Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Introduce yourself!

Welcome freedom fighter!
Tell us about yourself!
What are your skills?
How long have you been RPing?
What help do you need?
What are some of your goals?
And as always if you have questions feel free to ask. No question is a stupid question!

I am here for a whole mess of reasons really.

The career as a mercenary hasn't killed me yet, but it's left me with a bit of a void inside, like something is missing. So I decided that maybe by accomplishing something worthwhile and helping others in the process I might be able to fill said gap. Besides that I can say that it also doesn't hurt to meet some individuals who aren't trying to shoot or smash me on sight.

Looking forward to working with you all.

Tyranus

The Darkness feeds me
I'm here mostly to rp! But seriously, to assemble a crew, meet fun/interesting people that don't want to kill me. Also, so I can accomplish something huge in rp. Will I've been rping a while just on different forums but on this one, a few days.

Hey guys, this faction looks awesome, and I can't wait to get started with you guys! Hoping to do some sort of fleeting with this character, maybe command a cruiser. But, mostly just have fun!

[member="Larana Holst"]

We will get you a nice cruiser or corvette in one of the upcoming threads!

Welcome aboard, glad to have you!

Be sure to click follow this faction button on the news panel of the homepage. That way you get news updates. We have two main threads going right now. One is almost over but another kicks off tomorrow!

Roth Tillian

R
Howdy. Roth's a starfighter pilot predominantly, and his dad described him as having starship fuel for blood. Loves space and flying and the adrenaline rush of crazy flying. Not too fond of violence and killing, as per his Jensaarai background.

Flown with Protectorate forces and the Ring Defenders, vaguely involved with the Republic Blazing Angels, but the event happened and he went home to help.

Ello there. I'm not new to the site by any means, and have played quite a few characters, but I'm always open to learn something new. IC, Dan's main skill is his ability to use a sword, though I'm sure that will grow with time. My biggest goal here is to have a great time while roleplaying this dude. This would be my second shaper-type character, though the first one never really set off the way I wanted. I hope for this one to have a strong story, especially because he's part of the Imura bloodline. Hope to see a bunch of you guys around here! :D

Hi, I'm Zavzen Sae'ryx. Jedi Padawan, Je'daii Ranger and (soon to be) Sith Apprentice. If you have any questions about this, feel free to ask.

I joined mainly for the travelling. I am suffering from a rare Force Decease and I'm looking for the cure.If you want to join in on this story arc, PM. Please fell free to do so, I'm looking for people to join in.

I'm willing to train any Force Sensitives in anything I can do, just ask.

I hate Slavers and am always willing to come along if someone plans to raid them.

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask.

[member="Ark Tallen"] @Detorin [member="Mad Klay Grubber"] [member="Shane Zion"] [member="Tyranus Collik"] [member="Venris Helion"] [member="Larana Holst"] [member="Roth Tillian "]

(Sorry if I linked you and your not part of the Faction. I used the Master Tag List)

I'm here as a stepping stone to a larger story for Ali Hadrix. I also write as Alena Reckar, with whom Hadrix will be tied quite closely after they meet. Ali needs direction putting her soldiering skills to good use.

I've been writing for about 7 years now, and I'm happy to say this already has to be the best RP'ing environment I've seen. My last writing place has been falling to pieces for a while now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom