Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Everyone Does Something

“We'll find someone to go with you.” Aela told [member="Kaia Starchaser"] with a self assured nod.

She was positive that someone in the crowd had to have some surveying skills, in fact she was sure of it. There was over a hundred people here, and more than a few of them were grown fully. She didn't doubt that more than a few had some hidden talents. Her lips thinned slightly as she spotted an odd figure talking to Kaili, her head shook slightly and suddenly another voice caught her attention.

Another nod pulled at her chin. “Of course!”

There was something for everyone to do, she knew that. Her hand reached up and scratched at the back of her head as if she was slightly embarrassed.

“Truth me told I'm not very good at any of those things.” Hurt to say, but a leader that couldn't admit her faults was no leader at all. “Everyone brings something to the table, everyone does something well.”

She tried to smile encouragingly, something she found oddly different. “What do you think you can do?”

Liliane

L
Lilin's lips turned into a straight line as she thought what exactly to answer. She didn't have many talents besides fighting, which was not a talent per se because she was still rather bad at using weapons.

But then she realised. There were so many things she could have done. She knew exactly what to propose.

"I have been learning something at my free time, to help me against the darkness which could rise in me when I get too aggressive about fighting. And since I have a lot of free time, I've had a lot of time to delve deep into the knowledge of psychology and emotional stability, as well as meditation and therapy."

She sighed before she'd continue.

"I think inner strength, stability and peace are something that people should have when they approach the fight against darkness like we do. If it is of any help, I could and I would gladly help people in emotional or mental problems."

She was not sure if that was completely needed, but it was better to talk about that rather than stay silent and be useful in nothing.

Ibaris Varanin

I
She and [member="Liam Quez"] had been hanging back, along with Adas, listening to the others talk and knowing one or the other of them would speak up sooner or later. One ([member="Triam Akovin"]) had caught her attention in particular, with the talk of being able to acquire any material. Her burgeoning alchemist's mind walked the realm of possibility with such information, and she glanced up at her pilot's face as if to say so before deciding to speak up, herself.

"I'm not sure how much use I'd be with any searching. My skills and knowledge lie in other areas," she said, gnawing inside her cheek a moment, "with countless species across the sapience spectrum," what was that word? Ah... "xenobiology. What makes everyone, everywhere, tick. With fearsome beasts and the understanding, influence, and control of them, and the use of their hides to..."

How could she put this without being too specific?

"...hm. I also work with imbuement."

[member="Aela Talith"]

"Copikla, bakrinr." «Cute, kid. »

The words were said without a note of inflection, robotic and stoic by all intents and purposes. Was it the rebreather that did that? Or was it something more? In any event, it really didn't matter. Not when the masked individual would straighten, pushing away from the wall.

Boots with sound dampeners would silently walk on past the younger girl and her robot, dismissing the threat of a quick end or the attention of the elder Talith. The stride was relaxed, without concern over what the young teenager could potentially do. With a boldness that would certainly question if there was a spy in their midst, the trek would take the figure towards Aela. Would a spy do that? Who knew.

Either way, it was clear that whatever Henry or Kai had planned in regards to forcing an answer would not work.

[member="Aela Talith"]

It took a remarkable amount of courage for Vexen to raise a paw, which slightly shook as she held it in the air. She didn't know what she could possibly do to help. Her own world had turned out to be such a tiny part of the Galaxy. All she could do was stay out of sight and pick pockets. She felt so helpless compared to Micah, who knew so much and was so self-sufficient. But this was his family. Loyalty was genetic. She pined whenever Micah wasn't close and grew sulky. She would do anything he asked, and that meant she would help his family if she could.

"I want to help," she said quietly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom