Combat was likely to stumble in their way, and he was fresh to test his capabilities.

[[member="Darth Pyrrhus"] | [member="Elijah Henson"] | [member="Yula Knezevic"] ]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom