Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adela Verd

@[member="Strider Garon"]

The Dread Guard were raised as Sons of Manda'yaim. I personally oversaw their training.

And unless you'd like to...lose a few limbs, I'd advise keeping your good eye far from my wife.

:p

Galaar, Isley, and I trained every clone boy to be Mando the best we could. If they didn't take to it, or didn't understand...well....let them live their fantasies.

Do the clones you have trained @[member="Darth Metus"] & @[member="Commander Calico CC-247"] follow The Resol'nare? wearing armor, speaking the language, defending yourself and your family, raising your children as Mandalorians, contributing to the clan's welfare, and when called upon by the Mand'alor, rallying to his cause`

If not, they are nothing more then just Cookie cutter fett clones playing at mandalorians trained by a Sith Master for the gains and purposes of another nation that had made them slaves the moment they were created in their tubes. You want to be Mandalorians, then be Mando'ade. I will accept you all as vode if you follow the six actions through and through.

Darth Metus! Your wife was once my bounty back many years ago another time ago. If she ends up in my bed, you did something wrong and it won't be my fault.

@[member="Strider Garon"] Not slaves, they can leave whenever they like. It's out of loyalty and respect for their brothers that they stay.

Our soldier were raised Mando, and if that's the life they choose when they leave, they can. We aren't the Republic, our boys aren't limited as to what they can do.

I am no tyrant, but that withstanding I raised the Dread Guard to abide by the tenets of the Resol'nare.

And for your information, I have always been a Mandalorian first, Sith second.

And...I'm debating poking out your good eye now. With a spoon.

KKthanksbye.

@[member="Strider Garon"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom