Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Introduce yourself!

Tyranus

The Darkness feeds me
[member="Noah Corek"]
Hello captain America! But in all seriousness, enjoy your stay and have fun with use if you decide to roleplay with us, head to the training areas if you seek assistance in training.

[member="Vassara Raxis"],

Vassara Raxis said:
Well hello stranger!
*nods his head*

Vassara Raxis said:
What drew you to us?
*points to the treaty you guys signed*

Vassara Raxis said:
What do you seek?
*Just stands there*

Vassara Raxis said:
What kind of character devopment did you have in mind?
*continues to stand there*

Vassara Raxis said:
Got questions?
*shakes head*

What's up, peeps!?

I'm here to chew ass and kick bubblegum.

Er, I mean, pet puppies and swing around laser glowsticks!

(In all seriousness, I've got my own ship, troops, and supplies to help the fleet. Most info is in my sig and I'm ready to free the oppressed 24/7.)

Hello

I've been around Chaos for a little while now, finally decided to make this character, as sort of putting my foot into the FU pool. But with my usual inability to follow the norm.

I've been RPing, if we include pen and paper, for almost 20 years now.

I don't need anything except for some fun people to RP with, and maybe help getting Genu to knight(of some kind) at some point in the future

I only want fun times and good laughs. I'll provide as much of that at I can as well.

Can't wait to write with you folks

[member="Genu Kudd"]

Hi, welcome to the Fleet. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me.

I would be willing to RP with you if want. What sort of RP would you be looking for for Genu?

We currently have two main Threads. I'll make sure to post them soon.

[member="Zavzen Sae'ryx"]

right now I am looking to contribute and get some character development. Genu is a concept that I want to expand upon and fully realize. he's a social outcast for the most part. He dressed in something akin to a jedi's garb, but he's not a jedi. I don't see him ever joining the jedi order, he's a fringe element at best.

[member="Zavzen Sae'ryx"]

Yes he is. not a very good one though. he's used most of his abilities for cage fighting and sword dueling. He's very proficient in Form II and he has a basic understanding of how the force works, but no proper training on any of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom