Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC Captain Nexu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sideshow-Captain-Rex-Phase-II-hero.jpg

Link

Name: Captain Nexu

Dev Thread(s)
Weapons: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/51250-mt-x49-leviathan-blaster-pistols/
Loyalties: 21st Nova Corps

Role: He is the Elite Commander of the 21st Nova Corps, and answers to Vi'kas. At first, he is just another subordinate, but begins to become a longtime friend of Vi'kas, as well as someone he trusts.

Species: Human

Force-Sensitive: A little, can sense attacks that are coming. However, he can do nothing else, and despite attempts to further train him, he can only use that one ability.

Appearance: He wears a full set of white and blue ARC trooper armor. Without armor, he is in prime physical condition and has a scar running down the left side of his face. He has a Nexu tattoo running across his back.

Personality: Always calm and cool-headed. Has a high sense of honor, and is loyal to those who gain his loyalty (In this case, Vi'kas). Sometimes, he gambles and takes great risks in battle, with permission or not. This got him in trouble a lot, as he was gambling with his men's lives. He is quick and crafty in battle, but is not very skilled in overall war strategy. He has been said to be overly harsh to those who disobey orders, which has nearly gotten him discharged in a few situations.

Weapon of Choice: Blaster Pistols

Wealth: Enough to live off of, not enough for luxury.

Combat Function: An elite fighter, highly trained in melee combat. Is extremely competent with his dual blaster pistols, but not too good at long-range combat.

Skills: Learned combat skills from the Mandalorians at a young age.

Notable Possessions: MT-X49 Leviathan Blaster Pistols, and his armor. Has electrobinoculars attached to his helmet, Vibrosword, Jetpack

Other Notes: He was born on Concordia, and raised as a Mandalorian from Clan Vizsla. He was the best martial artist in his age group, and was also very skilled at melee combat. He eventually went off on his own, and joined the Imperial military. He was part of an elite fighting force, and eventually became a Captain. His fierceness in battle gave him the nickname of "Nexu." He was then pulled from his unit by Vi'kas Mirtis to join the 21st Nova Corps, and became its Elite Commander.

[member="Vi'kas Mirtis"]

For ease of use, could you throw some links in there: For weapons and armor, specifically?

Also...I'm getting the sense that this guy is really good at some stuff and meh at others, without being bad at anything. This is just a suggestion, but adding some development links here would be super helpful for understanding the character and how he is so Elite.

[member="Reverance"]

Got it. I'll link some standard clone armor when I get to a computer. I'll also warm on some threads with him in it. The focus of it won't be him, but he will certainly be explained best I can. Would it be fine if I worked him into the Cularin Crusade?

The Cularin thread has been having complications, so I have not been able to develop him there yet. I am, however, seizing an opportunity to include him in the Preju-Sith thread.

[member="Reverance"]

[member="Vi'kas Mirtis"]

Mmm, you got my ocd alert pinging. Put that thread in any spot (preferably in weapon of choice) besides the development spot, seeing as that thread isn't a direct development of this npc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom