Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adela Verd

@[member="Darth Metus"] Let me have him sir *pops knuckles* I'll show him that I am a mando that was bred, raised, and trained by you sir. And for your info @[member="Strider Garon"] the colonel showed me everything of being a mando.

@[member="Darth Metus"] you more then likely will have a chance at doing so. Vod on Vod action is not out of the norm and a man of your experience and training is more then qualified for the task. I just like messing with your toy soldiers.

@[member="CC-117 Canal"]: If you ever feel up to it aruetii, I could give you a one on one lesson on the ways of the Mando'ade.

OOC: I have no issues with you clones. I have even contemplated making a Clone Alt. IC... Strider is gonna mess with ya at every corner.

Gilamar Skirata

The most important step is always the next one
Vode are Vode, I trust @[member="Darth Metus"]...Though a few extra Mando hands would have helped. After all, it takes a village to raise a child and you've got hundreds of them now XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom