Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Master/Apprentice Request Thread

Name: Vinnon Varuut

Force Alignment: Light (So Far)

Seeking: Master

What I Want to Learn (or Specializations, in the case of Masters): Really I just want to write, but Vinnon wants/needs someone that can give her any real combat skills, and can get her in better control of her emotions.

Name: Draven Dursden

Force Alignment: (Light, but just barely.)

Seeking: Apprentice

What I Want to Learn (or Specializations, in the case of Masters): Draven is specialized in the form of Vaapad and Juyo, really working on those two saber styles. He has practiced them, employed them in combat, and really mastered the art of getting just to the bring of crossing over to the dark side, in order to access more aggressive, and powerful forms of saber stances, without actually crossing that thresh hold. Draven is a newly knighted Jedi, and is still fairly young himself, (late twenties). He would be open to any kind of apprentice, balanced of unbalanced, it would be an adventure. He focuses less on pure force abilities, but puts quite a bit of value in the force enhancement, like strength, or sensory force abilities. He is a very physically focused Jedi, so if you are seeking mind tricks, then best to look else where.

((Ooc note: I am just recently getting back into rp after a month or two break, and before said break Draven was a padawan. He was engaged in a large scale battle, and from was knighted. I am looking for another active member to rp with, and develop a character along side. I am committed to being active, and would expect my padawan to be the same. Thanks for reading!))

Xaven Talum

Son of the Unforgotten Exile
Name: ​Xaven Talum

Force Alignment: Grey, leaning towards Light

Seeking: Patient, accepting, and honest master

What I Want to Learn (or Specializations, in the case of Masters):

• ​​Alter Environment/Sense abilities
  • Soresu, Ataru, Niman (Forms III, IV, VI)
  • ​Possibly Emerald Lightning
  • ​History of Silver Jedi

Xaven Talum

Son of the Unforgotten Exile
Name: ​Xaven Talum

Force Alignment: Grey, leaning towards Light

Seeking: Patient, accepting, and honest master

What I Want to Learn (or Specializations, in the case of Masters):

• ​​Alter Environment/Sense abilities
  • Soresu, Ataru, Niman (Forms III, IV, VI)
  • ​Possibly Emerald Lightning
  • ​History of Silver Jedi

Name: Dorian Van Seafire
Force Alignment: Gray/Rouge
Seeking: Either Master or Knight

What I Want to Learn:

Lightsaber form: Shii-Cho, Makashi, Ataru ((Like to learn Shii-Cho first seeing it's the basic one))

Froce Powers: Force sense, Dopplegänger, Force Pull and Push ((Don't think I'm allowed to use lighting seeing Shard in a droid body.))

Kiran Arlos

K
Name: Kiran Arlos

Force Alignment: Light/Neutral

Seeking:Master

What I Want to Learn (or Specializations, in the case of Masters): Looking for a long term Master or perhaps multiple Masters to instruct Kiran in the ways of the force and being a Jedi. I want to build up a strong Master/Padawan relationship as to help guide Kiran's future so as to he doesn't fall prey to the darkside.

(Figured I would post this again since I've come back)

:)

[member="Kiran Arlos"] interesting look, come and be my padawan. together we can rule the galaxy...... wait wrong script. come and join me, we shall become awesomesauce jedi and protect the galaxy.... also offer space twinkies

Kiran Arlos

K
[member="Noriko Ike"] Noice! Check out my bio, if its something you can work with, awesome! :D

This

You could probably check out that thread too, if you are interested in being his Master!

Name: Sofiaya Kaluchi

Force Alignment: Neutral

What I Want to Learn :
Lightsaber Forms:
Juyo/Vaapaad and Makashi mainly, but Sofi loves dueling and is open to more

Force Abilities:
Electric Judgement
Moricho
Force Cloak
Force Speed
Force Stealth

She's also a bit interested in mind control and dark side abilities. She could probably use a master that would balance out her violence and craziness, but someone just as crazy as her would be fun too.

Name: Ye Hyonu

Force Alignment: Light

What I Specialize in:

• Force Healing
  • Alchaka
  • Force Body
  • Tutaminis
  • Morichro
  • Crucitorn
  • Lightsaber Combat
Think of a paladin type of character - healing and tanking. If that's what you're going for or if you're looking to be a pure healer - please message me :) Thanks!

Name: Yuroic Xeraic

Force Alignment: Neutral

Specializations: Force Healing, Force Cloak, Force Barrier, Force Lightning/Electrical Judgement, Force Push/Pull, Telepathy

Combat: Djem So and Niman, single saber and double sabers

Losing is tempoary, giving up is permanent.
Name: Sukai'ito Yumi
Force Alignment: Light/Neutral/Dark
Seeking: A Padawan I guess?
Offers:
  • Ken Kōgeki O Tomeru Saber combat
  • Ataru Saber combat
  • Memory Rub
  • Force Lighting
  • Tapas
  • Force Enhancements
Very combat centrism but also crafting, though mental and mind probing and healing is lacking unfortunately.

Caedyn Arenais

C
Name: Caedyn Arenais.

Force Alignment: Light.

Seeking: Master/Mentor.

What I Want to Learn (or Specializations):

• Curato Salva (And other healing techniques).
  • The way of the Jedi Consular (Had previous training in Qigong Kesh and Stav Kesh).
  • Principles and purpose of the Jedi Path.
  • Moral Ethics and Diplomacy Lessons of the Silver Jedi.
Further Notes:

Caedyn Arenais started out his Force Training in the Je'daii Order and thus has some experience though he knows nothing about the Jedi Order save from rumors and myths. His Father did not discuss the Jedi with him in order to keep the boy unbiased towards other Force Users and not besmirch the lads opinions based on the resentments of his old man. It is in this, that Caedyn requires Jedi Training from the very basics of theoretical learning (while having learned abilities and practices outside of the Jedi).

Out-Of-Character:

I feel I should also mention that I'm a full-time student with family commitments. My Partner and I have four children in our lives and thus I'm hoping for someone that might be lenient towards activity constraints. I will always do my utmost to remain active (Chaos keeps me sane), but just wanted it mentioned as I hope to find someone willing and best fit to be paired with me IC and OOC.

Position has been filled.

Name: William Westender (Character Bio)
Force Alignment: Currently Neutral due to internal conflicts and his secret past
What I Want to Learn (or Specializations, in the case of Masters): Really anything. The master's specialization doesn't matter as long as there's a good dynamic between the characters and the master is fully on the lightside, so as to explore and expand more on William's inner conflicts. I would also prefer a more "in the field" type of education (think Obi-Wan and Anakin).

William is a more stoic kind of character, so I'm looking for a master that is a good contrast, maybe more relaxed/less uptight than "mister serious" Will is.

I'm looking for a long-term writing partnership rather than a quick few training threads in order to advance the character's rank. Would rather stay on as a Padawan for the foreseeable future (next few months at least), as I love master-apprentice stories.

Position occupied. Thanks [member="Josh DragonsFlame"]

Name: Syd Celsius

Alignment: Nuetral, leaning toward light.

Seeking: Lightsaber Instructor

Seeking to Learn: Niman, Ataru, double bladed lightsaber combat

Note: Due to my character's nature I am incapable of learning new Force powers or form seven

Alao seeks a good dynamic between characters, as Syd is rather stoic

Name: Jasper Candos

Force Alignment : Light and Neutral

Seeker: Master (Or someone who willing to answer a lot of questions.)

What I want to Learn: I wish to learn the following:

Lightsaber Forms:
  • Form One (Shil-Cho)
  • Form Two (Makashi)
  • Form Three (Soresu)
Force Abilities
  • Pull and Push
  • Force Healing
  • Anything really that deals in survival

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom