Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Charter Applications

Eliala Tallera

E
Here you will be allowed to apply for Charters.

Please fill out the follow form:

Planet Desired: [State the planet you desire to establish your Chartered Merchant Base]
Name: [Name of Character that will receive the Charter]
Existing Company: [Do you have any companies (with link)?]
Merchant Base Name: [What would name your Chartered Merchant Base location?]

Eliala Tallera

E
[member="Sankt Yora"]

Charter_Granted.png
Charter Owner is gifted rights to commercial monopoly in administration, ownership and taxation privileges for the Chartered Merchant Base of New Denon Commerce Ward for the planet of Denon.
Charter Owner has also agreed to follow the rules and regulations provided by the Ministry of Intergalactic Trade by order of the Nubian Republic.
Your bling is found below:
New_Denon_Charter.png
CNTM_Sig_Banner.png
Please start a Charter Acceptance Thread and Eliala will show for our short dev thread :)

Eliala Tallera

E
[member="Aeshi Tillian"]

Charter_Granted.png

Charter Owner is gifted rights to commercial monopoly in administration, ownership and taxation privileges for the Chartered Merchant Base of Tillian Outer Rim Trading Outpost for the planet of Imynusoph.

Charter Owner has also agreed to follow the rules and regulations provided by the Ministry of Intergalactic Trade by order of the Nubian Republic.

Your bling is found below:
Tillian_Sig.png

CNTM_Sig_Banner.png

Please start a Charter Acceptance Thread and Eliala will show for our short dev thread :)

Eliala Tallera

E
[member="Aeshi Tillian"] [member="Sankt Yora"]

So once we do a Charter Acceptance Thread (i.e. a thread where you meet Eliala and are formaly given the charter and characters get to know each other (no more than maybe 10 posts).

You can go off to the location and dev thread the construction of the Chartered Merchant Base, and I'll tag along as help, but I'll probably just RP Nubian NPCs there helping with construction.

Eliala Tallera

E
[member="Tydus Wryeens"]

Could you provide 3 separate name for each Merchant base you plan to establish? Just for organisational and registration ease on my part :).

Eliala Tallera

E
[member="Tydus Wryeens"]

These are bases you will own and have access to, on behalf of the Nubian Government. Which are connected to the Nubian Economy by trade flowing into and out of the base.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom