Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Challenge thread! (go here first)

Vrag

The Second Seal, broken.
[member="Krest"] [member="Triam Akovin"]

I'm ok w/ everything set to master level. :) (tho I'm prolly gonna get smacked around but hey! trial and error. :p)

As for that foursome; if it's allowed, I'm game. :D

[member="Felix Dunst"]

Sure thing, I'm done w/ exams now, so I'm totally up for it. You can PM me so we don't spam this thread. ;)

tumblr_m2synruPP71rrn8tso1_500.jpg

Vrag

The Second Seal, broken.
[member="Nickolas Imura"]

I'd be down for a fight with ya. :p

I've got two 'unlimited' duels going on RN, tho, so I'm looking for something with... interesting restrictions. ;)

[member="Krest"], In a few, I already have a bunch of threads to respond to, and since I just came back, (less than a week) I don't want to overdo it. But trust me brother, You will get your fight.

[member="Reverance"] Is the Pit operational yet?

Anyway, me and Krest will be fighting again, and we know where, with whom, and with what we'll be dueling with.

Do I just like... post the Duel right away in the Challenge Matches, or are you/matsu always the first post to the duel (which I kinda prefer since it adds a degree of randomness that we don't expect)?

Lastly, I would like to ask this question: could we ask that either you or Matsu judge a duel that doesn't happen within the GBA?

[member="Fatty"] Not sure if the Pit is open yet - I'll check with Rev tomorrow but I wanted to answer your other questions.

If you guys know most of the specifics you want, you can PM them to me and I can set up a thread for you guys and flesh out the environment/special rules to challenge you!

And in response to your other question, I personally have no problem judging duels outside the GBA.

Lastly - I hope you all are ready because when the event settles down and I have more time on my hands I'd like to duel. :devil:

Matsu Xiangu said:
Lastly - I hope you all are ready because when the event settles down and I have more time on my hands I'd like to duel. :devil:
I'd gladly try and survive against you for more than 5 turns, possibly betting against myself in the process if you and Rev ever bother opening up a betting segment of the Arena.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom