Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Artist Ingrid's art workshop (request thread)

Force Narrative

F
Could you add light blue or silver mist to this?
19175.jpg

I would be most thankful! :)

"Her entire existence terrifies me to no end"
So I have a general idea- but I don't know if it's unreasonable. So this photo of the left side:
smiling-teen-girl-year-old-wearing-stylish-jacket-over-nature-background-looking-camera-teen-girl-walking-outdoors-147510612.jpg

Maybe crop it so there's not so much right side. But can you fade the outside so, it's focused on her? If you don't mind, could you somehow add yellow into the photo and just some pant splattering points? Is that reasonable?

Hallo. Terribly sorry for the bother but I am a gentleman who appreciates your work and is seeking a signature given my last one has broken and lost to the ethereal void. I was hoping for something that would incorporate this sigil

Prefsbelt_Command.png

And the classic design of the Executor-class SSD. Also, just tertiary information, the actor behind this gentleman is Christoph Waltz.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom