Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Request Calling Jedi and Padawans - join the darkside, be free. [lock pls]

In Umbris Potestas Est
Good call OTHERMOTH OTHERMOTH . I don’t write a Jedi any more so all I can add to this is — If anyone wants to try the villain cookies, I’m open to facilitate it for you.
I called dibs tho

But seriously, the theoretical limitations of a Sith/Dark Side character or arc are only as ordinary as the writer allows them to be. Darksiders don't have to be innately brooding, and they're only as egomaniacal, manipulative, or crazy as you want them to be. Nothing wrong with someone who falls to the Dark Side and just wants to continue on with helping the locals, or studying history, or whatever they were doing beforehand.

I have a Sith character, Darth Hellique II. I've just been preoccupied with Ran since my return. I'd love to tell a more grounded Master & Apprentice story with my Dark Sider though. Forget all the Sith Orgs. Rule of two, Baby!! Jk jk. Love the Sith Orgs. Just want something smaller in scale since he isn't currently my main character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom