Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Atrisia. Glory and Agony (Open To OS, others PM for invite)

She watched intently as the man before her transformed into a hound as black as night. With a growl the child backed up and once again sniffed the air, and in response Groom also growled though it was more out of a sense of duty to the girl than him feeling at all threatened... But then Groom nudged her forward, closer to Naga, and she cautiously crawled onto him so that he could take her outside. She had never ridden an animal before, usually she would transform if she was travelling long distances!

And then there came a voice within her mind, and while the girl did not understand the common tongue very well the message came through as clear as day, for that was one of the many wonders of the mind. Gratitude resonated through her mind as she immediately relaxed, she was finally among one of her own!

[member="Naga Itesak"]

Rapax

R
Naga leaped through the window and down several roof tops making the journey to the Gardens most memorable for the young [member="Kida Malgus"] that was with him. He sensed her almost immediate calm, He has earned her trust atleast....now comes the training part. He leapt down until they where at the center of the gardens it self as he walked around with her on it he spoke in her mind once more. " This is one of the many gifts we share.... you can become any liveing thing your mind can conjure...with the proper practice and training which is what i shall do...ill teach you how to use your gift to the fullest....and even how to speak not in ways of humans but the same way i speak to you."

Nomkneer walked through the Tenhaqu forest with the follower of the former emperor, as they traveled Nomkneer felt a disturbance coming from the bonsai tree, as he took it out, he noticed that it was pink. Nomkneer thought "maybe this scum is force sensitive", as they walked by Nomkneer heard Akillian beasts coming from all directions, as he saw this, Nomkneer took out his lightsabers in preparation for an assault or defense if he had to. The man saw Nomkneer took out his lightsabers and he asked "are more coming!?" Nomkneer replied "yes, they are..." as they kept on walking slowly, Nomkneer told him "hide under that bush", Nomkneer didn't know how many were coming but using his hearing he could tell more than five.

Akillian beasts rushed out from all directions and Nomkneer prepared for the assault, as he tried to kill two, he could slice one akillian beast in half, then after he was gonna strike the other, he got force pushed with telekinesis from one of the akillian beast, "these over evolved apes are force sensitives!!!??" screamed Nomkneer as he was lunged at a tree and hurt his shoulder while crashing to the ground, Nomkneer didn't expect this, he felt feelings of anger rushing towards him, but they weren't his feelings, "they can use telepathy?" Nomkneer thought to himself while he was easing off the pain as he stood again, he could sense some had hatred, others were calm, "so this is just one group of beasts that each have their own feelings... some have hatred some are calm and peaceful even though, they can peacefully rip your heart from your rib-cage..." Nomkneer was thinking these things as he was standing and going into a position for battle, Nomkneer dashed in a zig-zag shape as he tried to eliminate a few of the akillian beasts, Nomkneer killed two of them, and then suddenly even the peaceful ones turned into hatred themselves, he noticed the bonsai tree was red, like fire.

There was three Akillian beasts left, there was blood everywhere and body parts lying in all places, suddenly an akillian beast came into the show, he was bigger than everyone else and his anger towards Nomkneer was not incomparable, Nomkneer rushed towards two of the akillian beasts, as he slashed one he got tossed back with telekinesis from the akillian beasts, after he slammed to a tree, the bigger akillian beast suddenly stood in two legs, and pointed his arm towards Nomkneer, after that Nomkneer felt his neck was getting tighter, it was the akillian beast force choking him to death, the akillian beast looked at Nomkneer with eyes of pure anger. Nomkneer let go of his lightsabers and used telekinesis to wipe out the last remaining akillian beast, he felt like the slaughter wasn't necessary for those beasts could be dangerous weapons for the sith. Nomkneer looked at the dead akillian beast that was force choking him, as it died, it died passing his feelings on Nomkneer using his telepathy, the beast had anger and hatred on a level Nomkneer has not seen before. Nomkneer felt like it was a shame these beasts were attacking him and he had no choice but to kill them, they were dangerous enough themselves, but force sensitivity made them much more dangerous.

Nomkneer kept along the path and told the man who follows the former emperor "come out" and they left the forest, he knew there was a mass amount of akillian beasts living within the Tenaqu forest, and he thanked the gods he didn't get to fight all of them, cuz he could've ended up dead. Nomkneer

forest_beast_by_glenn_cummings_by_cummingsart-d32bzxf.jpg

Kida clung on for dear life as they descended down from the window to the gardens below. Bracing herself for a sharp impact which never came, relief flooded her being and the child actually sighed in relief - something she hadn't ever done before. Lifting her head from the crux of Naga's neck the little girl peered around curiously, loving the setting. She always did prefer to be outside.

Carefully, timidly, Kida did her best to vocalise herself within their minds, though she was tentative and uncertain. Did she even know the words to do this? Would her mind conjure them up for her? "Who are you?" the child first thought, and she was amazed that it came through correctly in their mind. She had been trying to comprehend all that her papa and those who visited him said, but it was difficult. Here in her mind though anything was possible, because when two minds were one even the subtlest of suggestion could get across what one was thinking.

[member="Naga Itesak"]

Rapax

R
Naga was actually pleased she was learning quickly he and her were not so different after all. He used his tail to wrap around her and gently take her off his back and set her down he stayed in his Tukata for for now while he sat down and looked at her before talking to her again " I am Naga and i am like you are...a being capable of takeing many forms of life...such as the form before you to even the largest of beasts to even a person you know in your mind...there voice will also be yours." He spoke with calmness towards her was not a good idea to intimidate the girl in these lessons.

[member="Kida Malgus"]

As the man spoke to her Kida's eyes grew, she was sat on the ground where he had placed her and appeared absolutely mesmerized. This was the first conversation she had ever really had with another outside of the occasional mispronounced word. It was odd to wrap her head around, yet it came naturally all the same. She took note of his name, though she knew it would be a difficult one to actually say aloud. Like Jaxton's had been.

When he mentioned imitation of other uprights she seemed a little skeptical. The only person she could visualize completely without issue, aside from her Papa, was Furry. It would be odd to be in his body, with his voice. Would she know how to walk too? Or would that be something for her to learn? All of this flashed through her mind without any real purpose. "I don't know how" she instead said through their mental communication. Shifting between a human and a Daux-Cat was natural to her, there was no thought involved.

[member="Naga Itesak"]

Rapax

R
Shed hear naga chuckle a little..She wanted to start big already the little girl had spirit, How appropriate that she was Mythos's offspring. He spoke to her again with a calmness " Little one first we shall start small then we can move to that....You cant start trying to take a human shape when your still new to some of the smaller forms little one..that takes time and patience that is why im here ..First lets start with a small animal...Show me what form you already know and we will start there." He wanted to see how far shes grown first before continuing

[member="Kida Malgus"]

[member="Serena Bouie"]

As he kissed her she broke reluctantly from the Kiss to ask him a question, a very serious question, a question that he intended to answer Honestly and without regret. She would have to know his nature if she was ever going to accept him. "Do you think the Bed of other women would keep me away from you? Do you think the embrace of another woman or man would make me forget yours? Do you think that i would be away from you for long Wren?" He kissed her forehead and whispered to her ear. "You are my greatest Discovery in the sands" His smile was also followed by the tendrils of wanting and lust that he subtly placed in her mind. Mythos did not need to use Mentalism to enslave her will to his own, he did not want to, he wanted her to want him willingly, but the pushes from the Mental talons were extra sensitive to an Empath, now she would not only dream of him while she slept, but dream of him while she was awake, a thirst that could never truly be quenched and never truly be satisfied except when with him, in his bed, in the nights when long wanting and eternal lust were had... Tonight would be one of those nights. "I Love you Serena, and there is nothing in the Galaxy that will tear me away from you expect yourself...If you want me gone i shall be gone... but if you want me here then here i shall be... " Mythos was a carefree Lover and a carefree spirit in the realm of Passion, he needed to feel he was free, that his heart was free to do as he wished... Not to feel constricted...​

The child frowned a little, tilting her head to one side as she heard him laugh. Was he laughing at her, or simply humored by the situation? She hoped it was more the latter... She didn't wish to be seen as silly! As he continued to speak though Kida felt a certain excitement mounting within. She hadn't shifted into her Daux-form in quite a while, so busy had she been playing the role of feral princess. And now here he was asking her to!

There was no thought necessary. No hesitation.

The child leapt forward, looking as though she might smash right into Naga, only to transform mid air. Her pretty little dress tore in the process, leaving it to float down to the ground. Kida, on the other hand, had immediately become a Daux cat, it was a completely painless process for her these days though it had not always been the case.

She landed on the ground behind Naga, the size of a large dog with long shaggy fur and the same glistening eyes. Her shoulders rolled back as she prowled forward a few steps and then turned to face him, just a tiny hint of humanity in her gaze. Right now she was more beast than girl.

[member="Naga Itesak"]

[SIZE=12pt]Would a bed of another woman keep him? She prayed it would not for certainly the more time they spent together the more she could not live without him. “I don’t want to be away Animus, I fear that I will lose you” Her eyes spoke the volumes of emotions that she felt, emotions that could ruin her, and her balance. Each time they were together she came to rely on him more, because she felt the bond.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Who else could love history as much as she?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“OH, don’t you dare leave me!” She pouted and yet smiled reaching for him, “I love you, and have for months” And this declaration was done without the urging of the Cortana Blade this came out of Serena’s own acknowledgement of his presence in her life.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]She had never loved so much, or so deeply the sensations of clinging came over her. She was her own person, “I would not want you to be torn from me, only around you have I ever felt alive” She could not be much closer, “Shall I show you how much I have missed you, or do you prefer to wait till later, hmm MY dark lord[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]She teased him with how she had addressed him back on Korriban. The tendrils of darkness worked within her mind. The Empath had longed for so much for so long that the darkness only amplified what she wanted. This was the path to the dark side, Serena the Jedi was slowly disappearing.[/SIZE]

[member="Darth Mythos"]

Rapax

R
Naga observed her quick transformation and [member="Kida Malgus"] could tell he was very impressed with the form she chose it was like a father shifter teaching his young he gave her a nod of approval " Well... youv already understood how to adapt into a form of that size..good.....try and become what i am now. think it in your mind and command your body to change into that form" Naga was still in his Tukata form during this whole experience.

Nomkneer was on his journey to Tenhaqu, he was walking and as he did he asked the follower, "what is your name?" he replied " my name is Vlaimir, and yours?", "Nomkneer, im just an explorer" Nomkneer replied and as he did, he felt as though the bag got heavier or he thought it was his bruised arm. Nomkneer as he was reaching to take a look he felt it moved, Nomkneer was surprised at what happened that in all curiosity he opened the bag and as he did he noticed it was a baby akillian beast. Nomkneer was surprised at the best most ironic moment he just had in his life, his baby tuka'ta killed and he found this. Nomkneer was very happy as to what has happened to him this day, "a baby akillian beast?" he said and as he did he noticed that, the baby akillian beast was similar to the alpha akillian that attacked him with the force choke. Nomkneer couldn't believe it that he could be rewarded with such a gift.

Nomkneer as he walked towards Tenhaqu, he asked Vlaimir " so what is Tenhaqu?", Vlaimir told him "Tenhaqu is a town that used to be the be in the main road to the economy of atrisia long ago, but everything changed when they made a safer side cutting through the forest, and the road through the dormant volcanoes of atrisia were long forgotten", Nomkneer was surprised at this and with just that sentence he understood everything, "so what is of Tenhaqu at the moment?" Vlaimir replied "The rich and wealthy left the Town and the rest who did not have the resources had to rely on illegal activities to survive, families turned into mercenaries, bounty hunters, galactic thieves and much more atrocious activities, anything you want, they can help" Nomkneer was surprised and had understood completely as to why the emperor is stationed there, in his mind he said "credits can win the hearts of fools, power and skills are for the wise" as he kept walking with the akillian beast on his way to Tenhaqu.

"This form is as natural to me as the other" she told him, and her mind flooded with memories of the Daux-cats who had raised her in place of her parents, in the wilds of Endor. Her first transformation, how painful it had been, and then with time how effortless. She had spent more time as a Daux than she had a child, though nature had bade her to switch between both at regular intervals. It wasn't until Jaxton that she had been Kida the girl more permanently than Kida the Daux.

With a blink of her eyes the memories were gone and the large creature tilted its head to one side. A tuk'ata? Could she turn into one of those? She supposed it wasn't too far a stretch from feline to canine, though tuk'ata were a thing submerged in the darkside and Kida had no real experience with such. She still stank of the light at times, Jaxton and Thurion had rubbed off on her, and since Animus had not tried to teach her the ways of the Sith there had been nothing to counteract it.

Although Kida was, by default, a very neutral being. Nature ran through her veins, and above all else nature took no sides.

Groom was a tuk'ata, though, which would make the process far easier to visualise. She and he were like two peas in a pod, rarely seen apart. He was playful yet gentle with her, and they had spent many long hours in one another's company. Yes, she could visualise herself as a tuk'ata, rolling in the grass with Groom. But she could not go from Daux-to-Tuk'ata. Her mind was presently a lot more hazy and almost akin to that of a semi-sentient at present, with instinct and primal needs taking precedent.

And so she shifted back into the form of a child, and though her pretty little dress had been torn up during the transformation there was enough of it lingering to cover her... Even if it did just appear like a heap of material draped over her body. She shivered a little to the loss of fur and the lack of anything substantial to keep her warm, before scrunching up her face in focus. She could do this... She had to do this!

Though perhaps she was trying too hard, because although she visualised and did her best she did not shift into a tuk'ata.

[member="Naga Itesak"]

Rapax

R
Hmm...this would prove difficult...perhaps a animal that was not of dark side birth would better suit for a start....He would have to expose the girl to the darkness only enough...to have its taint to safely change into these sith beasts he can become with ease....this would prove to be a hard point...and he first would have to ask [member="Darth Mythos"] if such a teaching was approved by him....this was his child after all adopted or not...he wouldn't want to invoke his rage by tainting his offspring without permission. For now he had to think of a different form...hmm....perhaps...a Kath hound? they weren't much different from the Tukatas except they don't bathe in the dark side like the tukatas do......he projected the image of a kath hound into her mind and spoke once more "...Try becoming that instead....we will reach what i am soon ...but let us start with this form for now

[member="Kida Malgus"]

Mythos kissed her passionately and smiled upon her nickname. "Well if you insist" He chuckled as he removed his robes as took their embrace to the bed where the Axe they had uncovered beneath the sands sided aside from his chambers. His lightsabers rested on the hilt of his swords also parallel to his bed but they hung in the wooden frame of his bed, made from Bonobo wood, something [member="Nomkneer artzhul"] would find in his travel, massive trees with exotic wood that lasted eons. Using the Telekinesis with the force he blew off the Buttons from his cotton shirt and fell upon her with his passion unbridled since they last met.

"I love you" He said once beside her in his chambers, "You decide to stray into the Bed of Darkness and the Tombs of Ancient Kings with me, you have seen me when my bones were broken and when i was strong, When i came to you covered in dirt and now as i sit on a throne of Gold... You deserve me, as such you will have me when you please." With a snap of his fingers the fires of the room went out, and the cold of the Atrisian Nights did not reach the chambers of the Emperor this night.

The Axe pulsated Darkness through the Room, the weapons was a mass of Dark energy that emanated darkness wherever it went like a typhoon of Chaos and Evil. Once the dreams and sleep took the pair the Axe so close would have easy access to their minds, Mythos was accustomed and used to being surrounded by Dark Side Nexus' so much so that everything surrounding him was a constant feed on his essence, a feed of darkness and power...
[member="Serena Bouie"]

[SIZE=12pt]She didn’t stare at him the whole time, but his focus was impressive..as was his naked body. He really was the most perfect man she had ever seen. He looked like a Greek sculpture molded from a single block of marble. She remembered the sight of his long, muscular legs, defined waist and broad shoulders that she was gifted to have such a man in her life humbled her in many ways.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]She had given in to her own desires and moaned into his mouth, the lights went out as they fell into the soft luxurious blankets of the bed. The axe pulsed beneath the bed, the tendrils of darkness wrapped within the mind of Serena as she was further lost into the darkness. When would she realize all that was happening, how much would it change her? What deeds lay in her future?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Morning came far too quickly, she was entangled in blankets, legs and arms. The sight of him made her pulse race. Feth. She reached over and stroked his cheek wanting for him to open those magnificent orbs that made her melt in the knees. Each time she touched him she swore she heard a low rumble of pleasure in his chest. Had he been denied such little touches? Was that why he was a Sith? If she could always remind him of his humanity, of his ability for compassion, and of how important he was to her their life together would set the galaxy on fire.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Animus” when they were together he was always Animus, the galaxy knew [member="Darth Mythos"] but he was Animus to her and would always be so.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]She leaned over and planted a gentle kiss, his skin was soft, with only a hint of roughness where stubble would normally grow on a man. He was impassive, was he playing a game to see what else she would do. She smiled arching a brow.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Are you awake?” She whispered as she trailed kisses long the line of his jaw. She began to feel a vibrating energy, just the brushing of his skin against hers was as arousing as any intimate touch, such as it was with new lovers. Passion.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“What will we do today?” She hoped to see what it was he was doing on Atrisia. She heard rumors as everyone did and perhaps that was way the woman she passed when she first arrived looked so sour.[/SIZE]

Mythos awoke to the sight of her eyes for the first time since they had met and the sight was amazing, what good was a Kings Bedroom with no one to share? "Why Raise an Army of course." His eyes met hers in a warm kiss passing a hand through her hair while he arose from the massive silks and already eyed the Main breakfast delivered to his bedroom. In Atrisian Custom he bowed his head to the old woman placing his palms together at chest height.

She gave them a wry smile and hurried out waving mischievously to the chatter among the other servant ladies of the Royal palace. Mythos smiled back at Serena Taking his breakfast consisting of seafood and Kalamari with Vegetables and imported meats and only Water and pure fruit juices were allowed by traditions, all grown in Atrisian Soil, except the meat, Mythos personally Imported the meat for himself, he was still getting accustomed to the culture and food, and... Utensils.

They ate with two wooden sticks and the food was arranged separately, all prepared by what was considered the best chefs of the land yet... Most of it at first was Raw, so he had some, deep fried or cooked to Medium rare. He had taken the time to eat and rest before a day to also meditate, Breakfast and mornings now also consisted in taking time for the mind to be at ease in the darkness, the Axe however... demanded blood, Mythos, denied it, and nodded to the guardsmen to prepare the necessary arrangement to move on with his armor and gear to make the necessary arrangements for his departure.
[member="Serena Bouie"]

Nomkneer was escalating the volcanoes that hold Tenhaqu, as he did he was holding the baby Akillian beast and he noticed that it has certain distinctions, he noticed that it was a herbivore so Nomkneer was glad he had fruits and treats like such, every hunter knows that you never carry dry foods on a hunt or an exploration, you carry fruits and water, and also foods that last for a various amount of time. Nomkneer put the baby akillian in his bag and kept on escalating up the volcano, as he finally reached the top of the volcano, Nomkneer felt a disturbance in the force, as the madness and evil in the town was uncommon even for Nomkneer, it was a necessity that brought this behavior to this town, but from necessity it turned into love for murder, thievery and many other things.

Nomkneer then followed Vlaimir as he entered this town full of simple villains that want nothing but credits and riches, Vlaimir said "acompany me a little bit further, i need protection and the person your about to meet will love your skills and you could get many jobs from him and gain much credits", Nomkneer really didn't care for that but he was eager to find the former emperor, as they walked through, Vlaimir and Nomkneer were watched from every corridor, from every pathway, eyes were always on them. Vlaimir said "this town is creepy and it chills me just to be in such place, thank you for being here with me" Nomkneer replied "no problem, the gains i shall have here will compensate for what i have done for you" with a smile he said this, a smile that behind it lied a plot to end the life of the scum of the former emperor.

Nomkneer kept following Vlaimir through some routs, Nomkneer was amazed by the diversity of illegal deeds going on in this town, from prostitution on the streets through assassinations on the outside. Nothing seemed bad from their eyes, it felt strange to be in a town where everything seemed backwards, good deeds and legal profiting was blasphemy to their eyes, Nomkneer and Vlaimir walked through a pathway, Nomkneer heard steps from behind, but aside from all the other steps, these were following them. Nomkneer and Vlaimir were attacked by assasins who wielded blue lightsabers, "i guess these guys killed padawans then", Nomkneer thought as he took out both his lightsabers to fight back these assassins. They spread two both directions as Nomkneer was prepared with his Dual-wield niman style, he got attacked from both sides and Nomkneer had to block, he told "Vlaimir get away from here, this might get out of hand if they use you as a means to take me down!" Vlaimir ran to the end of the pathway where ironicly that's where the former emperor lies. Nomkneer used his Deadly sight upon one of the assassins eyes, he fell to the ground in pain and his eyes were completely disintegrated from its holes, he then used the lightsaber from the left to strike the assassin from the right which he blocked with his right lightsaber. It was easy from Nomkneer, not many acolyte level warriors can beat Nomkneer, his cleverness for battle and war is just too much for anyone that doesn't have the skills to back against Nomkneers fluid styles.

[SIZE=12pt]“Raise and Army” she repeated. She watched him slip from beneath the covers and disappear. She had not heard anyone enter the room but there was a mild aroma that accompanied breakfast. When she peeked from beneath the covers she saw a woman slowly bowing before Animus. This respectful. She waited, and then slipped from the covers to look at the meal brought in.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]She had not seen so much prepared in such a clean fashion in a long time. She picked up the two sticks, fumbling with them noting she would learn this later, she instead picked up a bowl of what looked like half-moons and began to eat. She enjoyed the fresh fruit taste, sweet, smooth leaving a smile on her lips.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Serena slipped into the refresher when she heard Animus move through his morning routines, she peeked at him occasionally to see what it was he was doing, instead of going over and draping herself upon him she reached out and touched his mind with her own force sense, just to let him knew she was thinking of him as she prepared for the day.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]She had not brought much with her in the way of clothing but she had brought a new outfit that she hoped he would approve of. She had done some research as a good historian would and found something she hoped would be appreciated.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]She emerged “Animus” she called softly as she walked to where she could sense him, “I think I’m ready…” She stood within the room wearing this."She smiled, "I did some research and this will hopefully let me fit in, while at the same time allow me to carry a few things with me." What would he think?[/SIZE]

[member="Darth Mythos"]

Mythos' eyes popped open when the Woman he had been opening his heart out to had now just walked in with a marvelous attire depicting the fashion of Atrisian people, she even looked the part. Taking a few seconds to admire her in the dress before he spoke his eyes spoke much for him. "You look every morning more beautiful my love, definitely fit the Part of Atrisian Royalty for sure, today will be a bit more workhorse for me, then again i am a Workhorse for the One Sith..." His voice trailing off as he thought of the Hard Day ahead.

Since before he began his tenure as Will, he had executed the construction of the a Great and Powerful Military Installation Camp for Training in Atrisia, One wing would handle a Navy Personnel, such as Gunners and Navigation officers and the Other would begin to handle the Creation of a Legion of soldiers for the One Sith birthed out of Atrisian Soil. The Day would be long, and the Facility would take some time to develop and some more time to properly train and arm the Soldiers needed, it would not be long however, soon the Legion would march in the soils of Atrisia and the Galaxy brandishing a special kind of Destruction only the One Sith was capable of... Beautiful.

"A Massive installation such as this is bound to summon protesters, but fear not, The Jar Kai will be at our Backs, the Royal Guard of Atrisia sorrounding us there will be little that can actually hurt any Noble, besides, The Feelings are Mixed, A lot of Atrisians are Embracing the Facilities and the chance at military service. " He smiled as he himself donned the Armor of the King of Atrisia before her eyes, Plates of Metal and Shining clothes beautiful yet intimidating in it'self. Before he did so, he kissed her in her lips and held her hands passing his fingers under her ropes to feel the heat from his hands and presence of his body, kissing her so that she would feel the power and strength from him and also the delicate touch of passion and fire that fueled in him... only for her. "You are lucky i need you dressed" He chuckled when he gave his back to her, "Would you mind helping me with this wretched Armor? i Swear i need to have this re-made." He sighed as he strapped the arm guards and gloves, one of the few parts he could arm himself without help. Her presence with him was that of a warrior Queen beside him, in fact, that was an idea musing in his mind since recently.... perhaps... he could give her the Darth Title someday... The thought made him smile... almost tasting their combined strength.
[member="Serena Bouie"]​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom