Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Junction [GA/SO] Convergence — Junction of Naalol and Eiattu 6

3CMacQw.png

Objective II

-
Alchemized blade met dead flesh as Athora continued. Walking through the abandoned High Tower, she cut down each beast as it they came at her. Their numbers were seemingly endless, but the Sith was determined to slay them all despite her earlier protests. It was grunt work, truly. However, it had been a very long time since she had fought. Her sword arm was growing complacent and weak. She needed the exercise. Whether she wanted to admit it or not.

Athora impaled a ghoul on her blade before kicking it off, sending it crashing to the ground. That was the last one for the moment. There was silence then. A thud right after. A distant voice. The screech of a bird? Odd. Though, it was something that if not investigated, she'd would likely regret it, later. It also meant more possible pests that needed extermination.

A sight to behold was before the Sith Lord. "One of the ghouls has taken up arms against his own. Even has a pet." she whispered lightly. She was content with spectating for the moment until the ghouls had noticed her presence. They charged at her, maws foaming viciously. With blade in hand, Athora held her blade firmly as she thrusted and sliced away at the coming beasts. Blackened blood pooled at her feet. Her movements were strong and precise. Almost as if it all had come back to her.

Without realizing, she had moved close to Avel.

Objective: II - Sullust Run
Call Sign: Fragile Dancer - Bloodstripe Three
Dialogue Legend: <<Ghoul-Speak>> │ “Galactic Basic”
Tag: Shar Sieu Shar Sieu

Seela saw the overshoot moments before it might have happened. The dissipating glow of the enemy’s engines as they suddenly cut out. The sudden increase in her closure rate. And, the howling beeps and boops of her panicking astromech which echoed against her ear cones as she gripped the control yoke. All were signs that pointed to a single conclusion. However, even with her previous maneuver to reduce her rate of closure, the Twi’lek was coming in faster than her opponent. Thus, she had remained cognizant of a possible overshoot. As such, the attempt to force one came as little surprise.

Still, this particular maneuver from the enemy pilot demanded a far more aggressive, risky action to counter. Nevertheless, Seela didn’t—couldn’t—hesitate. For all intents and purposes, the X-Wing in her sights was still her most immediate threat, even if only by virtue of its pilot’s skill.

<<Retro rockets, now!>> Seela called out. And on cue, moments before she would have overshot her quarry, she cut all of her craft's forward momentum in less than a heartbeat before suddenly flying backwards as the Lukaze retro thruster module kicked into activation. The ensuing g-forces were so intense that if not for the super-capacity inertial compensators, the Twi’lek might have been reduced to a splatter on the canopy. Instead, the only notable effects were the black spots that appeared at the edge of her perception. Nevertheless, she didn’t allow them to disrupt her focus as she muttered a prayer under her breath and pulled on the control yoke until her starfighter’s nose was lined up with the aft of the X-Wing.

Then, as soon as Seela had the shot, she opened fire.

On cue, four bolts of searing fusion plasma ripped out from the laser cannons, followed immediately by branching discharges of galvanic fury that lanced out from the ion projectors in an explosive quartet. Should they connect, the shots threatened to destroy the X-Wing’s engines (and possibly the craft entirely).

Still, even as she opened fire, the enemy pilot remained a threat. Her astromech gave a high-pitched screech as a missile lock warning echoed within her flight helmet, compelling Seela to take swift defensive action after unleashing her attack. Since the missile had been fired from the craft in front of her, it looped around on its approach towards her. Immediately, due to the missile’s trajectory relative to her position, the Twi’lek knew that chaff or flares wouldn’t counter it. Instead, she opened up the throttle to push more energy into the retro rockets, continuing to fly backwards in an effort to create more space between her starfighter and the incoming missile. All the while, Seela used that time to line her starfighter’s nose with the incoming missile, at which point her targeting computer gave a high-pitched ping upon confirming the lock.

Then, in a flash of a second, electricity blasted out from her ion projectors to shoot down the missile before it could come within optimal range. Still, the ensuing explosion engulfed her shields and scorched parts of the hull, causing alerts to stream down her HUD as the energy barriers flared, before quickly stabilizing.

Still, if her previous attack had gone as planned, Seela sensed that this might be the end of it. A dogfight that she would not soon forget.

Craft: Lobeha Mwadu III

Last edited:

"Zaiya, go."

He stood, both hands again on the hilt of his saber as he readied himself. Lowered his stance. He didn't dare say it aloud for her to get help. Better to play into the Sith thinking that he wanted the chance to test his mettle than for him to strike out at Zaiya to stop reinforcements.

"I've got this."

This time, there were no bold statements from the minotaur. There was no goading. His right foot slid back across the cavern floor. He took his saber in both hands and tilted the tip down into a ready position.

On his world he had no advantage in size. The creatures that inhabitated his mountainous world saw his kind as prey. Jhyrack had risen through the ranks to lead one of the three nations through both skill and strength.

"Do not disappointment me."

"There is no shame here."

Jhyrack stood tall. He bled from multiple wound across his chest. Dark, ugly singed lines where the blade had struck. There were gouges in the cavern walls around them, marking where the fight had moved around the space.

In his right hand he loosely held his deactivated saber. In his left, he had a fistful of Aris' tunic. He carried the limp form of his opponent by his chest.

Two long strides and he set Aris down. His back against the wall. Jhyrack stepped back and dropped to one knee.

"You are a fighter."

Jhyrack grinned. The skirmishes of his home had come to bore him. The three factions ground against one another, but he lacked a true challenge. Now he was wounded, he was tired, he was alive.

"I think you will live," he declared. He didn't know. He tried to hold the blow to the young man's head, but humans were all fragile. "Get stronger. Find me again."

"Y'know, maggots usually only show up when somethin's close to dead."

Barely thinking, acting only on motion and instinct, Tansu fired of a sequence of salvo at the blade of the incredible creature, and at is feet — all while still trying to catch her breath.

"So if we're maggots, that must mean you're…?"

" Still as chatty as ever, Loske." The gendai made a motion to step over the salvo, a motion that happened to be partially successful. The rest of the projectiles passing through his corded bundles of lower muscle or getting embedded in the flesh. Kezeroth winced at the effort and observed how the attack also changed the trajectory of his blade.

" But you are not exactly Loske now are you!!" He roared.
Her voice and appearance was reminiscent of the woman that stood over his dying body in battle. A mocking memory and yet it seemed fate had delivered a gift to him in this dwelling and yet this was a distraction.

He did not think, he did not strategize, but anger and fear bled into him as it pushed him forward. A second wind with strength that Talsin had never experienced before send him flying towards Kezeroth.

Talsin, maddened and acting on instinct alone, began to slam his saber towards the creature by any and all means necessary. The lessons of striking only when necessary and always offering a chance of mercy gone. Temporarily perhaps. He could still recover... after all, Tansu was still alive. But in the moment she'd only feel his fear at the idea of losing her.

There was blue flash of light that passed through his form and irradiated through his torso. In a split second he understood what had happened. There was a thud that emitted in the dirt below when a red muscled arm writhed around and grew tentacles seeking to attach itself back to its host.

There was no opportunity for it in the moment. Raising his blade the titan met the incoming blows of Talsin Lota Talsin Lota with equal fury. A snarl warped Kezeroths face in till it was a grin. Blue light clashed against metal and the two sang aloud on each strike. " It's been along time since someone has forced me to retreat. And yet you have much to learn about your hate." Pushing back against the onslaught, Kezeroth attempted to muscle through the strike with well placed parries and brute force to drive the Jedi knight back.

Talsin Lota Talsin Lota
Tansu Treicolt Tansu Treicolt

xiqfVVX.png

Pain wasn't a new sensation for Aris, as it turned out. The flame from a sithspawn had left him burned. Hurt. This was something else entirely, though. He felt himself beaten and bruised. Discarded to the point he couldn't even lift a hand, or at least not yet. He was already healing, his abnormal body mending bruises even visibly to the naked eye.

Didn't change the fact everything hurt. He couldn't even groan out a response to the Sith. He'd been toyed with. Beaten and thrown. Even with all his raw strength, Aris couldn't keep this monster engaged long enough for Zaiya to bring someone to defeat him. Aris was just too weak. Frustration was all he felt, even as he struggled to lift his hand. He needed to keep fighting. Zaiya would be back soon, they needed to stop this man from being a threat to anyone else.

He couldn't, though. He couldn't do anything. He'd never felt this frustrated in his life.

Zaiya Ceti Zaiya Ceti | Jhyrack Jhyrack

Jarek continued his horizontal spinning until the right moment. Using the momentum of his spinning, and his physical strength, he swung down onto the Jedi only to be met with her lightsaber, his blade glancing off of hers. "She's fast!" He thought to himself

Her tail flicked out of her coat, as Claire ignited. The ghostfire blade silently slashing at the acolyte behind her, hoping to take out a leg.

The acolyte's kept his momentum, positioning himself to lightly land and jump at the Jedi. As he was about to land, he felt a searing pain across his left thigh. He was caught off guard, fumbling his landing and rolling away from both Jonyna and the Lord Inquisitor. "How? How did she cut me? I saw no blade!" Jarek said, his eyes now burning yellow and red with rage. Jarek stood up and reached out with the Force as he raised his hand, trying to grab the Jedi, however, the armored battalion behind the Jedi opened fire, causing Jarek to fall as an explosion hit next to him.

Sith-Logo.png

3CMacQw.png

Avel Som and Nightwing fought in a rhythm that was almost like a dance, weaving and slashing at the ghouls. Darkwing would use gusts of wind from the Force to knock some over to trip up others. They were completely oblivious to how long it took, neither one seeming to grow tired from it at all.

As the numbers began to dwindle, Avel Some pulled the verpine slugthrower he had looted on Abraxes and fired at the remaining ones. He turned to aim between the eyes of the last one... But Darkwing screeched a warning at him. He instantly froze. It was not a ghoul staring back at the barrel, but a woman. Avel Som lowered the gun. "Sorry about that. You with the Sith Order? Name's Avel Som. That's one name, by the way. I have no last name." The few people he could actually stand enough to introduce himself to always seemed to get that wrong, but he understood the easy mistake. "And the ebonhawk over there is Darkwing. He's the one that kept me from shooting you." Avel Som laughed as Darkwing gave a cry of greeting to the woman. "You here to clean up these beasties, too? Your Order has helped me out a couple of times, so I figured I'd help you guys out. You seem like some of the few decent folk in this fething shitbasket of a Galaxy. Sincere, at the very least."

Everything Avel Som said, he honestly believed. Everywhere he went, people seemed to be selfish and greedy, with no regard for freedom or nature. He had seen the Sith Order actively fighting against such scummy corruption. He couldn't say he had made any friends amongst them yet, but they were certainly the first humanoid acquaintances he'd ever met.

TAGS: OPEN
Darth Athora Darth Athora

Objective 1 - Eiattu 6 - Surface
Gear: Armor - Vambraces - Rifle -
Lightsabers
Lossa Aureus Lossa Aureus - Kasir Dorran Kasir Dorran
Junior knew good and well that his habit of not filtering his words before he spoke was a trait that he needed to…curtail now that he was in the galaxy at large. He had found that speaking the truth wasn't always the best idea when it had gotten him into more than a few bar fights in the past few years but the lesson had yet to stick even after those repeated incidents.

The young man admittedly chuckled to himself when he heard Lossa's seemingly stunned response, ducking a blaster bolt as it soared past before responding. "Wait…you didn't know? I thought I made that pretty clear the last time…or maybe I really was that drunk."

He pushed forward behind her, rifle raised to drop any enemy that she didn't with her blade. His audio receptors caught a low level of speech coming from her and he tilted his head toward her. "Did you say some-" His words were cut off when a stray blaster bolt slammed into his chest. "Osik!" Quickly his rifle was raised, cutting down the fool stupid enough to try and shoot a fully armored Mandalorian in the chest.

Even a novice Force wielder could have felt the anger and hate radiating through the Force that was coming from deeper inside of the temple but thankfully Junior wasn't a novice and neither was his companion. "Yeah it seems so…"

Taking post and standing tall behind Lossa as she worked on the door he raised his rifle and began providing what was more than not covering fire so the Zeltron could cut them a way in without being interrupted. Thankfully his companion was as skilled with her blade as he remembered and before too long they were inside the temple.

Following quickly into the new doorway behind her he chuckled as he observed her use of the Force to effectively nullify the Alliance guards. As they trotted past the group Noah patted one on the shoulder with a grin under his helmet. "Quiet the woman eh?" He didn't give the person a chance to respond as he followed closely behind Lossa and into the temple.

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
Efret Farr Efret Farr
Objective 1
Gear: Armor- Recce Rifle- 2x Sidearms

Noah listened to the time frame and shrugged, it wasn’t the longest amount of time that he had spent away from home and he doubted it would be too bad. “I’ve spent much longer spells away from home than a few weeks. My wives knew what I was when they agreed to marry me. Besides, being away from someone you love just makes it even better when you see them again.”

Before taking the contract Noah had studied similar operations of the like, well as similar as they could be since as far as he knew something like this was a rather new idea in the scheme of things. “Sounds like you are in this for the ‘long haul’ as they say. I can commiserate there with you, most things I prefer to do are rather lengthy projects, thankfully I can usually do them from the comfort of my study or workshop, though getting out in the field every now and again is always fun.”

When she mentioned the conflict unearthing artifacts he nodded solemnly. “Yes, conflict has a habit of dredging up the past no matter how much people tend to avoid it, the darker the past the more likely it is to be exposed. Unfortunately the Sith seem to thrive on this chaos.”

When Efret spoke again it was this time about the Jedi Shadows. Noah had heard of them before, having worked special ops during his younger years when the Galactic Republic controlled the Core he had run into more than a few Jedi Shadows. Some he had respected due to their more pragmatic views on the galaxy at large and others…well to call them dogmatic in their views on the Light and Dark would be an understatement and he avoided them at every possible chance.

After hearing her out Noah would shake his head. “While I respect your wishes Master Farr I’m afraid I can’t do that.” Much like herself he would hold up his hand to stop her when she went to sign her response. “The reason for that is simple. The contract that YOU signed states that me and my Legionnaires are to ‘protect you from all threats no matter the source’. This language was obviously meant to mean protecting from both Sith threats and any threats from corruption from the artifact on Jedi but also means any Shadows who might cause…distress.”

BP9MQYZ.png
wHxnyHV.png
Naalol - The Veil
Outfit:
x x x x x | Equipment: x x x x x | Weapons: x x x
Allies: Aris Noble Aris Noble
Enemies: Jhyrack Jhyrack

TddmRqj.png
-

Zaiya's breath hitched as she reentered the dark, echoing caverns, her senses tingling with the warning hum of danger. She'd done her best -- she'd made it out of the labyrinth tunnels long enough to send a distress signal, practically throwing the coordinates at any Jedi Master nearby before immediately racing back in. Aris was still in there, facing that Sith Lord, and there was no way she'd leave him alone.

The trip back had been anything but smooth. Another Netherworld creature had attacked her, a shadowy thing that moved like a Raptor trailing smoke, its presence more felt than seen. She'd barely managed to fend it off, a few bites and slashes marring her arm before she figured out it tracked her through echo-location and was hypersensitive to light. A quick Force Flash had blinded it long enough for her to finish the fight, but the creature's clicking still echoed in her ears, a haunting reminder that she wasn't out of danger yet.

Zaiya's thoughts were a mess -- concern for Aris gnawing at her gut, her mind racing with strategies while trying to block out the phantom sounds of chittering that trailed her. She didn't want to waste another second; she couldn't let him suffer alone any longer.

When she finally reached the cavern where she sensed Aris, the sight before her drained the color from her skin, turning it a pale pewter with streaks of anxious grey. Aris slumped against a rock wall, battered and bloodied, his breathing ragged. Zaiya didn't think. She just reacted.

In a blur of motion, she dashed forward, faster than she thought possible, sliding between Aris and the towering Sith Lord in a heartbeat. Her usually vibrant skin rippled with a fierce blazing orange and glowing blue hue, her eyes narrowing into a determined glare as she raised her hand, willing the Force to form a protective bubble around her and Aris. The air thrummed with the energy she poured into it, the effort tinged with the frantic beat of her heart.

"Get away from him!" Zaiya's voice rang out, sharp and defiant, as adrenaline surged through her veins. The Force buzzed with her emotions -- wild, untamed, a chaotic swirl that mirrored the storm inside her. She was still just a teenager, still figuring out how to balance the Force and the torrent of feelings she could never quite control. And when it came to Aris, those emotions were even more complicated. She couldn't lose him -- not him, not when she'd only just begun to understand how much he meant to her.

But it wasn't just the Sith Lord she had to worry about. The chittering sounds she'd tried to block out had followed her, and now they filled the cavern, growing louder and more aggressive. She'd unknowingly brought more of those shadowy raptors with her, and now they lunged from the darkness, snarling and snapping as they closed in, focusing on the Sith Lord's massive frame first.

Zaiya's skin shimmered with a frantic mix of colors -- anxiety, determination, fear, and resolve, all vying for dominance as she tried to focus. The Force was a living current swirling around her, pulsing with her emotions as she stood her ground, ready to face whatever came next. No matter what, she wasn't backing down. Not with Aris at risk.

qXrM5Mv.png
xBoI1s8.png

Last edited:

Jax Thio Jax Thio = bad guy

Objective II - The Veil

tyIEZur.jpg

Jax is always campaigning for a universal state of peace in a manner that only his kind consider galant. His dogma would have him bend every knee to worship the ways of his ashla, or smite the entire galaxy if rejected, all in the name of saving their souls. Pom sees where their souls end up. Death is not as discriminating. She practices dark arts of an phenomenal depth, but she and her family do live by a moral code which she ever witnesses Jax's kind disregard entirely, because turning a blind eye grants them self-forgiveness for the evil they do!

As her annoyance jumps closer to bridge the gap between them, Pom flicks her wrist and again recoils the laser whip to cut through the air between them in a series of whipping twirls.

POP! Her potion uncapped, a plume of black magick immediately roils into the air surrounding them.

"Remember the freedoms that entertained you, when you fell to the Darkside, an heir to the bloodline of Carnifex," she said, her words took form within the black smoke which manifested between them. Part of her had been with Jax during his experience. She remembers the person he had been.

"Remember the true longings of your heart," she said.

The Darkside manifested thick and palpable from her magick. Jax should experience a profound luring stemming from amidst the Darkside of the Force.

Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge

1723987659577.png
Objective: Capture the Citadel
Equipment: Lightsaber, Sword, Dagger, Robes
Tags: Jarek Voss Jarek Voss / Jonyna Si Jonyna Si

His initial retaliatory strike had been blocked but given how quick and reflexive it had been he had no real faith in it anyway, simply a measure to try and keep the Jedi in place while he found a proper opening. Sure enough she didn't move after the block but before he could take advantage she let out a bellow that caught him off-guard much like the sonic boom before it. The grips on his boots flared to life as he was pushed back a step, just enough to disrupt his planned strike.

A very temporary setback of course but one that no less served to stoke the burning anger in his core, more fuel for the fire as it were. Surprisingly the Acolyte made a move to try and strike the Jedi from behind while she was still attempting to push him back, an admirable attempt. Even if it did wind up falling short due to the Jedi's own quick reflexes.

With one hand occupied fending off the Acolyte though, he saw an opening.

The grips on his boots switched off just as quickly as they had been activated, heralding a leap forward to close the brief distance that she had made between them. Out of the corner of his eye he saw the Acolyte struck by what appeared to simply be a deactivated hilt and his gaze narrowed. That looked very familiar indeed. At the moment he couldn't afford to worry about such things though, too focused on swinging his lightsaber in a wide descending arc aimed at her shoulder while his sword was stabbed forward to strike her side and unleash the bolts running across its blade in one fell swoop.

"Get away from him!" Zaiya's voice rang out

"I already was," Jhyrack stated. He took a step back.

She was quick. Perhaps she would be worth his time one day. She didn't have that fire he saw in Aris. That love of the fight.

He was done with the pair of them for now.

they lunged from the darkness, snarling and snapping as they closed in, focusing on the Sith Lord's massive frame first

Jhyrack turned slowly, but had to raise both hands as something launched itself out of the darkness.

His huge hands grasped either side of the beast's wide head. It snapped its Jaws just inches from his face.

With a great roar, he lifted and twisted, flipping the whole creature onto its back.

His angry, flaming lightsaber snapped to life.

"Go, girl. Drag him away from this place," Jhyrack called out. He could feel his own blood spreading beneath his armour. He was tired and he hurt.

It made the fight worthwhile. He could feel his blood sing for the battle ahead.

mAaj48r.png

Convergence: Obj. II - The High Tower

Tags: Phaelissia Phaelissia & Eira Dyn Eira Dyn

The young warrior was adapting to the situation. Ran had seen her fair share of warriors evolve under duress. The Jedi Knight could see skill informed by instinct and instinct informed by skill and then there were the ripples in the force pushing the young woman beyond. This was a warrior after Ran's own heart. It was a shame that she was Sith. If given the chance, Ran would spare the young woman's life but she would not spare her a defeat.

The exchange of blades and wills continued between Ran and the duo of darkside agents as another chakram flew in low. Through the force Ran could sense its arrival. She pivoted and flourished, swatting the chakram away from her ankles, then meeting a Vibrodagger with her white light blade. The other Vibrodagger pierced the synth-leather of Ran's jacket and sliced down her back. The feeling took her breath away. A nerve was severed. Her lightsaber fell from her hand and tinked against the ramparts they battled atop. Exhaustion from her long trek and duel in the mountains was creeping up behind the wave of subtle pain.

A realization dawned on Ran. She had taken on too much. She had been overconfident, reckless, and too quick to jump back into the folds of the core wars and all other Alliance operations. She needed to retreat, she needed to leave this battle. If she had listened to the force earlier, she would have known that. Reaching out to the force and the bond that she had created with the Brave One, she called out and asked it for help. Whether the Valdeer would come was another question. One that would be answered soon enough as Ran, already off balance, pushed herself away from the Sith Warrior. Icy Beams caught her left foot as she launched herself up and away from the ramparts. A long way down, she sank through the sky like an anchor. Her descent uncontrolled. She hit the ground. Her left foot hit first, shattering and splintering into hundreds of icy shards. Her head slammed too. She knocked out. Her body struggled to breathe unconsciously due to the mix of concussion, shock and exhaustion, but it regulated. The only thing that kept her alive was one of the few things she disliked about herself, the mutations spliced into her by Sith Science and Sorcery.

Her breath was labored and she was unmoving, but she would survive. The Valdeer, Brave One, charged past all the chaos, picked up Ran's body in its mouth and pulled her far, far away and to safety.

Thread Exit

xiqfVVX.png

He felt useless.

Zaiya had come back, stood before him to protect him. But that Sith, he was much too strong. She was going to get hurt. Get killed. He struggled, trying to move. He did, some, but his body hadn't healed anywhere near enough. He tensed still, though, pushing off the wall. The Sithspawn had caught their scent. It didn't matter that he could barely move.

They needed to leave.

"Zaiya."

He croaked out. There wasn't any reason to linger, especially if the Sith was going to let them leave.

"We need to go."

Zaiya Ceti Zaiya Ceti | Jhyrack Jhyrack

Objective: II - Naalol: The High Tower
Dialogue Legend: <<Ghoul-Speak>> │ “Galactic Basic”
Tag: Eira Dyn Eira Dyn Ran Serys Ran Serys

The Jedi’s confidence faltered. All the while, Eira seized control of the fight, swiftly overwhelming the Mirialan with a flurry of rapid vibrodagger strikes that resulted in one of the acolyte’s blades slashing across the Jedi’s back. In that, with her supercharged perception and nigh-ingrained knowledge of anatomy, Phaelissia immediately recognized the blow as having severed a nerve, immediately causing the woman to lose grip of her lightsaber.

Even having known the acolyte for only a short time, Phaelissia's features flushed with equal parts excitement and pride, the realization coaxing a rare smile from her lips.

In the moments that followed, the icy beams unleashed from Phaelissia’s freezing gaze struck the Jedi in her left foot, causing the appendage to shatter on impact as she crashed into the ground. Even so, the Cipher Agent knew that this victory belonged to Eira. The talented acolyte had struck the blow which had ultimately turned the fight in their favor, forcing the Jedi into a defensive posture that she had been unable to reverse. It was a performance that she intended to make the acolyte’s master aware of ( Iuuna Talon Iuuna Talon ) in her report, so that she might be properly rewarded for it.

“We should let her go.” Phaelissia suggested as she watched the valdeer race off with the body of the wounded Jedi. Then, the Aetharian shifted her gaze towards the Jedi’s fallen lightsaber, briefly scanning the device for any signs of a trapped grip or a similar mechanism. Finding none, she picked it up, before turning to offer the weapon to Eira.

“By rights, this is yours, my lady.”
Final Post.

Last edited:

mAaj48r.png

Tags: Pal Veda
Objective 2: The High Tower

MJc6ZOy.png

Could leave them be,” Yarmin suggested coldly. There was a hint of a joke in there somewhere, but the Chiss’ icy demeanor hid it well. “Even ‘devil gundarks’ need a good snack every once in a while.” The scout made a face that suggested disapproval, not morally but tactically. “What if the Imps follow us?” he asked. In the distance, a horned gundark grabbed one of the Sith troopers by the legs and chest, tearing him clean in two with unnatural force. The blood that sprayed and soaked into the sand was good enough reason to avoid the beasts and dismiss being tracked.

I suspect they’ll be preoccupied,” Yarmin said. “Unless you want to take a crack at them?” The lieutenant turned to Pal with a smirk, knowing that their DC/03s would have a much better chance at killing the creatures. Particle beams cut flesh like butter, demonic or not. And with the rifle’s impressive modularity, Veda and the squad didn’t even need to get close and personal. Or, as Yarmin pointed out, they could carry on unopposed for awhile longer while the Imperials in the sector played tag with the gundarks. Yarmin was good with either option.

1723987659577-png.1174

7VaB1in.png

TAG: Darth Strosius Darth Strosius Jarek Voss Jarek Voss

The moment the sith lord burst forward again, Jonyna prepped. One down, at least temporarily. She could focus entirely on the man before her. She raised her saber, locking sabers with him, before her feet ignited and launched her into the air, and over the sith lord's head. None of this was personal, but Jonyna did have a bit of joy in doing this. She practically leapt right over the sword as she flew her feet over it, and into the air in a total summersault over him. As soon as her feet went entirely vertical over her, she raised her katana to the sky.

The crack of thunder filled the air, as a lightning bolt charged the blade, sparking with violent natural energy.

Then she came back down behind him, slicing at his back with that same blade that crackled with electricity. All the while, keeping his saber locked with hers, never breaking the clash. He had committed to a downward strike, so she'd make him pay for it.

Objective: 2
Appearance: Warrior
Tag: Phaelissia Phaelissia | Ran Serys Ran Serys

The Jedi had targeted Eira for her attacks, a challenge that initially Eira was glad to take on. She was able to block and match the movements of the Jedi best she could, using her weapons as effectively as she could wield them. However, it wasn't long before Eira knew that this was not a Jedi Padawan but someone with much more experience, the stamina and abilities were far superior to her own and if it wasn't for Phaelissia being on her side, Eira knew she would be either dead or captured.

Luckily, this Jedi wasn't able to handle both of them so when Eira was able to exploit a weakness, she took full opportunity of it. Phaelissia ensured that the Jedi was out of commission but the duel had left Eira drained. As soon as the Jedi was out of her sight, Eira fell to her knees and exhaustion hit the young acolyte hard. Her breathing was shallow and she felt like she had been holding her breath for far too long. If the fight had lasted with a moment longer, Eira feared that she would have been losing a limb or ended up with a hole in her body.

"That had to be a Jedi Master or some kind of high ranking Knight." Eira boldly stated, refusing to believe anyone lower than that could make her fear her life like she just did.

Taking the Lightsaber in her hand, she held it tightly and regained some composure. The Lightsaber in her hand felt unusual, she had never held one before, it was heavy but the Force was deeply connected to the crystal inside it. She would need to figure out how to break open the Lightsaber and extract the crystal so she could bleed it. Ensure that this was going to be truly her own weapon now. Slowly and slightly stumbling to her feet, she looked in the direction where the Jedi fell, her mind wanted to chase the Jedi and get her first confirmed kill. Something to help her progress in the academy but her body refused. She knew the Jedi outclassed her and if she tried pursuing it that her luck would run out.

"Fine. We best get out of here as well though." Eira mentioned and stumbled towards Phaelissia, her body aching in exhaustion and overexertion.

BP9MQYZ.png
wHxnyHV.png
Naalol - The Veil
Outfit:
x x x x x | Equipment: x x x x x | Weapons: x x x
Allies: Aris Noble Aris Noble
Enemies: Jhyrack Jhyrack

TddmRqj.png
-

Zaiya's skin shimmered in rapid pulses of anxious colors -- Daffodill yellow rippling into grey, with streaks of silvery white -- mirroring the storm of alarm she was trying to push down. Aris was barely holding it together, his voice weak and ragged as he croaked out the need to leave. The way he struggled just to get the words out made her chest tighten with worry. They needed to move, now.

Never mind that the Sith Lord had told them to go; Zaiya wasn't about to waste the chance. The Nether Raptors were focused on him for now, and she was determined to get Aris out of there. But there was no denying the sharp, metallic scent of blood in the air. She knew the creatures picked up on it, and they wouldn't hesitate to rip them apart if they got the chance.

"Stay close to me," she whispered urgently, her voice a tight thread as she tried to keep her focus on the Force bubble she was holding around them. One of the hammer-headed beasts slammed into it, snarling in confusion as the resonating energy disoriented it. Zaiya winced but held the barrier, her skin flickering in streaks of pale silver as she fought to keep calm.

She activated the three floating halo orbs from one of her bangles, directing them above them with a flick of her wrist. If the beasts were sensitive to light, this might keep them back -- at least long enough for them to make a break for it. The glow cast a shaky but protective circle around them, causing a few of the creatures to hiss and scuttle away, their clicking and growling growing more distant.

But she didn't have much time. Zaiya knew she couldn't hold the shield and manage the lights while also guiding Aris. The decision was instant. She dropped the barrier, feeling the pressure release from her mind, but she didn't waste a heartbeat. Her nictitating membranes slid over her eyes just before she unleashed a blinding burst of Force light from her palms. The two nearest beasts shrieked and stumbled back, recoiling from the intensity, skin charring and hissing at the damage.

"Come on!" she urged herself, turning quickly to Aris. Reaching behind his ear, she activated his helm, watching as the faint blue light of nanotech rippled across his face, forming a protective mask. He'd need it for what came next.

In a swift motion, Zaiya unclasped her solid-state hologram bangle from her wrist. She cranked it to its highest setting, the light flaring into a near-blinding beam. It would be bright enough to keep the predators at bay, but it would also drain quickly. They needed to move fast.

"Take this,"
she said, her tone firm despite the tremor in her voice. She slapped the bangle onto Aris's wrist, making sure it locked in place.

"Hold it up and aim it at them. They hate the light." Without giving him time to protest, she grabbed his other arm and wrapped it around herself, steadying him against her as she braced for the sprint. She could feel his weight sag against her, but there was no room for hesitation.

"We need to run!"
she urged, her voice nearly cracking as the fear surged in her chest, rippling over her mottled spots in silvery yellow jewellike beams. But she swallowed it down, focusing instead on the flickering path of light ahead. With a surge of determination, her skin shifted into deep, steady tones of rich orange cerulean bioluminescent flecks. They had to move.

Then, with Aris hopefully leaning against her, they'd started to move. Hopefully able to rush through the dim tunnels with the bright light their only shield against the darkness that clawed at their heels.

qXrM5Mv.png
xBoI1s8.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom