Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion Chapter Two: House of Cards | Long Live The Empire DE vs GA Coruscant

xiqfVVX.png

"More than-"

Aris had just tarted to look back at her when he saw it. She brandished her blade, to him. At him. Surprise etched his features as the blade touched his neck. It cut. But only just. His skin was like steel, reactively keeping himself safe from the surprise strike. Surprise remained on his face. Then narrowed into a focus devoid of any emotion. Kill or be killed was the only thought in his mind as he pulled his blade around, thrusting it in a reverse grasp towards the woman behind him at a speed no Padawan should have.

Spindle Spindle

As he'd always said, Raphael probably knew only a fraction of what it was that she was capable of, and he was more than correct. Adeline, a sith and not, his master and not...she was both of these things and, as he was learning, so much more. He'd hoped that his punch would put her out for at least a little bit longer than it had. He'd hoped that they'd have time to retreat, to regroup, and to come up with a bit of a better plan. Though, as the pile of old books and holocrons shuddered, Raphael turned. Then came the pop and a scaled hand, with large claws slowly rise, pushing its way free.

"AGAIN!"

The call...was so clear. It was Adeline, alright, though what this was he'd never seen before. This was something that his master had never shown him, something that surprised and terrified him, as much as it did excite and bring him to pure elation. This was...well, if he'd had the chance, this was something he would've liked to fight against, back when she was training him. His horror and excitement would've been easily felt, by those around, but he didn't care. The enormous bat-like monstrosity arose and he felt every part of his body stand on end. She wanted him to use the dark again... like he had a second ago, without realizing, without intent...

As she shouted, her hands came crashing into the pavestones, before they pulled outwards, sending stones hurtling at the two. They came crashing down about them, though seemed to avoid Raphael himself, almost like...

In the next second his senses, his drive to live, his very being was screaming at him, at the top of its lungs. He was the target. Time slowed, and he felt as if his body was filled to the brim with the ocean of the Force about him. His legs tensed, and as he made a move, he was speeding away from her enroaching jaws. He moved, just barely avoiding getting bit in half, just barely, though he felt an excruciating pain in his right arm and he looked back.

Gatz Derrevar Gatz Derrevar Adeline Noctua Adeline Noctua

Last edited:
Son of Iron & Gold

coruscantaltobj2-1-1.png

Allies: Sinestra Sinestra , Ibaris Varanin Ibaris Varanin , Kaleb Sunwalker Kaleb Sunwalker , Prowler, Creuat, Irae, Vorm, Amena Kader

Engaging: Balun Vale Balun Vale , Cordelia Dimitte Cordelia Dimitte

qXu9Rp6.png

Theme

Cesare's rage knew no bounds.

The Jedi may not have been the ones to execute his father, but they were still failures. Misguided. Weak. Just like the Ashlans. Just like any that attempted to call the light their master. The light was nothing but an illusion, a comforting pillow to rest one's head on when they had trouble sleeping at night. Cesare, on the other hand, was done dreaming. There was no more room for false hope. Only the revenge he so desperately sought would bring him that sweet solace... and he'd be damned if he'd let this fool get in his way.

He quickly changed his trajectory, swinging his body around as his blade lashed out in a parry, pushing his opponent's blade to the side. Using the momentum from his charge, he spun around, sliding across the ground behind his opponent. His free hand reached out, channeling the darkness within him. Something felt... different. He felt unhindered... unbreakable... unchained. With a violent force, he sent a wave of energy at his opponent in an effort to throw him into a nearby pillar.

As the Dark Side flowed through him freely, his mind began to remember the pain he felt the moment his father died. The sensation of a knife going through his own heart, as if he had been the one sacrificed, began to pulse through his chest once again, causing him to drop to one knee. His mind was a torrent of pain, his body racked with the same guilt that had plagued him on that day.

Unable to find any form of reprieve, Cesare let out a horrific scream, his voice carrying the weight of death itself, his eyes widening as he called out to the vast nothingness of the shadow. His argent blade began pulsating, it's plasma lashing out in every direction as he continued to channel the darkness. Soon, sparks of crimson arced outward in all directions from the saber, dancing in its own battle against the purity of silver and white the weapon had always known. It was a violent dance, and as with all violence... it ended with blood.

Cesare stood, his now crimson lightsaber in hand, and with a sickening smile, he muttered a few quiet words...

"My chains are broken..."

qXu9Rp6.png

Last edited:
VVVDHjr.png
VVVDHjr.png

Director of SHADES, Torture and Interrogation Officer
VVVDHjr.png
coruscantaltobj2-1-1.png
Information
Objective: Capture a Jedi
Equipment: 2x Sunfury Pistol | Light Armour | Viper Mk. I Skinsuit | 2x Vibrodagger || Cloaking Device | 5x ASBF Probe Droid || Empyrean gland || OPBC-01m
Tags: Katherine Holt Katherine Holt
"Galactic Common" | <"High Nelvaanian"> | ["Essonian"] | ~ telepathic communication ~ | << comm. channel >>

EIhVhaB.png

As I concentrated more and more on the woman, as I wanted to see her movements and calculate them, I felt the disturbance in the Force that her thoughts were creating and causing moment by moment. As I had not often dealt with a Force User in this way before, it was a slightly different sensation than I had felt with my telepathy with ordinary people. It was most similar to when I felt disturbances from my sister when she had fevers due to her illness. But one thing was for sure, this red-haired woman was becoming just as annoying as Lilia.

I managed to disable the woman's lightsaber the first time, and thanks to that I managed to shoot the damn woman, but she hasn't collapsed yet. I angrily clenched my teeth to keep from cursing loudly in High Nelvaanian, but kept quiet. If I made a sound, I would have revealed my location and she would have known where I was. I wasn't sure if she could see me or not. Finally, she got down on one knee. By this time, I was ready to shoot her again, but I think that's when she successfully broke the memory-walk; and even cried out.

"FETH!" I said angrily and loudly again.

I felt even more frustration when the young woman was finally able to take to the air, although her movement was still not the best. Maybe it was the stunning hits now, or maybe she still wasn't quite herself. It didn't matter at the moment, because I couldn't let her get away. When she was in the air, I turned and raised both guns at her. She just looked forward, not back, seemed to be trying to escape, and flew straight. Old mistake. In any case, I could feel my frustration and anger pushing me forward, the adrenaline was still in me. I could not and would not let her fly away.

I also didn't want to give the young woman the chance to get too high or to come to her senses and start doing evasive manoeuvres. If she gets too high, I may not be able to hit her, or if I do, she may die in a crash. And those possibilities were unacceptable. The biggest and best surface at the moment, as far as I could see, was her wings, so I targeted those again. They will probably be my last chance to get a shot at her...

... which is why I pulled both triggers again. Before it was too late.

XsHhoMx.png

coruscantaltobj2-1-1.png

Objective: Protect the Temple
Gear: Armour, Lightsaber, Besker Spear
Tags: Ellayina L'lerim Ellayina L'lerim

K39nyuh.png
My body, it feels so…heavy.

Try as she might, Katherine couldn’t ascend any further, her whole entire body felt sluggish, her wings struggling to keep her airborne. It certainly didn’t help that her head was a mess, a mix of lightheadedness, dizziness and pain.

I-I need to-

The Padawan’s words were cut off by a scream of pain. A pair of stun blasts struck her from behind, one after another. The scream faded into a weak gasp, as Katherine felt the air in her lungs escape all at once.

Any semblance of adrenaline was flushed from her system, and the weight of all the previous attacks hit her like a hammer. Her body tipped backwards, and began to fall. And as she did, her large wings wrapped around her like a protective shell.

I’m sorry Master…everyone, I couldn’t…

Katherine’s sentence fell unfinished as her consciousness slipped away to darkness. Several seconds later, her body finally hit the ground.

coruscantaltobj2-1-1.png

Information
Reasonable list of personal items based on occupation, training, purchase, and previous acquisition. This includes one piloting droid and a scouting/personal assistant droid.

Objective: Eat up the Corruption Field and Neutralize it

With rain pouring down relentlessly, the sodden Hunter watched as the sword began its work, devouring the dark side energy that had tainted the area. The corruption field, which had pulsed with pain and malevolent power, began to wane under the sword's voracious appetite. After all, it had the collected shards of the Darkstaff within it.

Every whisper
Of every waking hour

Lightning illuminated the scene, revealing the intricate blood mark Ibaris had left. Drifter knew what needed to be done. He tugged off his gauntlet again, then sliced his palm along the sharp glowing edge of Kata'nari embedded to the site beside him, watching as his blood welled up. The pain was sharp but necessary.

Kneeling beside Kata'nari, he pressed his bleeding hand against the embedded blade, allowing his blood to mingle with the dark side energy being consumed. Kata'nari drank deep, the sword's psychometric abilities now seeing, understanding, and assimilating the method Ibaris had used to create the corruption field.

I'm choosing my confessions
Trying to keep an eye on you...

Drifter's vibrant citrine eyes flared with determination as he moved his hand over Ibaris's blood mark, smearing his own blood across it. With a surge of power, he spoke the words...

.....and set the invocation to alchemize their conjointed blood into something more. A blood mark could not simply be removed... but it could be repurposed, reforged, and given a rebirth.

The mixture of their blood began to pulse with a new kind of energy -- one not of darkness or light, but of balance. He focused, calling upon the alchemical teachings that had been passed down to him by his family and mentors.

Like a hurt, lost and blinded fool, fool

The process was slow, deliberate. He channeled his blood majick into the mark, melding their essences together. Kata'nari continued to consume the corruption, and Drifter felt the weight of the dark side lifting from the area. The sensation of pain and oppressive energy began to dissipate, replaced by a neutral stillness.

Thunder rumbled overhead, a final roar of the storm that mirrored the battle below. Drifter's blood mingled with Ibaris's, the mark transforming. No longer was it a source of pain or power. It became a symbol of balance, neutralizing the dark energies that had once permeated the site.

Oh, no, I've said too much
I set it up

The air around him seemed to sigh with relief as the corruption field was fully absorbed into Kata'nari. The sword, now brimming with dark side energy, making the air around it feel oily and unpleasant, would need to be carefully managed, but for now, its hunger was sated.

Drifter stood, the rain washing away the last remnants of blood from his hand. The roof of the Jedi Temple was no longer a beacon of darkness but a place of equilibrium. Already, one would be able to feel the sense of relief and rejuvenation it would give to all beings regardless of alignment. As if touched and given a sense of restoration.

He sheathed Kata'nari with a sense of accomplishment, knowing that he had restored balance to this corner of the galaxy, if only for a moment.

[ Good work, Kata, ] he murmured, feeling the sword's satisfied hum in response, putting on his gauntlet once more. He cast one last look at the transformed blood mark, a testament to his and Ibaris's intertwined fates.

[ We will be seeing each other soon Blondie. ] There was no way she'd be able to miss his work. Not when she wore the very ring he gave her that did a similar thing. His ability to neutralize her blood mark would testify to his growth in power and ability in the years that had separated them.

Another flash of lightning, and thunder boomed, but the rolling would not be able to hide the strained choked cry his senses picked up. Drifter swiveled his head, polarized helm staring intently towards the direction ( Mahsa Mahsa ) he heard it coming from. What was that huddled against the wall?

What do we have here?

THE CORRUPTION SITE HAS BEEN NEUTRALIZED

What does this mean? There is no longer a constant corruption site of the
Darkside permeating the Jedi Temple anymore.
It is now an area of balance, one with the Force, able to provide a sense
of neutral calm and relief for all.

Some examples are below!

1) It can be used to help alleviate mental stress
2) It can be used to reinvigorate
3) It can be used to promote minor healing
4) It can be used to bring mental clarity
5) It can be used to regain consciousness!

Feel free to roleplay it however you want!

Adeline Noctua Adeline Noctua | Allyson Locke Allyson Locke | Amani Serys Amani Serys | Aris Noble Aris Noble | Arla Rodarch Arla Rodarch | Astri Elyse Astri Elyse
Balun Vale Balun Vale | Briana Sal-Soren Briana Sal-Soren Cesare Demici Cesare Demici | Cordelia Dimitte Cordelia Dimitte | Corazona von Ascania Corazona von Ascania
Darth Apophion Darth Apophion Darth Apophion | Darth Centax Darth Centax Darth Centax | Darth Ptolemis Darth Ptolemis Darth Ptolemis
Efret Farr Efret Farr Efret Farr | Eina L'lerim-Vandiir Eina L'lerim-Vandiir Eina L'lerim-Vandiir | Elias Edo Elias Edo Elias Edo
Gatz Derrevar Gatz Derrevar Gatz Derrevar
Isar Isar Isar
Jenn Kryze Jenn Kryze Jenn Kryze | Jido Myyse Jido Myyse Jido Myyse | Jogon Jogon Jogon | Jonyna Si Jonyna Si Jonyna Si
Katherine Holt Katherine Holt Katherine Holt | Khronas Khronas Khronas | Kybo Ren Kybo Ren Kybo Ren
Malva'ikh Dralidok Malva'ikh Dralidok Malva'ikh Dralidok
Selena Halcyon Selena Halcyon Selena Halcyon | Simon Meinrad Simon Meinrad Simon Meinrad | Starlin Rand Starlin Rand Starlin Rand
Raphael Gallustrade Raphael Gallustrade Raphael Gallustrade | Raz Azule Raz Azule Raz Azule | Romi Jade Romi Jade Romi Jade | Ryana mina Ryana mina Ryana mina
Silas Westgard Silas Westgard Silas Westgard | Sinestra Sinestra Sinestra | Sorren Moonstrider Sorren Moonstrider Sorren Moonstrider | Stennis Fel Stennis Fel Stennis Fel
Thirdas Heavenshield Thirdas Heavenshield Thirdas Heavenshield
Valery Noble Valery Noble Valery Noble | Valin Zenth Valin Zenth Valin Zenth | Vorik Vorik Vorik | Vulpesen Vulpesen Vulpesen
Zhea Nox Zhea Nox Zhea Nox Kaleb Sunwalker Kaleb Sunwalker Sorren Moonstrider Sorren Moonstrider Eloise Dinn Eloise Dinn Raphael Gallustrade Raphael Gallustrade Ayhan Ayhan Sorry if I missed a tag

Allies
Hostiles
Unknown

Soon???
Ibaris Varanin Ibaris Varanin Anyone else on the roof??

PnnQj7u.png
Ship: The Red Night
Equipment: Outfit | Lightsaber
Tag: Adeline Noctua Adeline Noctua Raphael Gallustrade Raphael Gallustrade

Gatz had always known that Adeline was a monster, but he'd thought that a more metaphorical description than a literal one. But the sickening thing that transformed before their very eyes—not a woman, but a creature—demonstrated her true nature, far more than any "deals" or elegant words could. She was a nightmare given form, enveloped in her own bloodlust, rage, and joy. Made to kill, made to consume.

And yet, in tune with Coruscant itself as he was, Gatz felt no fear. But he did understand that she was a terrifying and deadly creature.

Like Raphael, Gatz was tossed back by the sheer wind her dark wings generated. He slammed into a wall, groaning as he felt a large bruise already begin to blossom along the length of his back. But that was only the precursor to Adeline's assault on them both. Because, not a moment later, she hurled chunks of the Temple at him, while she rushed Raphael.

Slag flew toward him, and Gatz drew upon the expanded energy of the Force now flowing through him. With telekinetic might, he slammed the two chunks into each other, shattering them and fragmenting them—

And peppering himself with durasteel and duracrete shrapnel. Gatz raised an arm to cover his eyes, as bits of metal and concrete tore through his robes, slicing him, tearing skin open, and finding purchase in his flesh. He hissed out his pain, but even as he bled, his own injuries inspired an idea in him. The floor was now a mess made from the chunks from the slag he'd blown apart.

Weapons.

Gatz turned toward Adeline, trying to eat Raphael, and stretched out his arm, two fingers extended in Adeline's direction. The mess of durasteel and duracrete shrapnel obeyed his command, rising and flying toward her, turning into a veritable machine gun of sharp, jagged bullets meant to pepper Adeline as they'd just peppered him.

Last edited:

coruscantaltobj2-1-1.png

HAIuSyi.png

Outfit: Factory Link | Wedding Ring
Weapons: Lightsabers

A mix of pain, anger, and sadness flourished in her heart. With every battle, there was always a risk of getting hurt, dying, or losing friends. But more often than not, that realization struck hardest when it actually happened. So many times, she had nearly escaped death, and so had many of her friends. It almost made her feel invincible. But now, as Romi Jade Romi Jade drew her last breath and faded into the Force, Valery was confronted with that painful reality again.

Another so close to her heart had been ripped away.

Detritus Ren Detritus Ren spoke to her, but Valery barely registered his words. She felt the hatred in his tone and readied her blade to maintain distance. He sought to get closer, but she wouldn't allow it.

"You're not going to-"

Valery paused when he raised his hand. Despite her near-impenetrable mental defenses, developed over many years of serving as a Jedi Shadow, Detritus formed a bridge to her mind. Not by reaching out to her presence in the Force, but by connecting to Kyrel Ren's parasitic soul inside of her. From deep within, she felt it rise, and she could not stop it. A scream of agony echoed through the empty hall, as memories were pulled to the forefront of her mind. Twisted and manipulated, to show her the worst she could possibly imagine.

She saw her husband again, telling her to leave before he faded into the Force. She saw her old Master again, moments before he was burned to death.

In all of her excruciating pain, Valery dropped her lightsaber. The blade disengaged as soon as the metal hilt struck the ground, leaving the Sword of the Jedi disarmed. But even without a weapon, she was deadly. Her anger, her sadness, and her desire to live and protect those she loved all boiled to the surface until the pressure was too extreme to contain. In one final moment, it released and tore apart the entire chamber. The walls and ceiling began to collapse, the floor shattered and the air around the two trembled so violently that spontaneous fires erupted around them.

Large chunks of marble and debris came crashing down on them, showering the two in dust and material.

Everything turned dark.

Eloise was immediately beset by the Sith Lord's attack. Amani would spare her the 'I told you so'. She was much more concerned about keeping her alive in the first place. Unsurprisingly, Vinaze sought to exploit that with threats and mockeries. He turned all his power onto the Jedi Master, forcing her to stop moving and focus all her strength on simply defending against it. She spared but a moment to make sure Eloise was alright.

"Can you move?! Stop the apprentice!" Amani called back. If Eloise wanted to help, perhaps that would be a better use of her energy. Amani then turned back to Vinaze, and bravely removed a hand from her saber, raising it up to the lightning. It was time for some Tutaminis of her own…

The lightning began to collect in her palm, but still the power threatened to overwhelm her. Amani dropped her lightsaber, and raised her other hand, fulling committing herself to the technique. Soon the lightning was no longer acting like an attack against her, but a rope connecting Jedi and Sith. And with enough of his absorbed, Amani began to reflect the lightning back at Vinaze.

coruscantaltobj2-1-1.png

C A V A L I E R
CORUSCANT | JEDI TEMPLE
ALLIES | Zhea Nox Zhea Nox
ENEMIES | Dark Empire | Kaleb Sunwalker Kaleb Sunwalker

N5cG5gd.png

LAPSUS

He could hear the faint sounds of lightsabers clashing with one another, knowing too well Zhea engaged with the Fallen Jedi. Even more he struggled to release from his chains.

Why can’t she just listen to me?

Their agreement was she would do whatever to remain safe and not throw herself into harm’s way unless he was by her side. In her current state and everything happening she was in no condition to fight.

At long last he was free from his stasis, though he could still feel Sunwalker’s will imposed on him as his movements were slow. He did not hear any fighting between them, though he could still feel their presence; most importantly Zhea’s. It brought him some relief, but it did not shake away the fear as he could feel his beloved in turmoil.

Then a sudden shockwave tore the holobooks, all what remained was the Fallen Jedi and Zhea now on her knees at the mercy of her former compatriot. There was no way he could bridge the gap in time to save Zhea from the young man’s onslaught. This sparked anger within Simon from his own fears. The corruption spreading throughout the Temple was now contained and neutralized; however, the evil manipulated Simon due to the dark emotions he harbored. Not even the feeling of rejuvenation could wash them away.

Use your anger; let it fuel you.

Use the power to save her.

Now…
release your restraints.

If this was the only way, then so be it. Even if it meant breaking his own promise to her.

I’m sorry, Zhea.

He hoped she could understand his sacrifice as a means necessary to save her and retreat from this place.

Through his anger he found strength and focus, and poured all of his contempt against the Dark Jedi as his will reached out to Kaleb’s mind and began to inflict pain. No matter how mad someone was, they could still feel pain as long as they weren’t absent of the mind. It was like a migraine; tenfold of that as though claws ripped and scratched Kaleb’s mind.

A smirk could be seen on Simon’s lips as he took pleasure to torment this man and see him in pain. With this newfound power he could accomplish more than he previously could. Power to save Zhea and dominate his enemies.

A small blot of sulfur appeared on the outer edge of his iris…

Um9wLtZ.png

coruscantaltobj2-1-1.png
Cutting through the line of sith warriors, Jonyna moved much like the lightning that flashed around her. The wind swirled, as she blasted an acolyte with nothing more than a slash of air, moving from one target to another, leaving only the flash of flame in her wake.

She could feel it. The worry in the back of her mind fade. The tide was turning, and the Force favored them once more. The storm above, it spun slowly as she felt Vulpesen Vulpesen enhance it more and more.

One day she would surpass him. One day.

But today?

Today she felt something on her shoulder. The feeling of her family at her back. The feeling of the Order at her back.

Today, for the first time.

She felt like a jedi.

She felt like a master.

The wind howled and spun. The Tiger stood triumphant. A sword cut swiftly.

Exit post

coruscantaltobj2.png

HALŌSIS
PARTY ON THE ROOF | CORUSCANT
ALLIES: Ibaris Varanin Ibaris Varanin | DE
ENEMIES: GA
ENGAGING: Vulpesen Vulpesen | Selena Halcyon Selena Halcyon
GEAR: In bio

dandivider2.png

banner6.png

WHAT'S COMING TO ME

"If you came up here to offer your surrender, I will accept. Be a nice excuse to go back inside." T

The Lady of Conquest cocked her head to the side, assessing the Force-Master in front of her while the smirk still played on her mouth.
"Hmmmm," She inhaled, her teal-coloured eyes suddenly flaring a neon turquoise as the Netherworld drew close and its Keepers sat side by side with their Anchor. "It had been a very long time since I met someone worthy of my time." she said, her voice carrying those of the ones beyond the Veil as well.

She didn't wait to admire him enhancing the storm or wonder what the hell happened to Consecrai's Corruption field. Fueled by the prospect of battle and a worthy soul, she swept forward, the Midnight Blade igniting mid-arc, dark amethyst crashing with vehemence on his gold-inlaid black in sparks before disengaging after connecting.

It ignited again, just past his blade, to arc down at his midriff. At the same time, she pulled from the power of his storm, electricity arcing from her free hand's fingers and straight to his center-mass at close quarters.

"Thank's for that well of power, darling."

dandivider2.png

war.png

Legate Graves watched the Jedi Selena Halcyon Selena Halcyon with a curious expression behind his dread helm.

She clearly knew her way around the Dead, not wasting time to try and kill them, but only to incapacitate. A warrior as much as he was, it seems. He could respect a good warrior.

He and the Ash Hellions remained at their positions toward the spire while they watched as a number of soldiers from the rest of the Company engaged the woman to no avail.

She was good.

In a blur, she was in front of them and was almost successful, but before she could punch that code, Graves' vibrosword shattered the keypad while his Verpine pistol pointed straight into her face.
"Our Lady doesn't wish to be disturbed, I'm afraid." he said, his dread-helm lending an almost metallic sound to his voice.

The rest of the squad circled around her, each having both a blade and one of their pistols drawn. They were the elite of the Bone Legion, continuously training with the Mandalorians of Strill Securities when not on deployment. Each of them were on the same skill level as any Supercommando.

"You seem a worthy warrior, dear lady. I wish to test that theory." His blade was held vertically in front of his face for a moment as a salute before the phrik blurred through the air straight at her face while he moved toward the side.

dantemp.png

b8R1xeo.png

Equipment | In Bio

Location | Jedi Temple Undercroft

Tag | Gatz Derrevar Gatz Derrevar Raphael Gallustrade Raphael Gallustrade

It had been only a mere fraction of a moment, that was all it took when dealing with the insatiable creature known as a 'warform'.

Within this moment, she had almost gotten her mark. The huntress licking her now bloodied teeth as strands of crimson leaked from her impish grin, the attack from Gatz causing the head of the beast to slowly glance over.

Not every jagged stone or scrap of metal could get through that armored coat of scales, the attack only making her growl a bit as what was akin to paper cuts scattered some spaces on her frame.

In one final chomp and gulp the arm would be gone, bones and all.

"STAND! FIGHT!"

She snarls at Gatz, craving more.

After her words she would glance an eye over at the now mortally wounded Raphael before glaring back at Gatz.. Almost as if making a threat he knew full well the beast would inact on, either she would force him into an aggression... Or he would watch his brother in arms get devoured live due to inaction.

wjujCZT.png

coruscantaltobj2-1-1.png
Friend: Jenn Kryze Jenn Kryze
Unfriend: Jogon Jogon | Isar Isar

Battle often moved quickly, but several twists happened in rapid succession.

Something shifted inside of her, awoken by the agony and powerlessness imposed unto her. There was the snapping of bones, as her fingers turned into claws - longer than they had ever been before, pushing well past what her gloves had been designed to handle. And when she finally mustered the will to stand once more, the Mandalorian removed her helm with a hiss of depressurization, revealing features twisted by anger... and so much more. Scales had begun to form around her eyes, spreading outwards with each passing moment; the glow of her eyes beckoned, and to peer into those twin pools of blue would only invite doom. Her lips opened, revealing rows of razor-sharp teeth, and then... came the inhuman howl.

First, Jenn rose from behind Cora, shifting into a creature of eldritch beauty and fury. It was simultaneously a relief - she was alive, more than alive!- and a horror show, as she screeched and went after Jogon with renewed ferocity. Cora wouldn’t be able to shake the sickening snapping of bones as Jenn reshaped herself into…something else.

Standing at the edge, all one could see was the spot where Romi had vanished. As Romi looked a final look upon Sinestra, she hoped she would understand the hatred that had fueled her now would feel hollow eventually, leaving behind an emptiness that threatened to consume her.

Then, a light was snuffed out as Romi Jade Romi Jade joined the flow of the Force. It was the first somber wave to wash over Cora that hadn't been wrought by the artificial Darkness that swamped the temple. Though she didn't know the woman personally, the Jedi Master’s fading life reverberated though her all the same.

For Corazona, the nightmares coalesced into a single frame, repeated over and over again. They stood in a room, that damn hearth fire crackling in the corner. The broken form of Horace, risen from the grave and body horribly mangled, wearing Makko's face.

"What is this? Trying to undermine me again? I didn't give you these," said Not-Makko-Horace, wielding that hot poker. He pointed with it to the scar across her cheek from Carnifex's dark shear, "Running around, whoring yourself out to other men, flaunting the scars they give you at me? I told you not to make the mistake of being on the wrong side of me again. Let this be further instruction, I am the only one allowed to mark you." He held the poker against her cheek and she could smell the scent of her own flesh burning away. "Cease your squealing. I don't ever back down from opposition, dear wife."
Was it her screaming?​

Now, the ghastly form of Horace - Makko? - had risen from the dead, wielding that fire poker as he derided her once more. Oh, she'd grown used to the cutting words and humiliation. They'd been embedded into the fabric of her daily life.

That didn't meant that she could remain unaffected, though. Cora found her confidence faltering, her ire quieted, her head tilted down in deference to a dead man. The heat of the poker was felt so viscerally against her cheek that it had to be real. Her lips parted, her shoulders tensed, and the sounds of an agonized scream filled her ears.

I'm scared.

The scene rewound and started anew. The same corpse, the same crackling fire, the same vicious words, but the Makko-like mask had begun to flicker and expose Horace's true features. This time, Cora lifted her head to meet his gaze as he ran the red-hot poker across her cheek. She winced, trembling as inky tears spilled down her cheeks and ruined her foundation, but she held his eyes with her own.

I'm scared.

Again, they began from the top.

The air around him seemed to sigh with relief as the corruption field was fully absorbed into Kata'nari. The sword, now brimming with dark side energy, making the air around it feel oily and unpleasant, would need to be carefully managed, but for now, its hunger was sated.

The corruption that fueled the Dark-siders during their initial attack began to wane. Cora's breathing was still unsteady, but she took a slow, deep sob of an inhale and drank from the clarity offered by the Light.

I'm scared. But that's not all that I am.

When illusory-Horace had finished his yammering, Cora extended a hand and wrapped her fingers around the hot iron poker. Her skin sizzled and reddened as she strode forward, pacing so that she was now directly in front of Isar as he reeled from electrocution. Then, she spat in Horace's sallow, undead face.

"May you rot in the Nether."

The hallucination faded away, and Cora regarded Isar with her cold, tear-streaked expression. The energy she'd put into her fear now swung the other way, sharpening her disgust into a razor's point. Makko Vyres Makko Vyres would feel her reopen herself to their bond, still warped and uncertain - and scared.

"Overly dramatic. Tasteless." She scowled with the bearing of a haughty noblewoman looking down her nose at an under-dressed debutante, despite the fact that she was the one looking a terrible mess.

Bits of debris that were scattered around them trembled under the command of her quivering hand.

"You made him look as though he'd been fed through a wood chipper, when he'd fallen from a window. Sometimes, less is more."

Cora's hand thrust forward sending a hail of detritus at Isar. Fragments of glass, little chunks of duracrete, even some bronze findings that had broken off from the previously tossed statue all surged upon the Zeltron with immense ferocity. Exhaustion loosened her control, but she stood fast, sneering even as a shard of glass embedded itself into her shoulder.

I bet you're ugly underneath that helm.
Dc6pDtW.png

Last edited:

coruscantaltobj2.png

ECLIPSE
ARCHIVES | CORUSCANT
ALLIES: Simon Meinrad Simon Meinrad
ENEMIES: DE
ENGAGING: Kaleb Sunwalker Kaleb Sunwalker

divnew.png

banner10.png

WHAT COULD HAVE BEEN

He was still in there.

Zhea had seen it. It flashed in his eyes for a but a moment, but it was there. There was still hope. A hope that at least one Fallen could brought back from the Dark. That all wasn't lost.

And then it was gone.

In the once studious Jedi's place stood a creature of nightmare. Stood the shadow of the Sith'ari. Even as the Corruption receded and her body heat slowly returned, did the Kiffar Jedi's mood sink. Solipsis' claws sank in deep into the boy's mind and heart, ripping him away from the Light.
"Allow me to show you just how strong the dark side is..."

The hair on her neck stood on end at his words and, just as she moved to stop him, did he rip a tear into the fabric of the Galaxy with an atrocity akin to a genocide.

The shockwave knocked her off her feet, her scream pitching the crystal's as its pain echoed through her. It felt like her own soul was getting torn apart as the bleeding process happened.

She was still on her knees, hand curled around her disengaged hilt, when it finally stopped. In its place, an anger now ebbed from the saber.
"How could you?" she asked hoarsely, looking up at him.
In answer, he swept forward, the now crimson blade swinging toward her before she had time to parry. She could only flinch, hoping her natural Force protection would ward of the worst of it.

But the blow didn't land.

She could feel it even before she looked up to see Simon beyond the flattened shelves. A Dark power ebbed from him as he focused on Kaleb, the effect of it creeping into his eyes.
"No..." Not again. A soft sob escaped from her as tears welled and started running down her cheeks. His Fall hit home so hard that it shattered her heart into a million pieces. For so long, even as an Imperial Knight, he avoided tapping fully into the Dark side. Now, her failure had caused him to break a vow. Her, rock, her refuge, her heart, her soul, ripped away from her because of her own weakness. She knew it was because of his want to see her safe that he resorted to this action.

She had to put a stop it before it was too late.

"No! Simon, stop!" she cried, louder this time, as she scrambled forward and to her feet in order to draw his focus. She knew, however, that he wouldn't easily relent. He was like a dog with a bone when he engaged.

In the moment, she forgot about the actual threat Kaleb posed and she instead turned her back on him to send a weak Force Pulse in Simon's direction to snap him out of his focus. They could deal with the mess he got himself into, later. Like they always did. Couldn't they?

This series of events will probably cost her dearly.

Spindle's eyes narrowed in demented glee as the blade made contact, if only a scratch. If she could bottle the Jedi's surprise as a pick me up later, she would. While his eyes narrowed, hers widened, scrambling back as the blade was thrust in her direction. The speed at which it all happened sent her hair flying, some landing in front of her face to further sell the ghoulish illusion.

It was then she realized that the burning sensation up her arms had faded. So too did the dreadful energy that'd weighed down on her shoulders like a plush blanket. The latter sensation would be missed, though not too terribly for dread was something Spindle dealt in droves.

"Now this is better." The specter tossed the dagger aside, pulling and igniting the lightsaber from her belt to better trade blows with the Jedi. The sickening red glow elongated the shadows surrounding the woman, or perhaps it was more than a trick of the light? Fingertips already looking to be dipped in ichor seemed to grow darker as she lunged for the Jedi once more.

VVVDHjr.png
VVVDHjr.png

Director of SHADES, Torture and Interrogation Officer
VVVDHjr.png
coruscantaltobj2-1-1.png
Information
Objective: Capture a Jedi
Equipment: 2x Sunfury Pistol | Light Armour | Viper Mk. I Skinsuit | 2x Vibrodagger || Cloaking Device | 5x ASBF Probe Droid || Empyrean gland || OPBC-01m
Tags: Katherine Holt Katherine Holt
"Galactic Common" | <"High Nelvaanian"> | ["Essonian"] | ~ telepathic communication ~ | << comm. channel >>

EIhVhaB.png

In the following moments, I felt that time slowed down infinitely and almost stopped. The shots approached her with infinite slowness. All the time I was worried that the woman might fly so high that she was out of range. If I had followed my parents' religion, I would have had to pray to Ashla, but I was an atheist. My aunt, or who knows what relation I had to Eina, told me that Oversoul was real, but that didn't mean I had to believe in it. After all, she was Ashla's Avatar and she never believed in it. So, I could only hope and curse.

The shots finally hit the young woman, who stopped for a moment on the rise. Those few heartbeats felt like minutes at least. The nerve-wracking wait when even I didn't know if she was going to keep flying or fall from the sky. Finally, I heard a scream and the almost interminable moment was interrupted, and everything sped up to the normal speed of reality even for me. Of course it was relative, as it was all just a few seconds, it just felt to me like it lasted minutes or hours.

The next moment I heard a crash at the moment the girl fell to the ground. I saw the lightsaber roll away on the wet ground in the rain, but I ignored it. I didn't need any relics or trophies to collect for completing the task. The fight continued around us and I could still feel the tremors under my feet a little. Although I had a plan to take her back to the temple and interrogate her there, that option wasn't really a good idea because of the quakes from the ship. I angrily kicked the unconscious Jedi with my intact leg.

Then it suddenly occurred to me that if I take the girl with me, yes, that could be useful. She might even become a Dark Side Elite by the end of the interrogation.

<< This is Shadow-26, I need a dropship at my coordinates, I also have a Jedi prisoner, request immediate evacuation, over! >> I interjected into the communication channel.

Within half a second, I received a reply that they would be here in a minute or two. Until that happened, I pulled the woman by her legs a little further away so that someone would not rescue her. I could see the spear in her back, but I didn't have the time or the opportunity to take it off. And the dropship arrived as promised. Two stormtroopers jumped out of it and finally lifted the woman up and put her on the dropship, and I got on after them. Once we were all on board the ship lifted off the ground and we headed off into space to take the prisoner to one of our ships and from there she would be transferred to one of the ISB prisons later.

My job was fully done, now I just needed the well-deserved medical attention to treat my injuries. And then... I had another long and, for me, amusing conversation and rendezvous with my newest prisoner, which she probably won't enjoy as much as I did.

Last post.​
XsHhoMx.png

coruscantaltobj2-1-1.png

Eloise’s attempt at Tutaminis quickly went south. The Sith Lord’s power swiftly overwhelmed her. She could not absorb or control the current, so the brunt of the lightning struck her, setting her nerves ablaze. She screamed, blinded by the light.

Anger ignited in her, burning hotter than the electricity still sparking over her body. She was lying on the floor, blinking away white spots as she stared up at the ceiling. Amani was dueling against the Darth alone, shouting a question at her.

"Can you move?! Stop the apprentice!"

Stop him? She’d fething slaughter him.

Gritting her teeth against the pain, Eloise forced herself to her feet. She was badly burned, but calling upon the Force for strength allowed her to ignore her wounds. For now. Rage coursed through her, hot and unforgiving, keeping her going.

She started toward Sorren Moonstrider Sorren Moonstrider like he owed her money. Like he owed her vengeance for what his comrades had done. No doubt he’d try to fight back, but she was ready for that too. Her lightsaber swung, her arms moving as if she could predict his every move. Perhaps she could, sunken into the current of the Force as she was.

But she was fighting to kill. Not to stop, not to defeat. She snarled after his life like a hound on the hunt, teeth gnashing and eyes flashing as bright as her blade.

That was fine. He went right to bite out the human's throat as payment.

He realised his mistake the moment he saw the flash of white. Lips drawing back over a sharp row of teeth as the wraith's maw opened.

He had been so focused on two blades, on closing the distance that he hadn't even considered the danger.

Makko launched himself backwards with no finesse or balance. He was not quick enough. He felt the sharp teeth rend and tear. A canine cut deep enough to slide off his collar bone.

I'm dead

It was all he could think as he tumbled away. He desperately scrabble to his feet, feeling the warmth of his own lifeblood welling beneath his tunic.

He reached for his own throat and turned his focus inwards. He wasn't dead. A fraction of a second more time and the wraith would have had its jaws around his neck and crushed his throat. Instead he was bleeding heavily, but his main arteries were intact.

The energy she'd put into her fear now swung the other way, sharpening her disgust into a razor's point. Makko would feel her reopen herself to their bond, still warped and uncertain - and scared.

Makko snarled. He was determined to press forwards, not backwards. He couldn't picture the source of her fears but the ice that ran up his spine was frozen into shards of ice.

Drifter stood, the rain washing away the last remnants of blood from his hand. The roof of the Jedi Temple was no longer a beacon of darkness but a place of equilibrium. Already, one would be able to feel the sense of relief and rejuvenation it would give to all beings regardless of alignment. As if touched and given a sense of restoration.

The influence of the dark side had touched him several times in his life. It had never been drawn away on a sudden breeze.

Makko's chest rose and fell. His hearth thundered. Breath by breath it slowed. With each breath he released some of the tension, the fear and the anger.

He could not trust his eyes, so Makko closed them.

"Come on then," he hissed. His saber hissed, ready for the single strike that would separate life and death.

VVVDHjr.png

qXu9Rp6.png

coruscantaltobj2.png

Allies: DE
Enemies: GA, Simon Meinrad Simon Meinrad , Zhea Nox Zhea Nox

Too long had Kaleb been lying to himself, to think that he could still walk the Jedi path when he found the light empty. The shadows had called to him, and he gladly answered. Too long he had been fighting his true nature, now he was free. He was reborn with the bleeding of his lightsaber. The sinister hum, the bloodshine blade that brought an eerie glow to the Archives. His eyes were in a haze of burning yellow, staring directly at a Jedi Master he had once called a friend. She had threatened his knowledge, and for that she would suffer the ultimate price for getting into his way. Not that she would understand now.

"How could you?" she asked hoarsely, looking up at him.

Of course she expected him to answer. She was only met with cold fury ready to blaze into an inferno. Kaleb would say nothing, the only answer offered to her was the malicious hum of his newly bled saber. He moved to angle his saber to strike her down, she was not worthy of any final words. No promises of a Jedi funeral, or even that he would spare her companion. No... All those that threatened his right to the archives would share the same fate. Just as Kaleb brought his saber down to christen it's first blood did Kaleb suddenly stop in his tracks. The saber was suddenly lowered, before the Fallen Jedi had dropped it to the floor. It's newborn red blade extinguished before it could taste it's first kill.

Sunwalker had allowed himself to be so focused on Nox, and the bleeding process for his saber, he left himself unexpectedly open for his enemies to strike back. "N-No! N-No!" Kaleb would find himself yelling, as if talking to the shadows within his mind, but he was speaking to the old man that wormed his way inside his head. Slowly Kaleb reached to grip his head, the skull felt like splitting apart. He felt as if it was a headache that threatened to destroy his mind. The pain increased both physically and mentally. "G-Get out of Kaleb's head... Get out! Out! KALEB WANTS YOU OUT!!!!" He found himself in a mixture of screaming and howling for pain. The fear, the pain, the insanity all collided. He could hardly think clearly as his brain was pounding against his skull over and over.

"No! Simon, stop!"

He tried to shut his eyes. His gloved fingers started to pull on his hair threatening to pull it out, his head shaking back and forth in his hands. He could feel the old man dig deeper into his psyche. What parts of him that weren't damaged fully by the Phobis device was only further aggravated by the Mind Shard. The mixture of pain and fear was eroding his ability to reason clearly, his patience was quickly wearing thin the more Kaleb was driven further into pain. But through the excruciating feeling of his mind being pulled apart did he hear the worried tone of Nox. He started to put the pieces together, even through the bombardment of pain. Simon and Nox had a connection.... That was weakness.

His veins twitched, the pounding inside his head didn't cease, looking through his fingers did he see Nox right in front of him. The pain only intensified, it didn't stop as Kaleb started to realize the man must have used his darkness to fight darkness. In that moment that Nox stood in front of Kaleb did he reach a closed hand out. He reached out to grasp Nox's throat through Force Choke. His fingers slowly squeezed, as through the Force he could feel his hold over her windpipe. Gently did he start to apply pressure, gritting his teeth, his eyes a furious yellow, truly he looked maddening.

"RELEASE KALEB OR JEDI NOX DIES!!!"

Kaleb would demand, any semblance of reason was gone. The pain had driven him further to madness, to barbaric moves. He truly didn't want to kill Nox. He wished to turn her, but he couldn't deny. As he made out his demand, and the way the dark side felt, how it felt to choke her, to hold her life within his grasp had brought a feeling of freedom he had never known under the New Jedi Order or the hypocrisy of the blinding light. He yelled his demand, as the pain kept rising and rising. Kaleb slowly applied more pressure, his fingers closing just a little to further close Nox's throat, but not to kill her just yet. He would use the bond they shared to beat them both. Love could be very destructive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom