Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Return Home[TRE Dominion of Korriban Hex]

Allies: My new buddies [member="Seraphina Shel'tah"] [member="Vrak Nashar"]
Enemies: Lol

Objective: Get Chris that hex

And that was how simple business was done without any bloodsucking lawyers or any kind of third party to help the two mediate on a deal. The two men had common goals that aligned with one another and with the type of contract Vilaz was given he wasn't going to find this in any side of this Galaxy. Did the Munin feel comfortable with the easy negotiations? Yes, but he would keep his guard up and not be delusional with any false hope. He had to if he was to ensure not repeat what his predecessors did when making deals with the Sith.

"Excellent," the Mandalorian responded back to the Sith, "is this all for now? Or is there something else that you require?"

If there were more things to be done after the conclusion of their business, then Vilaz would unhesitatingly do it.

After all, he was getting paid to do it.

Korriban
The Tyrant [6/20]
[member="Seraphina Shel'tah"] | [member="Vilaz Munin"]

"Elom." Vrak began, glancing towards one of the Ensigns who gave him a slow nod. The Pureblood knew that the Empire's forces were stretched thin, currently spread over the entire Caldera in order to exert their dominance. The Mandalorians would be able to augment their forces, something that they required on Elom. He was sure the Councilor of war would be indignant about the help, but Vrak wasn't willing to sacrifice a world just for one mans ego.

"We're facing some resistance on that world." Jedi resistance. "I'd ask you go there now."

Vrak could be polite when he wanted to, even though it burned him to do so. The Mandalorians were a valuable tool, not to be underestimated by him or anyone else within the Empire. They were elite soldiers who had held their own against both Jedi and Sith. Having them as allies was a boon for both Vrak and the Empire.

One he was eager to exploit.

"Once we hold the Caldera, we may discuss things further." Price, the equipment they required, everything.

This deal had been easier than he'd thought, and he couldn't help but feel pleased. His gaze wandered towards Seraphina for a moment, mind already wandering towards celebrations.

Corin came to a halt as the voice filled the room. Disembodied. Corin glanced around the room, holding the blade in front of him to give him more light. "You must be the force user I saw earlier. Another one of those...Jedi? Hardly fitting of the name from what I here of the Silvers, but, no one can be perfect." As he spoke, Corin continued to spin in a slow circle, seeing if he could locate any sign of where his foe was hiding.

A thought came to Corin, making him smile beneath his mask. "You think like the one above does. You seek to protect people. Save them. You remained behind, instead of continuing on with them. That means, they must still be close..." Corin looked down the tunnel passageways, slowly pointing his lightsaber down each in turn. "If you do not wish to come out, then perhaps, I shall simply go introduce myself to them." During his little talk, Corin deactivated his lightsaber, clipping it to his belt.

'If you wish to play in the shadows, I shall do so in kind.

[member="Elijah Henson"]

ʜᴄ sᴠɴᴛ ᴅʀᴀᴄᴏɴᴇs
Antherion curled his lips into a full-blown snarl. He was adept at concealing what few emotions he felt, but this was not to say that he was entirely empty of feelings. In times like these, pure and utter contempt came not only naturally, but in abundance. This condescension, this utter catastrophic mess... There were no words for something so exhausting, so foolish. He inclined his head upwards slightly, pressed his eyes shut, then opened them. The road ahead, at least, was clear.

"Enough. I will end what I started."

Moving, irrespective of whether [member="Thengil Ri'Shajirr"] or [member="Serenity Loveheart"] chose to follow, Antherion proceeded away from the group - up the spiral staircase.

"If you wanted to have words, Sith, we can have them en route to the Warcry... or after. It seems that Lord Abyss has ideas, and I have some of my own. I called for pickup before this, so we should be able to travel from the ceiling of this building directly to his little arena."

Trading what few words he and the lion-man would have before the storm, and provided no special interference were to occur, he would rendezvous with his soldiers in silence, and order them away after a short shuttle ride and direct drop-off to the arena - repulsors kicking up a small cloud of sand as the Sith borne in the craft disembarked, directly across from the shadowy figure waiting for them.

His chair thrumming, Antherion gazed - golden eyes filled with caution, face expressionless. "This is the second time you've wagered Malachor V's fate on a duel, Thoughteater. If I didn't know better, I'd assume you were looking for an excuse to be rid of it." He drummed his fingers against the flat surface. "That excuse has arrived. Soldiers, depart to join with the main fleet above Elom. Win or lose, no signal will be necessary from us - you have served admirably."

Then, he turned to the golden-furred being next to him, provided he had come with him to the arena. "Are you in readiness? I'm in dire need of an outlet for my power or I think I might explode - hm?"

All the while, he watched warily for a motion from [member="Darth Abyss"].

Leos Palle

L
Allies: [member="Bethany Kismet"] and [member="Elijah Henson"]
Enemies: [member="Corin Zanith"], [member="Zakir Thaun"] and [member="Darth Pyrrhus"]
Engaging: [member="Joon"]

Inwardly he ground his teeth as one of the Sith ran off after the others. He should have acted more quickly and knocked that one back, buying more time for the other two to clear civilians of the battlefield. Stupid. Outwardly, he remained icy calm, his eyes never wavering from the Sith woman even as she crouched down with her saber pointed at him, ready to strike at him. Though he was more than capable of acquiescing to her request, and though he held no special allegiance to the mantra that Jedi don't attack, they defend, he chose not to. Tactically it was unwise to make the first move. Besides, if he stalled her, more people would get to safety.

"No."

He didn't move. Didn't even flinch. His hands remained up, palms displayed, his legs shoulder width and staggered to offer a good base. If nothing else, he was a very quick learner for his teachers. They'd insisted it was because he was Chiss, and at his age he was mentally more advanced than some people were who were older than him. Knowing little of his own species as a result of everything that had happened to him, he'd simply taken their word for it. What he did know was that this person across from him was dangerous, and that it was his duty to engage her in order to protect those around them.

"A coward like you would offer the first move. Perhaps you are a subordinate to a real Sith?"

It was a jab, meant to make her angry, to draw her into a stupid move. A ploy, but a calculated one. Even if it didn't work it would be worth the effort.

TB-705

T
"Very well," rumbled Thengil, before falling into a judgmental silence in the way only felines can.

He followed [member="Antherion"] on what proved a short trip. He narrowed his eyes as they stepped into the place marked for kaggath and sniffed the air. The dark side hung thickly here. Thengil's eyes drifted down.

Hmph.

"Are you in readiness?"

Ri'Shajirr paused, eyes fixed on his gauntleted claws as he flexed them open and closed. "Hmm?" He asked, as if only half-listening. An outlet? Ahhh. Power.

Eyes like yellow lamps swiveled toward the cripple.

"Pour draught, for I yet stand empty."

[member="Darth Abyss"] | [member="Serenity Loveheart"]

"A whole empire to stand against and I end up with the cat and the cripple. Honestly I am insulted."

The mockery traveled across the arena, as a sly grin danced over the lower half of his face that was visible even with his mask on. Many would understand his words and attitude as arrogance but there was no such thing in Abyss mind. It was simply a step of the ancient sith art of Dun Möch, or angering and misdirecting his enemies right from the start.

"If you two are the best this new empire has to offer, than your fall will come as I have foreseen."

In truth he didn't had foreseen anything, but he was the Prophet after all. Just another insult, another attack at their morals before weapons would be drawn. He looked at his apprentice [member="Serenity Loveheart"] while sending her a telepathic message.

"Stay behind me and make use of your gun. I will handle the rest."

Despite his behavior Abyss was cautious for the battle to come. He knew that the two sith were dangerous and he didn't meant to hold back in this fight, even if one of them alone had little change to take him down. His right reached to his back, grabbing the steel sith sword stored there.

"Shall we begin?"

[member="Thengil Ri'Shajirr"] [member="Antherion"]

~
Objective: Reconquista of the Old Artifacts
Nearby: [member="Nick Imura"] │ [member="Seraya Whisperwind"]
~

Light grew rare as he dove deeper into the depths of Korriban, and the tomb of Ajunta Pall; though his sight wasn’t based on his eyes. The Slave saw through the force, a psuedo sonar of metaphysical energy that created his light, created his understanding of the world around him in a way that few without the force could possibly understand. How he imagined they envied those with the gift, a slight grin forming on his pursed lips.

Around him, the walls were tall and imposing; massive columns supporting equally massive ceilings with statues of long dead servants between each. Gold inlay faded to time, details lost to the air, all things he couldn’t care less about in his focused mindset. Before him only a few more meters was the final door to Ajunta Pall’s internal tomb, and with it his goal.

As the door neared, the force spoke to him through his requests of sight. With each step the details grew in depth, everything coming into focus as he closed in. It was in these moments he realized the door was only slightly ajar, just open enough to impose on him a sense of dismay and crudely ruin his inflated attitude. A frown formed on his face as scintilla of rage grew in his heart.

Stabbing his sword into the crevice and torquing it to the side gave him enough room to wiggle in, but in those moments the first real light he had seen in hours greeted his vision. A dull few lights were ignited above head, a single reserve generator chugging along for unknown millenia. From what he could make out the entire area was a now abandoned research station for an equally long lost group of Sith. With his anger growing crimson, his grit his teeth and his knuckles tightened into a white grip.

His breath was calm, yet deep and demanding. His muscles seemed to flex from his jaw to his feet in a wave, prepping it self for destruction without any enemies nearby. Still, despite his emotions he needed to find just what he was looking for, and there was the chance that despite him not being the first to enter the tomb itself, that he might at least claim the holocron as he intended.

Finder’s keepers, loser’s weepers after all.

ʜᴄ sᴠɴᴛ ᴅʀᴀᴄᴏɴᴇs
Allies: [member="Thengil Ri'Shajirr"]
Enemies: [member="Darth Abyss"], [member="Serenity Loveheart"]

"I suggest, friend, that you stand a bit more attentively if you want to keep your life." He pursed his lips. He had witnessed Abyss in the full glory of his combat prowess against Darth Voracitos on Korriban, watching from afar - he was uncertain as to whether he had been detected or not. Regardless, even if the basic principles of attack were not repeated, there were a number of important principles he was able to discern regarding Abyss's own style of fighting.

1. This man would use anything to win. Expect grenades, flashbangs, poisons, daggers, repeating blasters - all kinds of weapons and tools an individual could use to kill, he would employ. Hold no preconceptions about proper manner of combat.
  2. Like a Sand-kiver, he seemed to be able to appear and disappear at will. Watch your surroundings closely, and don't lose track of him for longer than it takes to blink - not even that, if preferable.
  3. He was strong. Strong, and strong in the Force. If he wanted to win, he would need to fight as though he were trying to kill, and hope against hope that all his best efforts would be enough to possibly incapacitate the man.
And, he supposed, don't ignore the woman with the gun pointed straight at him. He pursed his lips, a jab ready at the masked, shapeless figure's mocks and taunts. He was sick of them. The smug, taunting voice, the proclamations of absolute power for the creation of what amounted to a sad, little playground.

But he simply chose to speak a few words, calmly. "I am far from crippled."

For a brief moment, the sand around him stirred, and the air rose, as though an unseen, dancing wind encircled him. The Master Shapers of Kro Var believed this to be the spirits, whispering the secrets of their power to them in the straining thrums of nature. Antherion knew where true power lay. One instant and sand and air could lie still - and they did. One instant and they could move - and they did.

Antherion raised his hand, summoning a whirlwind of dust and grit around Darth Abyss - seeking to use his own telekinetic force to hold it around the Sith Lord - at worst, distract him so his ally could land a blow. At best? If the man didn't struggle, the force and speed would only increase until the particles scoured him to a set of bare bones.

"Yes. Let us begin."

TB-705

T
I did not languish ten years in a Republic cell only to escape and be lectured by petty, fragile humans.

The hair rose on the back of Thengil's neck, rippling like grass.

He had been a warlord of the Sith Empire once, though none remembered. Warriors gave their lives at his command, following him into battle against Jedi, against Mandalorian. And now, what?

Relegated to the role of auxiliary?

Thengil's lips twisted in disdain. Yellow eyes glanced between masked figure and cripple, flashing with caprice.

A spark danced between Ri'Shajirr's claws even as the dirt rose from the ground to swirl around [member="Darth Abyss"]. The air was rank with the smell of humans. Their fear. Their arrogance. Their... disease. Such a frail, pathetic species, infesting the galaxy like fever wasps.

Thengil whipped his paw through the air and hurled the spark of lightning toward [member="Serenity Loveheart"].

Ziost​
The warlock giggled madly for a moment, then seized [member="Cady"]'s hand in one fluffy paw.

He skipped from foot to foot through the formerly abandoned city, now rife with the undead. The sound of blaster fire whined around them, sporadic and often cut short. Warok did not seem to mind.

"Do you want to live forever, Cady?"

He stopped skipping suddenly and turned to look up at her with large, black eyes.

Korriban - Find a Relic

Walking into the deep, I could feel the darkness creeping around me. I could feel the force flowing through the hall. Much like air leaving an open chamber, the force wanted to push me back. Wanted to keep me from continuing. Almost as though the very essence of the galaxy knew what I was going to do once inside. Pushing onward, I couldn't help but notice that the darkness was kept when the rest of the temple have some form of light. Almost as though this was completely voided of the light. As though anyone who had light within them would be prevented from entering?

I couldn't experiment with it now. Considering I didn't have the time, nor the lightsider with me to perform it. As I walked onward, I spun around. Looking at the walls. Seeing that the words inscribed along them all glowed with the same colors as they had before. All in the language of the Sith. A language I had learned in order to create items, and even monstrosities. These symbols led me through the hall. Coming to a singular room. One that was much like before, only now stood upon a dais was a tomb, or some kind of table. There was distance between the two. Between us, were two sets of stairs. One leading downward into a valley, and the second leading up to the dais.

The only light I had seen since entering this room. Reaching to the small of my back, I produced a lightsaber. One that I activated and held aloft to light my steps. The crackling of the orange blade almost echoed in the entirety of the room. Large and expansive to the point that this was clearly not hid under some temple, but hidden within the ground. Deep to keep those who feared to tread.

Stepping down into the valley, I could only but stand in amazement at the scale. I smiled deeply as I walked on. Letting my eyes play over all that I could see. And even watching on the ground as runes led the way up the steps. The crackle pop of my lightsaber produced sparks from and unstable blade. These sparks were not normal. They were pure forms of plasma that when reaching the air, condensed into lava. Hence the name of the crystal housed within. The Lava Crystal.

It dripped on multiple steps as I walked up to the platform. Once reaching it, I could see that what was here, could clearly be a tomb, and behind it, a shrine. One that housed a huge pyramid. As I grew closer, I could see the bronze frame around the dyed center. Moving to the actual sarcophagus, I placed my hand upon it. I felt a flash in my body. A pulse of the Dark side as I saw a singular face. One that was powerful. Whoever this was, the being was very strong. Very powerful. And fully capable of destruction. I smiled brightly as I placed both hands on the top, and pushed open the coffin.

Inside was a long dead person. Dressed in ceremonial Sith Armor. A set that could only be tied to the times before the Galactic Republic even formed. Looking it over, I could clearly see what was an early form of a lightsaber. One that had been here so long, that I doubt it would work. However, what caught my interest, was the armor itself. The armor was almost entirely broken down. Cracked, but still held together by something. I looked over what could possibly hold it together. Something was influencing this.

Reaching out and touching the armor, I saw the image of the being's face again. This time, I got a better image. Black skin, eyes to match, and a face that resembled a monster more than a man. It was after this flash took place, I looked at the armor again, to see that the armor was slowly breaking before my very eyes. My eyes opened wide. Trying to grab anything, but I only made it worse. The armor was completely gone. It was demolished and broken. Fragments were left behind. Yet, what stood, were the gauntlets.

Black, and seemed to be filled with the force. Reaching down, I picked up one of them. I wanted to see what it had. Wanted to see what it was. Reaching through the force, I touched it. Wanting to feel the darkness within. In shortest terms. I felt it. I could feel the force flowing through the gauntlet as though it were created purely from the energy of the Galaxy. I knew this feeling. Much like that of my Katana, it had an "aura" around it. One that permeated the dark side. One that wanted to corrupt all who touched it.

With the recent attacks on Kro Var, and the Sith seemingly rising, There was nothing I could do than to join this darkness. Nothing I could do but accept it. Accept the monster I am. Accept the darkness into my heart. Opening up the wraps, I placed my arm within. Feeling the cold metal upon my flesh. Feeling the force beginning to flow through me. It was like my eyes were opened. As though I could see everything.

Once the first one was on, I put the second one on. Feeling the darkness, I walked around to the center of the platform. Between the shrine and that of the coffin. Standing there, I knelt to my knees, and began to meditate. Focusing upon the darkside. Letting it flow through my body. Letting the corruption ensue. I replaced my lightsaber back to my belt, and drew my sword. A Sith sword. Instantly from drawing it, I could feel the connection grow. It was so powerful, I could feel the poisoned blood running through my veins burn hot. Then freeze on me to fight my very body. I could feel every muscle in my being fighting to not become part of this. Yet I continued.

I could feel the strength of men come to my arms. My grip upon the blade tighten as I could feel a voice penetrate my head. The voice of a being powerful, and long gone. There was only one name I could speak as the force pushed me to speak. Thick with the force, and growling as though my voice had been replaced with a rancor, I spoke two words to create a name.

M̛̬̰̝̭̩͓̟̕ͅa̭̗̩̬̩̩͕͘r̨̠̬̭̹k̵̜̭͈̯͡a̷͇͉̯͎͢ ͙̗̝͖R̭̥̯̟͜a̤͖̯ͅg҉̯̦̭̪̳ņ͓͙̩̲͔͖̟͠o̧̠ͅs̛̞̦̱͈͇̺̻̫

Sith Citadel - Ziost
Post IV

Cadyssia gasped as the ewok took hold of her hand and pulled her along through the citadel. She looked around at all the mercenaries being mauled by the undead. A look of amusement came upon her face as her mission was being completed without her having to lift a finger.

"Forever? My kind lives for a fairly long time already. At least, I've never heard of one dying of old age at least. Why do you ask?"

[member="Warok the Defiler"]

Connor Harrison

C
ENGAGING: [member=Electroheart]
--
As the man didn’t move, simply stayed rooted, Joon let out a sigh. Even more when he offered his attempt to rile her.

”A Sith?”

A little burst of laughter came out, and she lunged forward with a defining jab to push him back.

”No, I’m not a Sith.”

She stood, and flexed her fingers on the hilt.

”I’m far worse than that.”

The clone raised her hand out to the man, palm facing up and she stared at him, eyes a little wider as she pulled the Force to her. The darkness around her was swelling, and with a flick of the wrist, she pushed her hand forward with a concentrated Dark Side burst of energy.

It was to send the ignorant youth back down the street with a hard landing.

Joon was going to enjoy this.

[member="Elijah Henson"] | [member="Bethany Kismet"] | [member="Corin Zanith"]

Sand rose around Abyss, a whirlwind that obscured his vision and was far from harmless with longer exposure. It didn't even took him a second to see the handwriting of the shapers, a sect of force users that reached mastery over the elements. Rarely he had faced of against someone knowledgeable about their arts, as besides the ability to summon fire they were used by very few others than the shapers themselves. While the sand danced around him he closed his eyes, his sword pierced into the sand before him to strengthen his balance in the telekinetic storm. A being that walked the shadows didn't needed eyes to see, and so he allowed the sand circle around him for a moment, while he silently recited a spell created by the daughters of Dathomir. With it he was able to sense his surroundings as clear as with his eyes, but it was sound that formed the picture in his mind.

Once the spell feel upon him, his focus reached outwards. The mindeater still stood motionless, utterly unfazed from risking his life in a battle against two sith with only his apprentice [member="Serenity Loveheart"] by his side. As a sith he was never at peace, but from his master he learned a cold and calculating calmness that allowed him to fight as a tactician and not as some rage fueled animal. The abyss of his mind opened up, for just a moment, a single mental blast aimed at @
[member="Antherion"]. It wasn't the full mind devouring maelstrom he could create, it was simply meant to disrupt the cripples focus, and clear the room for his next move.

The attack was followed up with another, no delay between them. His hands lost their grip on the sword hilt, and pushed forward in quick succession, each of them throwing a poisoned knife at his enemy. His thought was that the man wasn't one to move fast, which is why each of the knifes was aimed at a edge of the mans body, spreading the possibility to hit as far as possible. The poison was even more dangerous than the knifes itself, a mix that attacked both body, mind and the connection to the force.

[member="Thengil Ri'Shajirr"]

Korriban - Discover more!

The mans name alone inspired fear in the Sith and Jedi alike when he was alive. Even at his death, I could just feel the time that had been spent by him. Almost as though I could see into the life that this being had. Fighting for the power he could control. Even just knowledge that he could give to those around him. I wanted more. I wanted to learn more. I needed to learn more. Looking down at the gauntlets, the black metal was clearly echoing within my head. Wanting to feast upon the force.

I smiled. Willing flames to form in both of my hands. I had only summoned enough to create a small flame. Yet when I did so, I almost had two blazing fires surrounding my hands. The flames crept up the gauntlets and engulfed them. I felt so alive. I could feel my blood pumping with pain and a fury that only came from battle. I clenched my hands into fists. looking at one as I brought it closer to my face. Smiling as spoke to the flame as though it were alive.

"I can feel the fury. What is there that I cannot do now?"

In truth, I calmed myself slightly. I knew there was so much more that I couldn't do. However, the power running through my body at the speed of light made me feel superior in every way. Looking over to the shrine, I had to check it out as well. There was no way I was leaving here without taking at least a quick look. With a few steps towards it, I used one of the flames still ignited in my hand to light up the area. Bright as can be, I could almost blind myself with it.

Looking closely, I could see a basin that lay empty upon it. What looked to be the helmet of the armor that I had just destroyed sat there as well. I looked over it, and saw that under the layers of dust were stains. The stone was a light brown color, but these stains were of a dark brown. Almost as though they were left over years and years ago. Moving closer to it, I could see that the stains were in droplet form. These stains were caused by heavy drops. With the basin here, and the entire inside of it was stained the same color as the marks outside of it.

Blood.

The stains were caused by blood, and the basin had been here for a long time. Filled with blood as a sacrifice. With the helmet sitting inside the basin, I could only know one thing to do. Summon whatever it was that was being held in this helmet. Or, summon something from the nether.

I removed one of the gauntlets that I wore. And produced a knife with my left hand. Taking the blade, I placed it on my skin. The sharp pain in my forearm as I cut down into the flesh. The pain felt good. It showed me I was still alive. One reason to keep fighting, to stay alive. Letting the blood drip into the basin, I could hear the tink of the river of life streaming from my skin, hit the metal. I let the drips smack into it for a few more seconds. Letting the puddle form in the bottom. Enough to stick a finger in and cover a majority of it.

I could feel dizzy as I stood there. Tying up my wound with a rent cloth from my shirt. Making it tight to keep the blood from flowing out of my body more than necessary. Taking a moment, I tried to get a bearing of my situation. Losing enough blood to fill the basin made it difficult to think. I got a headache from it. Reaching through the force, I tried to revitalize myself. Increase the potential for me to stand and not fall over on my ass. After staying for what seemed like an eternity, I righted myself and prepared for whatever came next.

"T̪̯͕̘̻̱u͚͡t̠̰͠i̶͎̠͓̦̭̟̘ ̘͓̝͇̙̞r͕͓͈͙͕̫͚i͎͈̙̹̭̤̳y͉̙̺̱͇i͈̤͚̤̙̥͇͡k̼̝̝̫̭r̪͎͖a̗̭̟͎̻͞ṳ̰ͅt̗͎͚i̸̱͓̲͓̫ a̧̠̞̩n̝̩̠̫ ̡͍k̠̹͕͍̟̭ͅi̞͙̣͉͈ͅ ̳̞͕͖̮̝̪́i͇͎̳̕ṟ͍͕̰̠͉͙s̫͍̣͜i̮̜͈a҉͈͉͖̝ ̮̯͕̥̣i͍̰̗̳̬w̼̫̹̼ ͖͈q̘͈͓̟̕y̰̥͇͍̻â͍͍̘s҉̲̖̭̘͙͕i̟̱͍͉̲͠ͅk͖͍͔̠. ̶̲̞̗̟̘̯
̬̹̻͙̘̪
̩̥̺͝D̫͕z̟̩i͔̝̯s̤̀ ̡̫̩̠N͎͍̣͙̩̹ṳ̯͚̠̠̪̤ ̦̥̲̳͕̬̲t͚̪̩̮̰̭ͅu̴̲̗̭͚͖̫͖t̜i͍̼̗̮͎̣͢ ̻̠̥͔̞̰̰͝T̶͎̯̜ś̺̲͔̣i̧ś̰͔̪̹͚,̲̱͕͓͢ ̷̞d͏̺̭i͚̟̖â̟͖̼͎̤̬͞ ͔̹̠͔̕d̡͈̜̭͈͎o̠̘͟ͅr̖̩̖̦̜̺̕ͅỵ͞u̠̞̲͕̣̲̱m̻̩͞i̺̪͜ ̡̱̲͙͉̳ẁ̺ͅo҉̝s͕ ̪̗̞̻t̵̰àu͙̥̣̰̙ͅz̺͚̯̬͢.͞ ̲
̙̱͈̲͚̹
͍̪͚̲̕T͚̣͖̣̖a̜͙͓̯̬d͟ͅt̛͔̬̦͚̤i͍̝'̫̟̹͍͖̠̭ i̷̦̲̭̯s̮͓ ̲r͔̳̳͔͟i͚̩̘͘ ͞s̨͓̜o̦̤̯͝ͅs̩û͚̪̲̞t̪̖̺̟̱͢u͚̝͡d͍͕o̳̺̯̮̲ͅṛ̮͈̩̳͎̀j̴̥̳͇̯̙̱̣u͍̙̹̤̘̕'̗̦̯̠͓i͇͎̯̣̯̹a͡,̨͔͉̣̟͍̲ ̫͈͕̣̲̻̯d̹̺̥̘̫͖i̗̯̖̼̹̮â͚͕͉ ̟̺͉̭̙ͅk̻̕û̥̹͔͍̩͈͚ṛ̻̪̱̞͇̻s̡͚͕̦͙o̼͔̘s̨̻̹ûţi ̛̯k̫i̵̗̦̤̲ ̡̣̹͓̲͉͖k̡̦a̹͟m͚͙̞͙͙͍ ̼̭̹o̯̞̜͇̪į̮̣̱ ͜t̩̟s͇̟̹͘r̙̪̀i̹z̯û̥̥t̝͉̦̖̳͜a͍i̯͉r̀í̖̺̠̻̯̫k̤̤̻i̧̻ͅ a̢̼̖̬n̵ ̷̫͕z̜̰̳̪ó ̬̯̲J̨͙͖i͇̟̕n҉'̝͙ͅa͈̟͍͙̜̺͘r̬̫̳ͅi͏͈͙"

I could watch as the blood in the basin began to glow. The deep red brightened as I took a step back. Glowing so much that I cut off the fire from my hands and watched as the helmet that was in the basin, began to rise. The horns rose and formed from the stumps that they were. I was in amazement as I put the gauntlet back on. Keeping it with me. I prepared for anything. With words spoken in my head, It could only be the one who I could have brought forth.

He stood before me in armor. Dressed with the same gauntlets I now wore. And carried a sword. One that could clearly compete with any lightsaber then, or now. With the words that the man spoke, I knew I was in the presence of real power.

"D͡͏̠̯̺̯̘͈͠i̶̱͕̕͘ự̣̜̯̯̳ ҉̮̫̼͚̮̳̦͍̕͞d̸͏̝̺̼͜r̷̳̩͞i̪̦̻̫̲͖̥͚͟͠u̖͔̤̦̟͈͜͟ͅn̠̗̺̪ͅi҉̨͙̙ ̞̱a̪̜͕̰ṉ̗̩̯̟̯͉͝͞͝ͅ ̛̝͔̪t̡͈̰̲͝͝u̸̧̳͟t̞̙̣̝̺̖͘͡ì̡̞̪̣͎̻̩ ̛͎̭͙̩͍̫͉͈́i͈̯͎̤̤͇r̢̘̘͉͍̼̹͠ ̠̤̩͉̞̩͠r҉̜͖͔͈͈i̶̯̟̘̬ŕ̗̙̩̼̺̩̤z̡̮̙̪̣͝a̸͇̻̪̹͉͙?̯̦̱̲͇̺̮̗́͠"

Translations:
"Be summoned to me being of the force. For I am Sith, and call upon thee. Come from the depths, and show me what it means to a Dark Lord"

"Who speaks to me in tongue?"

ʜᴄ sᴠɴᴛ ᴅʀᴀᴄᴏɴᴇs
Adversaries: [member="Darth Abyss"], [member="Serenity Loveheart"]
Allies: Thengil Ri'Shajirr

Antherion grinned - apply pressure, break the Dark Lord's concentration and all would be well. He simply needed to continue increasing the speed and potency and he could sand that arrogant bastard -

arrogant
bastard​
painful
thoughts​
- he clutched his head, the sand skittering to the floor, his concentration shattering like a dropped wineglass, his reflexive mental defenses triggering, and then crumpling under sheer force. If he hadn't observed Abyss's movements so closely he may not have known what to expect next, and had he not had a basic shielding discipline up at all times, he probably would've been robbed of the ability to do anything but scream. No, he wasn't dead. Though he was far from a good situation.

As his head pounded with insistent, stubborn pain, Antherion heard a whistling in the air. Unable to conjure any sort of telekinetic blast or dismantle the knives, or any other dignified, sorcerous rebuke, he banked - hard - on his hoverchair's controls, whirling around so that the deadly blades lodged in the backrest - they sheared disturbingly far in.

Of course, now that he had turned his back to the enemy, they had space and time with which to act. He had to pray that [member="Thengil Ri'Shajirr"] would be able to cover him from certain demise as he made his next move. Pivoting around as quickly as he could, he began to gather power, sparks arcing between his hands.

Leos Palle

L
Allies: [member="Bethany Kismet"] and [member="Elijah Henson"]
Enemies: [member="Corin Zanith"], [member="Zakir Thaun"] and [member="Darth Pyrrhus"]
Engaging: [member="Joon"]

He knew what was coming as soon as the Sith started to move. It was trying to make itself out to be intimidating by saying it was something worse than what it was, but its efforts were in vain. He was already in a place of understanding the dangers of this particular combat situation, and was not prone to flights of fancy or being intimidated. He was a Chiss. Every situation was analyzed and dealt with in cold calculation, outside the purview of the influence of fear.

Thusly when his opponents hand came up, he slid his rear leg further back and lowered his Center of gravity while moving to lean towards his opponent. Thus, when the blast of darkside energy slammed into him with the intention of sending him flying backwards uncontrollably, it only managed to push him further away and leave him with a light stumble. Still an effective maneuver, but not nearly as dramatic as what the Sith likely expected to achieve. It had been too predictable.

Sliding back into his stance, he concentrated on the Force flowing through his body. It wasn't as strong as it was in some people, but it was strong enough for him. His body was a tool to be used. A simple steps forward and a Force projected kick would be sent across the distance between them, aiming to slam into the woman's midsection. It would act like if he'd actually kicked her, meaning she could block accordingly, but left him out of direct harms way, and he didn't have to cross the distance between them immediately, leaving himself prone to attack. No, he would play this smart.

She could come to him.

Connor Harrison

C
ENGAGING: [member="Electroheart"]
--
”Hm.”

Disappointed her Force blast didn’t have the effect she wanted, it proved again that her methods were too lazy. That was where she needed to improve – to blend the Force and her attack as one.

The youth took steps forward, a little quicker than usual, and leaped for a kick that crossed between them. Joon took the brunt of the hit as a painful lesson to teach her from failing again. Her body bent slightly and she gasped as the breath was knocked out of her.

Tensing her abdominal muscles, she slowly rose again, teeth gritted and saw red. Not just in his eyes, but hers too.

She didn’t want to talk anymore. She wanted to cause hurt and be hurt. So, she walked towards him, and didn’t falter on her course. When she felt she was closer, she curled her mouth into a snarl and leapt into a flip kick, to land and swipe at him with the disorientating move of her crimson blade.

In for the close quarters fight.

[member="Elijah Henson"] | [member="Bethany Kismet"] | [member="Corin Zanith"]

Elos, Elom
In scene: [member="Darth Pyrrhus"] [member="Zakir Thaun"]
Nearby: [member="Electroheart"] + [member="Joon"] , [member="Elijah Henson"] + [member="Corin Zanith"]

Bethany turned, ushering in the last of the group of Elom that had been close enough to get to this section of the tunnels. But she didn't go any deeper herself. The last of them turned, brow furrowing at the diminutive human.

"Aren't you coming?"

She shook her head, a sad smile on her face.

"No. I still have a task. My friends are out there, and they need my help. You all know where to go from here, far better than I do. Be safe, take care of each other."

The Elom nodded slowly. "May the Force be with you."

She watched as he disappeared down into the tunnels. There were more civilians in the city- they had barely made a dent with just the people on this one street. But it was better than having no impact at all.

The dark haired woman grew very still. She felt him before she turned slowly around. She did not recognize the Togruta or the Zabrak that stood between and rest of the city. But she didn't need to- they did little to hide their presence in the Force- much like herself, she supposed, they felt they had nothing to hide.

Emerald eyes cast over them, and she spread her hands. Empty. No lightsaber hung at her belt. No weapons at all in fact.

"There is no one here for you," she called up, her voice surprisingly gentle, considering the circumstance.

"I don't know what has brought you and your brethren to Elom, but the people here know well how to hide from the enemy. Go home. Leave these people in peace."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom