Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How Shall Zambrano the Hutt finally die?

The topic is pretty simple. Zambrano the Hutt will die.

And I mean DIE.

It's been a good run for him, but after one year... it's time!

I've never done anything like this before, and Z Hutt is the only character to have had an organic character progression that warrants his final destruction. So, who wants to be involved? What are your ideas one this?

[member="Zambrano the Hutt"]

After throwing up on me twice on Ziost, I would have no problem hunting him down and shoving a thermal detonator down his gullet ... or three

But he has been a fun character to see and read :)

[member="Zambrano the Hutt"] could always die a glorious death on the field of battle against the mandalorians and Strider. (Selfish of me to try and steal that glory but I also have lots of time on my hands to write)

Lusted after by a local businessman (owning a chain of restaurants), Zambrano ends up ambushed and cut into pieces, his huge corpse cut into solid chunks that are then sold off as finest 'steak', much to the joy of diners all over Coruscant.

[member="Khaleel Malvern"] Indeed
[member="Darth Veles"] Likely!
[member="Connor Harrison"] Now that I'd like to see! ;)
[member="Taeli Raaf"] A Noble cause, but be careful of [member="Sage Bane"], he might want to take a bite out of me before you do :p
[member="Digo Odel"] The most delicious death ever!
[member="Sochi Ru"] Come at me bro
[member="Strider Garon"] GLORY TO ME!
[member="Tirdarius"] Then all of the residents of Coruscant die from food poisoning because Z Hutt is a sick piece of trash... his master plan all along. Hue hue hue.

On a more serious note though, I think I will go the glory route. After all, I just razed Dantooine, and committed Genocide on Mirial before turning them into zombies... and now I'm probably going to battle against a number of factions on Dromund Kaas.

You know what goes great with glory though? Gory. I want gore strewn up on all of the walls like balloons and confetti. I want the bloodiest battle I can find, and then I need something/someone to end me. I need to have him find closure, so that he may never be reincarnated again.

Cuz I swear to god if he comes back he's going to be a wookie.

As un-Jedi like as this is, I'd be perfectly content in turning Zambrano into itty bitty pieces of himself before burning the lot of it and blowing up the ashes. Especially with the whole zombie thing, they unnerve Taeli to take extreme actions

Rexus Drath

Story doesn't have to end with a character's death. But that being said if your mind is set on it let it be natural and organic, a lot of people who have no business saying "Let me murderize you!" Will jump in wanting that kill. Just make sure you do it in a way that gives you the most closure on the character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom