Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Challenge thread! (go here first)

Declare your willingness to fight, find someone to pair off with, and come to terms!

Seriously though. Post here, proclaiming your willingness to fight, and give specific preferences, if you have any, for the duel. If someone has already posted on this thread and you wish to fight them, tag them and set things up. However, once you have found a pair (or however many are fighting in the duel), please settle out specifics in private message. Don't clog this up with jokes and what not. Once you have your terms, go set up your duel here.

If you don't feel like coming up with terms, you don't have to, in which case you wouldn't post a duel. You would go here, and request that a duel be made for you.

Currently, we are allowing people to set up their own duels, if they wish it. But if we see duels being abandoned, or anything of that kind, trashing up the challenge forum, then that privilege will be revoked.

Boy, have I've been waiting for this to start up for a long time. I'll officially throw my hat into the ring for anybody that wishes to do a fight against a regular human. Whether the fight will be considered canon or not is up to the preference of my opponent. I'm partial to going cannon in every fight quite frankly, even if it means my guaranteed death, but I won't force my personal view on the matter on anybody. The major thing I would like to try out would be a good ol' fist fight between two individuals, force powers allowed for my opponent if they so desire as long as the environment and location give me some method of fighting back against being constantly thrown and pulled around the arena. Mobile / Dynamic location and environmental hazards are also fair game from my point of view, again depending if my opponent would like to include them.

Now to hope I actually did this right.

[member="Meanken"]

Are you interested in fighting [member="Felix Dunst"]? If so, figure out your terms and then either post your fight, or make the request in the challenge thread for those who don't know their format.

I am willing to fight!

However, I need someone who doesn't mind several days for a post (I am extremely busy, and do not typically have the time to post every day).

If it might make dueling with more appealing, I will draw up an estimated schedule for when posts should be expected unless otherwise indicated. :)

[member="Krest"]

Come_at_me_bro_Patrick.gif

I thought your writing was really good It's better then mine

[member="Nomad Crimson"] Why not Master Rank +1? :p lol

I might be interested, but I'll let someone else get the chance to jump in since I'm already involved in a duel.

Vrag

The Second Seal, broken.
Me! Me! Me! :D

I would love to improve my writing in regards to duels, so I'm not really picky atm.
I'd totally be down for completely randomized terms & setting, so no preferences there. :)

Fight, anyone? :p

[member="Vrag"], [member="Nomad Crimson"], [member="Felix Dunst"] Four Way no restriction duel anyone? :p

I have piece of equipment that I've never gotten to use before, and I'd like to test it out... does anyone use lightning?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom