Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Employment

William Flamespring

W
"PLACE A BOUNTY ON HIS HEAD, 50,345 CREDITS FOR HIS PELT!" He shouted as [member="Thryykarr"] left. "IF HE COMES BACK, BLAST 'EM!" He shouted again, setting his cigar in a nearby ash tray. "I want him dead, right now!"

"Michael Steelfang, get in here!" He said, loudly. "I require your assistance", he shouted once more, yelling into the large dinning room where Steelfang was located. "Hurry up, c'mon!" He said angrily.

(Sorry for short post, couldn't think of what to say)

[member="Michael Steelfang"]

Thryk heard the screaming, even without the listening device. This would be the most fun bounty he had ever had.

Now he just had to figure out who was likely to come after him.

[member="William Flamespring"] [member="Zakary Saz"]

Michael marched in his hands covered in blood a leather apron was draped over his armor

"What do you need, I was in the middle of something"

He leaned against the wall his signature crooked smile etched on his face

"This Wookiee...he crossed me. Threatened my...former tourture master", He said, grinning at William. William had a look of surprise on his face as Zakary pointed to him. "Take 'em to the basement, make him beg for his life before we hunt this Wookiee", He said, chuckling loudly. He nodded to his guards, who shut the front doors and locked them preventing escape.

Michael chuckeld his voice was strong and raspy "with pleasure have your guards get my tools from my ship " Michael walked briskly down to the basement carrying himself with a predator'a grace he hummed a tune to himself as he waited for William and his tools to arrive taking stock of his new work space he laughed he had worse workspaces this would do just fine though he might see to having some better lights put in as odd as it was dimly lit dungeons didn't make it easy for him to do his job .

He nodded to his guards, who went and received [member="Michael Steelfang"]'s tools. His men would then drag William down the wooden and cold steps as William's screams were heard. They slowly pushed William inside, strapping him into the seat. They dropped Michael's tools down on the wooden table, nodding. "NO! DON'T LEAVE ME WITH HIM!" William shouted. He was obvously ignored as the guards retreated the room, shutting the door and heading back up the stairs.

(It ain't powergame cause William is one of my characters)

[member="Zakary Saz"] [member="Michael Steelfang"]

Thryk was pretty far away, already. He was almost on the public transport before the first merc came. The first merc got a nice, rocket-powered stab through the face. Thryk managed to jump on the ship, and simply waved at the profusely bleeding man.

This was going to be really, and truly exciting.

(didn't realize William was an alt. Thought you were just inactive. I feel bad, now)

"Well looks like your stuck with me " Taking up one the knives the guards brought him among various other tortute devices and he drove it into William's knee with a sharp jolt he ripped the screaming man's knee bone out of place twisting the blade in the wound"Don't worry your in the hands of a professional "

William Flamespring

W
"GAH!" He shouted in agony, shooting his head back and forth. "NO, P-PLEASE! Y-Y-Y-Y-YOU CAN'T DO THIS!" He shouted, watching as bits of gore dripped to the floor. "WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS? PLEASE, STOP, STOP, STOP!" He shouted, begging for mercy.

(Oh and there is a rule that we got to keep all content PG-13, the twisting of the kneebone was rather extreme. You can continue the tourture RP but let's not make this too brutal due to the rule)

(Aww that's no fun ah well broken bones it is)
"Why does a sith choke people why does a jedi give up being nothing more than a droid made of flesh and blood it is who they are and I have a talent for braking people like twigs and killing" He grabbed Will's hand and began braking each of his fingers before moving onto the other hand and repeating the process with a digging blow he crack the man's rips. "Besides its pretty damn fun kind of carthartic really"

William Flamespring

W
"GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" He shouted, looking at his wounded hands. "STOP! STOP! I'LL GIVE YOU ANYTHING!" He shouted painfully. "SOMEONE, HELP ME!" But his screams were not heard, you couldn't hear anything that was going on inside of the room if you were outside, due to it being sound proof. "I GOT A FAMILY TO TAKE CARE OF, PLEASE!" He continued to beg, more and more. "PLEASE, YOU...GOT...TO...LET...ME...LEAVE!"

"Sorry it's nothing personal but if my employer wants you to suffer than suffer you shall" Michael smiled his crooked smile as he struck Will square on the nose braking it "Besides it sets a bad precedent if I just let you go and unless the boss man wants me to stop well till then I will just keep going besides he didn't say anything about extracting information out of you so unless you have something that the boss would want to know" He struck again in the gut.

William Flamespring

W
His broken nose had blood slowly dripping down onto his black suit, coloring it red. He coughed violontly as [member="Michael Steelfang"]'s fist, struck his gut. "I didn't do anything! I already told you, I have a family, man!" He said, struggling to escape his chair, which he failed to do. "You know what...feth you!" He said, spitting mucus mixed with blood onto William's visor.

(In case you didn't know, feth is basicly a common curse in the star wars universe. I think there is actually a guide on it, too)

"We all have or had families " Michael sat down on a stool as he wiped off the gunk from his helmet "Even if I were to let you go that wound in your leg will keep you from going anywhere"

William Flamespring

W
"Please, my boss doesen't have to know. Just let me go and I'll hijack my boss's ship!" He said, still gritting his teeth in pain. He looked around nervously, searching for a weapon. That is when he noticed the blades on the table. He had to create a distraction or something that would get [member="Michael Steelfang"] to leave the room. "Please, just negoiate with Saz!" He said.

"Word to the wise kid most interogators watch people very closely try not to make it so obvious that your going to try go for a knife " Michael rose up and kick Will square in the chest toppling the chair over " Now the big question do I kill you or let you drag your carcus out of here"

William Flamespring

W
He hit the floor, coughing. He had wondered why [member="Michael Steelfang"] had called him "Kid" Michael was obviously much younger than William. "D-DON'T KILL ME!" He shouted, sweat pouring down his face. He started looking around nervously, failing to escape from the chair. "N-NO!" He continued to shout, inhaling and exhaling, nervously. "I'LL DO ANYTHING FOR YOU, COME ON MANDO, I'LL ASSIST YOU WITH ANYTHING!"

Michael cut the man's bindings "Get up and fight for your life if you want to live so badly all you need to do is beat me and walk out that door" Michael clenched his fists bending his head side to side you could he a series of clicks shifting his weight he raised his hands assuming a fighting position.

William Flamespring

W
He slowly got up, placing his hand over his wound. He looked at the Mando in complete fear and quickly reached for the door. However, the door was locked. He lay up against the door, staring at [member="Michael Steelfang"]. "N-NO, I CAN'T FIGHT IN THIS CONDITION, PLEASE!" He shouted, slowly getting onto his knees, gritting in pain. "Please, I can't fight! You can't do this...you got to let me live!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom