Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Cruel Intentions

qC8JFYe.png

Objective: Teach the class
Tag: BB-610 BB-610

div1.png

"Alright everyone, masks off!"

A symphony of groans echoed around the room as the group of younglings took off their headgear. For the past hour, they had been learning to use their instincts without the use of sight under the teaching of Silas. Considering it was one of his first classes, he found it a success from how much they appeared annoyed from the lesson ending. They all still had ways to go, but at the end of the day, they were only younglings. Everyone including himself was in their shoes one way or another at some point, great Jedi had to start somewhere.

"As far as first tries go you all did excellently. Just make sure to practice what we did today, sacrificing a bit of time for self development won't hurt" he said with a stern voice before briefly nodding to them all "With all being said, everyone is dismissed" upon the order all of them gave a brief bow and began to make their way out chatting amongst themselves, other than one small boy "U-uh... K-knight Silas I wish to speak" he asked with a nervous tone, making sure the other students had gone out first "It's about... t-the others" he explained, lowering his head with a sniff.

Without hesitation, Silas walked over and knelt down to his level. Gently, he put a hand on his shoulder to reassure him everything was fine. The boy in question had struggled throughout the lesson, and from the looks of things the other students picked on him because of it "What's on your mind? I can't help you until you explain it to me" Silas said softly, giving the boy time to calm himself down. Hesitantly, after a few moments, he finally opened his mouth "T-the other students... they keep calling me hopeless and weak" he said with water filling his eyes, clearly worked up by the other students bullying. Squeezing his shoulder, Silas offered him a warm smile "They're wrong" Silas said bluntly "Just because you failed today doesn't mean those are set in stone. You're stronger than you think, and as long as you keep at this and keep practicing you'll be better than me one day" he said with a slight grin and nudge on his shoulder.

The talk seemed to lift the students and soon enough a weepy smile began to break through his sorrow "T-thanks..." he muttered with a small bow, one of which was replied with a respectful nod "Now run along, you don't want to miss your grub do you?" with a bit more encouragement and a light nudge, the boy seemed to regain his spirits as he walked out. That wasn't going to be the last time he'd do that, many other students probably needed a boost like that. Finally getting up, he followed after the student and walked down the corridor towards the mess hall.

However, just when he had taken a corner a multitude of sinister laughs came from a room all at once. And yet, they all sounded familiar...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom