Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Introductions

Savan Val

S
*clears throat gruffly*

Had the intentions of bombing a landmark on Coruscant, but having been approached with a new story potential -- thanks [member=Horus] --, I think I will try my hand at this.

---

This is my first attempt at an NFU, my other characters have been able to utilise the Force in fanciful ways, so apologies if I'm rough to start.

Savan Val

S
[member="Corrax Talrus"]

My intentions are to provide a worthy character for the Commonwealth, ideally I'd like to try my hand at Fleeting -- seems a fun gig that. Savan is a Jarhead, bred not raised as such. Son of a Tradeswoman and a Captain of a Tradeship -- he's moderately wealthy due to his parents' stingy nature in regards to finances.

If fleeting doesn't fit the bill, well he's a Jarhead....so -- Ground Combat it is.

Savan Val

S
[member="Horus"]

A little training in Fleeting would help. I'll admit that I am entirely new to it.

Winslow

Intelligence Director
[member="Elanor Wraith"]

Welcome. Good to see more intelligence oriented characters. If you have any questions regarding the CNI, just send me a PM. I would also like to know what you want to work on, with, etc. :)

[member="Savan Val"]
Welcome to the Commonwealth.

[member="Damien Storm"]
Welcome. Found the branch you're going to join yet?

Howdy there.

Aeshi Tillian here. Tramp freight captain, chartered merchant, and GUIDE starnaut to seek out new worlds and new hyperspace lanes, quasi-law abiding citizen. It looks like we're in some of the same areas of space, roughly speaking, so thought I'd drop by to say hi.

[member="Horus"]

Enjoy a stratocracy? Aeshi's pretty much a smuggler down to her DNA and the freedom of the open space her heart's desire. I feel she'd have a rather tense, if allied, relationship with such a militant government. :p

That could be a lot of fun to work with though. Especially if the Commonwealth has interest in hiring scouts to chart new territory.

And thanks for the greeting!

[member="Aeshi Tillian"]
Well the Commonwealth is vastly overpopulated, thus they plan to expand and colonize, and the further we push into the unknown the more we'll need capable navigators

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom