Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Catalog Breshig War Forge Consolidated

To:
The Honorable Shuklaar Kyrdol
Tra'nau'ur'kad Moblile Shipyard

I am writing on behalf of the Chantemerian People's Liberation Army (CPLA) to request the purchase and expedited delivery of three hundred (200) Tra'ragir-class Assault Brilliant Missiles. With one hundred (100) Tra'ragir-B and Tra'ragir-BT, fifty (50) Tra'ragir-HEKP, forty (40) Tra'ragir-I, and ten (10) Tra'ragir-S warheads.

Given the strategic importance of this procurement to our strategic intrests, we would greatly appreciate your assistance in facilitating the earliest possible delivery. We are also aware of possible attempts at interception of this delivery from the tyrannical and illegitimate dictatorship on Chantemer. We acknowledge the danger associated with this delivery. To this end, the CPLA is prepared to offer a significant financial bonus should the complete order be delivered within thirty (30) galactic standard days from the date of this request in a state ready for immediate deployment.

Further attached is proof of payment - additional credits included for security costs - and the delivery location.

We look forward to future business.

May the Lady of Nivéaurore look favorably upon you,

From,
Suhara Villow
Leader of the Chantemerian People's Liberation Army (CPLA)

The Breshig War Forge Consolidated 'Strill Sur'haai' Sensor, Scanner, Targeting and Tracking Suite
would be perfect for a project I am working on and I would love to be able to use it if available.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom