Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kaeshana Rebellion Results and Thank You to all Participants

'Well, it's been eventful new year. We entered it with a PVE thread about Tygara fighting an orc invasion, got into a race with the First Order to speed dominion Kaeshana, the Eldorai's old homeworld, and then launched a Rebellion against them, in concert with our friends from the Galactic Alliance.

The Rebellion has come to a close today. It was a very big, bloody long fight. In fact, it's even longer than the Atrisia Rebellion. Over 1000 posts. I'm glad I didn't have to judge it!

For starters, I'd like to thank everyone who participated on our team: [member="Six-O"], [member="HK-36"], [member="Tempest"], [member="Joza Perl"], [member="Nima Tann"], and [member="Taryc Ap'Irae"]. I'm very happy about the big turnout and the dedication you all showed, especially since the thread was launched on such short notice. There were, alas, some issues that made the Rebellion less fun than it could have been, but there was no drama on our side, you all did great work and I enjoyed reading your posts. We're a minor faction, but I daresay we've shown that we can punch pretty hard.

I'd also like to thank our friends from the Galactic Alliance (who made everything possible in the first place), Outback and the Mandalorians.

By now, the Rebellion has been judged by the RPJs. Unfortunately, the ruling is that the First Order won and thus takes control over Kaeshana. According to the information I've received, it was a very close ruling. You can find the criteria used to judge a Rebellion/Invasion here. Basically, we got top marks in story and drama, but the RPJ decided that FO was better at teamwork and entertainment and it was a draw on effort.

ICly this is obviously a blow and will have strong IC repercussions. It's something we can use as IC motivation, since just shrugging things off is not realistic or interesting. We can treat it as an IC learning experience. OOCly we're all a bunch of nerds writing over the top heroes, supervillains and crazy droids. I imagine there will be IC engagements with the FO in the future since the Tygaran Alliance has good reason to be very opposed to them. If anyone has suggestions or ideas, they'd be very welcome. May start a separate discussion thread in our forum.

I'd also like to welcome Six-O and Taryc into our faction. Very happy to have you guys with us!

Moving forward, I think we should have a thread dealing with the aftermath. Moreover, we still have the orc war thread, which was intended to be the part of a new story. The timeline got a bit complicated due to the Rebellion, but we can pick it up again and continue on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom